Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #106

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat bamalamalam, or whatever her name is EATING HIS LUNCH...
Im dieing over heeerree..

OMG the name in itself I was like PAT what???? I thought tonight being the 2nd night I would be able to catch the last name..to no avail. Your post cracked me up.

According to Renea she contacted LE (in FL maybe?) and got no response.

We have seen Patty G, a poster on here, send emails with information not anywhere in that league (I saw Caylee being handed off?!?!) and she got a response. I can't imagine them ignoring that call.

Are you thinking the mods gave them that info? Can they legally do that?

If they are subpoened of course. But LE does not need it to be given to them, they have the resources to get it, dont forget I think it was said that this poster posted this on other sites, not just WS..
Possible that they had an "IP" already and matched it that way..

Possible an IP is under a surveillance warrant, all possible... If I were a member of the Anthony family or a Camp Cover UP member, I would assume what I posted at anytime could be subpoena'd, and if that post was meant to influence known witnesses in a case, I would not answer the knock at my door and hide under the couch.

Another bail bondsman in Miami is causing them issue.

Thanx for the clarification... that's what happens when I try to listen to the TV and read the threads at the same time. :confused:

Neverrr mind.

To tell them that this person does not live in Georgia? Is that what you mean? Could be, I am curious as to where they are posting from. I gave up on the thread but someone mentioned she conveniently added that she recently moved so maybe someone is expecting that info to surface?

Or playing devil's advocate: she was too scared to post until she had moved...

Bounty hunter says he has had over 200 death threats directed at him and Casey. I say revolk the bond NOW!!!

Is it possible that article got the facts wrong? It was written a couple of weeks after the dog handler's testimony in the bond hearing. Just wondering, as it contradicts the dog handler's testimony. :waitasec:

Perhaps the info changed in two weeks and they had the second dog out. It is quoted directly from LE.

The guy is ONLY interested in the publicity, imo.

I was pretty UNIMPRESSED when he said, "those jerks down in Florida."

Is it any wonder LE is rushing to work with him.

Is there ANYONE connected w/ Casey that's halfway competent & passes the smell test? Ick.

Poor Caylee.... won't be found because IT'S ALL ABOUT CASEY!

I wish that Padilla would consider himself having gained "name recognition" and go back to California. He has nothing more to gain.

Are you thinking the mods gave them that info? Can they legally do that?

I don't know about this site BUT I frequent a birth club site..that discusses rasing children etc. and a girl there got busted on neglect b/c she posted some whacked stuff..so again I don't know about this site but it happened on another one that I'm a part of.

Cindy has explained that. She said she got her weekends mixed up. I am sure someone in her situation as emotional as she was and still is did get some things wrong in the first few days.

Why do the missing fliers in pdf format on helpfindcaylee.com still say June 9th?

Or playing devil's advocate: she was too scared to post until she had moved...

yet she was willing to meet a perfect stranger at night based on a phone call of someone she has never met.. 24 Hour Bravado attack?

I don't get where you are thinking that? Who specifically directed any of that towards you? I think you missed the entire point of the Anthony camp converstation. The point is it happens. Insiders and POI's see their case here, they want to post some distractions and cause problems so they join. That would make them a new member right? NO ONE ANYWHERE SAID ALL NEWBIES ARE CAMP ANTHONY"S. That would be rediculous to even suggest that.

You have responded to several posts, including one of mine, as if they were directed directly at you and they are not.

Of course it wasn't quoted from a post I made. I won't go look up the post but it was stated that in the last several posts she has seen. Something to that effect. I got the hint.

But ok, I will gladly move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member