Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so now I understand. The site wouldn't accept my yahoo address and once I put in my service provider's e-mail address it went thru. If I had only known that one earlier, I could have saved myself a few years. :)

My screenname fits.... when it wouldn't take my yahoo address after two tries I emailed the moderaters ;)

She had spoken to Casey during the two weeks that the car was impounded. Casey never told her the car was out of her possession. They didn't go a month of total silence, get an impounded car that reeked like a body and just go about cleaning it. They had talked to their daughter who told them Caylee was fine. If we are suggesting that she as mother should immediately think this could be a crime scene, I have talked to Casey, maybe that is Caylee's body I smell...... than Casey should have been removed from the child's life long ago if that was a reasonable conclusion to jump to.

Hopefully LE will be checking ALL the players phone records involved (something I said a week ago (or maybe two weeks by now)).....

IIRC Cindy *said* she had talked to Casey about the gas cans, but Cindy's 7/3 myspace posting didn't really sound like there was much communication from 6/15 thru 7/15.

Yep Casey didn't want Amy online to check her bank statement!

problem is that if she didn't want/expect to see Amy online, and the comment was directed to amy, why post an online comment to Amy-which would require Amy to be online to even get it???

Hmmm, now you have me thinking. I have never considered that GP might know where the body is

LOL, yes, I know I would! Along with all cell phone records, LE WILL get to the bottom of this whole mess! I think Grandpa is finally beginning to realize that he could be in a whole new world of hurt if he is thought to have cleaned the car trunk.

(I personally think he knows where Caylee's body is)

*****Justice for Caylee*****

You're right. I forget. Again another awkward statement from Cindy though. I mean who says 30 days? Why not say I've give you a month to get your crap together. KWIM?

She was responding to Casey's plea of " just give me one more day" To which she said "I've already given you 30 days"...

Is it a possibilty that Cindy had given Casey 30 days to locate Caylee without calling the police?

My impression was that Cindy had been calling Casey and asking to see Caylee and for the past month, was given an excuse each time - she's asleep, she's at the beach with the babysitter, etc. Cindy is saying - "I've given you a month, asking every day to see or talk to Caylee. I'm not giving you one more day - I want to see her now!"

No she just giving her a sweet kiss before she knew she got screwed!
Or maybe she was on a fishing expedition. She had to have known that Amy would find out about the check forgery almost immediately, and wanted to check her temperature.

What she didn't know was that Cindy would call Amy, who not only dropped (her last) dime on Casey, but hopped on the broomstick to lead mom to her.

Busted!

Tony corresponded with Fox New via text messages. Dang... thought it was something really good.

He just said that during those days, June 15, 16, 17, 18, Casey didn't act like anything was wrong.

Greta needs to go for the interview! Go get him Greta!

How many female real friends does Casey have? I only counted Amy and the woman interviewed earlier by NG (lauren)? Holly seemed to be more adult, a friend to Cindy? Casey seemed to be more friendly with men than women.

Wasn't there a Kristine that she spoke to on the call from jail looking for TonE's number?

She had spoken to Casey during the two weeks that the car was impounded. Casey never told her the car was out of her possession. They didn't go a month of total silence, get an impounded car that reeked like a body and just go about cleaning it. They had talked to their daughter who told them Caylee was fine. If we are suggesting that she as mother should immediately think this could be a crime scene, I have talked to Casey, maybe that is Caylee's body I smell...... than Casey should have been removed from the child's life long ago if that was a reasonable conclusion to jump to.
I know Cindy says she spoke or texted with Casey on a daily basis, but I don't know if I believe it.

The phone records will be interesting, if we get to see them.

Hmmm, now you have me thinking. I have never considered that GP might know where the body is

I have posted that to the point where I will probably get kicked out if I say it again!
My theory and opinion have remained the same since early on, and nothing so far had changed it.

when she talks about her daughter she is SHAKING her head no

WOWWWWWWWWWWW

total denial but subconsciously she cant deny it
as she is shaking her head in a "no no" style

:behindbar

CRANK

I saw George doing something similar....but with his shoulders. I think? it was when he came out with his visit from Casey....then one he went alone and during the Greta interview as well. When he spoke about Casey and being innocent etc., he moves his head and his shoulder saying the opposite from what his mouth says. Watch...

I'd agree with that as one possible interpretation of Cindy's comment

As crazy as she is I don't think that she would do that.....I think any and all covering up starting happening "after the fact" as Casey would say..

Is it a possibilty that Cindy had given Casey 30 days to locate Caylee without calling the police?

then again, since caylee was with cindy on June 15, father's day, it doesn't leave much time for the 30 days to start to run, unless, as many here suspect, casey "left" with caylee immediately after a fight or something the evening of june 15-morning of june 16....

Great needs to go for the interview! Go get him Greta!

It seems to me that Tony doesn't want to talk to the press, considering how awful he must feel thinking that Casey may have killed Caylee to spend more time with him without the extra baggage.

It was obvious last night that he didn't want Clint talking to the press. Clint was very careful to keep the focus off Tony, although Greta was doing great to keep trying to push the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487