Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #106

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear others are as unsure as I am. Moves so fast that by the time I read a few it has jumped 2 or 3 pages and I forget what I was going to respond to. I do like to read others theories, it changes your own perspective sometimes. Guess I'll get the hang of it.

You will.. i am still trying to keep up and get the hang of things myself! Hang in there... :crazy:

Has anyone heard from her lately?

Here is a link to an interview Jesse G. gave to a reporter. We need to ask her if he looks like the man she saw and ask her about his voice.

http://www.wftv.com/video/16914802/index.html

I would have posted this 2 days ago, but I was on time out. :(

Also, if you go back and read all her posts you will see she tried to drop hints that we should look into Jesse G. more. Also, she said she had just moved (we need to know from where to where because I have some questions for her).

Also note that Jesse G. says he doesn't think that Casey would lie about Caylee. Well, then what about what he told LE for the affidavit? That is an obvious contradiction.

"Another person claimed to see Caylee on July 19 at a gas station in Sandy Springs, Ga."

"She said it was very apparent that the people were meeting up as a drop point. It was clearly a pick up point," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/16973288/detail.html

This is the story Renea told us about. It appears that this was Renea's report. Or she is saying this is her report.

Ok now it is 14 minutes on NG without ONE WORD about Caylee and the search efforts!!!!! We all know Casey is a liar.. MOVE ON the real victim here!

BH says he's already gotten over 200 threats since he's been in Orlando. He also says the jail only releases between 1 and 3 p.m. if there's a bond.
Threats? Kind of a strange irony there. Assuming they are death threats, they are going to kill him if he releases a possible killer? lol
Sort of like bombing an abortion clinic with people inside.

"Another person claimed to see Caylee on July 19 at a gas station in Sandy Springs, Ga."

"She said it was very apparent that the people were meeting up as a drop point. It was clearly a pick up point," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/16973288/detail.html

This is the story Renea told us about. It appears that this was Renea's report. Or she is saying this is her report.

lots of people have a neutral zone when it comes to kids and custody

:)

omg..LOL " mismanaging " her child. sounds like hes talking about a business. I suppose it is all business to him. tsk tsk

Ok now it is 14 minutes on NG without ONE WORD about Caylee and the search efforts!!!!! We all know Casey is a liar.. MOVE ON the real victim here!

I have been saying this all along. If there was credible evidence in the "tips" that come to the Anthony's phone at 11:00 at night, they would be searching and talking about the searching. Instead, we sit and wait and nitpick about times and dates.

Trust me...mine is. But she knows it so it's all good. I certainly don't object to ANYONE needing a break, single or otherwise. I'm just one of those obsessively overprotective people... with this child. I wasn't like that with the last SIX. I know all about needing a break. I think it's because I'm a lot older now and a lot more aware of the evil in this world than I used to be.

I'm sorry if what I said came across as an insult...forgive me.......:HBwhiteflag: ?

:blowkiss:

no problem, I think this case is tragic enough (I do believe Casey Anthony is responsible for Caylee's death-JMO) without ANY of us judging people who are not in jail and not charged with anything and I think parenting is such a personal relationship that different folks look at it differently and shouldn't be judged..JMO-

How funny, because it seems I am being accused of being her or someone from the Anthony camp.

I don't get where you are thinking that? Who specifically directed any of that towards you? I think you missed the entire point of the Anthony camp converstation. The point is it happens. Insiders and POI's see their case here, they want to post some distractions and cause problems so they join. That would make them a new member right? NO ONE ANYWHERE SAID ALL NEWBIES ARE CAMP ANTHONY"S. That would be rediculous to even suggest that.

You have responded to several posts, including one of mine, as if they were directed directly at you and they are not.

Also, if you go back and read all her posts you will see she tried to drop hints that we should look into Jesse G. more. Also, she said she had just moved (we need to know from where to where because I have some questions for her).she lives in Florida now. I thought she said she saw him there, although some think she was in Georgia. Should go back and read it again. Thought she said he was on his way to Georgia.

Also note that Jesse G. says he doesn't think that Casey would lie about Caylee. Well, then what about what he told LE for the affidavit? That is an obvious contradiction.
[/QUOTE]

My point for asking about where she lives/lived or saw this interaction go down is this:

If the mods track her to FL for instance but the sighting happened in GA, I'll bet she is a fraud (and inserted the fact that she moved last week to cover it up).

He'd didn't elaborate on what kind of threats, only that there were over 200. Wonder if one of his staff keeps track of that kinda stuff for him?? :)

So if Padilla and Casey are getting death threats would that not be a reason to revolk the bond?

If only we knew -- if prisoners won't talk, all we need to do is let them out, give them a burger, manicure and shower and all's well!

no, no mention of Caylee, only a "mismanaged child", like it's no big deal the charges of this "mismanaged child."

I think what keeps messing with my head and clouding some of the facts is that the people Casey named in my opinion havent been truthful either. JG was being discussed he made a statement then back tracked on that statement, then we have basically been intimidated enough that he cant be discussed. JH makes a statement he doesnt know Casey well at all, yet mypace comments paint a different picture. ZG interview bugged me not sure exactly why but something about it just didnt sit right with me, but we cant discuss her either. So for me its really hard to say that Casey lied about all these individuals when I do not feel like they are being truthful either.

Casey obviously has lied over and over, I just do not feel like she acted alone.

Busylady, that ZG interview rankles me too. There is still that mystery out there. No matter what I come up with, it just doesn't fit about the ZG that went to Sawgrass Apartments. Someone is not telling the truth. Casey had to have known that a ZG had been there in order to incorporate her into the story. There had to be an inside tract somewhere.

Lies, lies, and more lies. :furious:

Question: Was there ever an Amber Alert issued? If not, doesn't that tell us LE never felt it necessary?

Nope, because of the amount of time between when the child went missing & was reported missing . . . go figure:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member