Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from the transcript of a call between Casey and Lee on July 26th. I just discovered what I think is an interesting clue, which is the last line I have marked in bold.
Doesn't this sound as if Casey is implying that Zanaida, or whoever is being called Zanaida, might have worked at some kind of call center? Why would someone have different numbers, different area codes, at different times within the same day? Sounds like a Telemarketing gig.

CASEY: Um, the last number she called me from was a 954 number, which is a Fort Lauderdale number? I know because (NAME) number is also a similar area code. She has also called me from a 407 number, from a 321 number, there’s been different numbers, different times. Not necessarily on different days; but it just depended on the number that she had at the time

I noticed that also. At the same time, I wanted to ask Casey, what number did she use to call ZG. That question wasn't asked. Why wouldn't she have ZG's number? She couldn't give it to LE either.

This is from the transcript of a call between Casey and Lee on July 26th. I just discovered what I think is an interesting clue, which is the last line I have marked in bold.
Doesn't this sound as if Casey is implying that Zanaida, or whoever is being called Zanaida, might have worked at some kind of call center? Why would someone have different numbers, different area codes, at different times within the same day? Sounds like a Telemarketing gig.

CASEY: Um, the last number she called me from was a 954 number, which is a Fort Lauderdale number? I know because (NAME) number is also a similar area code. She has also called me from a 407 number, from a 321 number, there’s been different numbers, different times. Not necessarily on different days; but it just depended on the number that she had at the time

If this was a telemarketing place HOW was she keeping Caylee at work?

Once they are charged there would not be an indictment. Either the grand jury or the judge says there is enough evidence to hold them over for trial. In a case like this they will most likely go through a grand jury.

The Fifth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States states in part: "No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger..."

In many (though not all) U.S. jurisdictions retaining the grand jury, prosecutors often have a choice between seeking an indictment from a grand jury, or filing a charging document directly with the court. Such a document is usually called an information, accusation, or complaint, to distinguish it from a grand jury indictment. To protect the suspect's due process rights in felony cases (where the suspect's interest in liberty is at stake), there is usually a preliminary hearing where a judge determines if there is probable cause that the charged crime was committed by the suspect in custody. If the judge finds such probable cause, he or she will bind or hold over the suspect for trial.
The substance of an indictment or other charging instrument is usually the same, regardless of the jurisdiction: it consists of a short and plain statement of the time, place and manner in which the defendant is alleged to have committed the offense. Each offense is usually set out in a separate count. Some indictments for complex crimes, particularly those involving conspiracy or numerous counts, can run to hundreds of pages, but many indictments, even for crimes as serious as murder, consist of a single sheet of paper.

Indictable offenses are normally tried by jury, unless the accused waives the right to a jury trial. The Sixth Amendment mandates the right of having a jury trial for any criminal offense punishable by imprisonment for more than six months. Notwithstanding the existence of the right to jury trial, the vast majority of criminal cases in the U.S. are resolved by the plea bargaining process.

I understand all that but the post I was replying to said it was before the grand jury already and THEN LE could charge her.

Funny I should log on so suddenly, I just saw L Padilla say that on NG.

Yes...that was likely where I heard it...now, he needs another 50,000 OR get the "rarely enforced statue" overlooked, by appeal to the Insurance board.

Depending on the outcome, it might not happen. She might not get out.

That is incorrect information about JO. Casey or Cindy never said JO was the father. We on these forums thought that but it was never said by the Anthony family.

Yes, they never came out & NAMED him.... only said he died in a car accident.

I guess the question is.... how many classmates of Casey died in car accidents in 2004? She & many of her friends posted on HIS MySpace page.

Anyway, that's typical of Casey.... say something vague & force people to prove you wrong & you keep 'em coming back for more.

What better victim than someone who's dead... is HE going to challenge your tale? :rolleyes:

As much as I know I will get jumped on for this, I have to say it.
If someone posts her bond and there is not enough to charge her with more than neglect, she will walk. That's why bond was set and it's called the justice system. She has a right to walk out of that jail as long as she makes bond and barring the entrance of more charges, there is no way that LE can stop it now. They did their best.

Thank you for a rational thought process.

That is out Justice System, whether anyone likes it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makaylaj