Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #95

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DianeB--I found a link about Baez not being able to appeal and posted it on the bond #2 thread. :)

I'm wondering why Baez didn't request a speedy trial when Casey was charged with felony child neglect...not a smart move on his part

what are these people thinking ?

that all of a sudden she is going to go on the STRAIGHT and NARROW

she is going to stop telling lie after lie

she is going to overnight become a really nice person ????

HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH??

i can see it, now

"good morning casey, do you want some corn flakes for breakfast today?"

"SHUT UP, where is TONY ?"

"but casey dear, you need to eat"

"SHUT UP give me some more money"

"ohhhh casey, tell us what happened"

"SHUT UP, i TOLD YOU ALL THE TRUTH"

"where are you going dear?"

"OUT OF MY WAY, IM GOING CLUBBING TONIGHT - I HATE YOU ALL
WHERE IS TONY ?"

the parents will want her out of the house within half an hour

she will be right back in jail soon enough - RIGHT where she belongs :D:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

IMO...Casey was pretending to work so in the eyes of everyone she was receiving a paycheck, which she was using to pay the babysitter. No need to ask the parents for money to cover the cost. But she most likely was telling them that the cost was taking most of her money. I think they were more than willing to suplement her earnings for other things. So the convo concerning her parents giving her money for child-care expenses is useless. If they had been giving her those funds Cindy would have mentioned something, she just talks too much.

DianeB--I found a link about Baez not being able to appeal and posted it on the bond #2 thread. :)
Thanks -- more hours of (un)billable time for Mr Baez.

He must be expending a fortune on this case already - 2 PI's, 2 attorneys, hours and hours of time.

For someone who has only been in business a few years, this is quite an outlay of cash.

Its tough to hide from a bounty hunter. I think he's looking for caylee. And i hope he finds her.

I think if Baez knew Casey was guilty and was just trying to get her off with the least time possible...he would have asked for a speedy trial from the start...and not put so much energy into trying to get her out!!

Thanks -- more hours of (un)billable time for Mr Baez.

He must be expending a fortune on this case already - 2 PI's, 2 attorneys, hours and hours of time.

For someone who has only been in business a few years, this is quite an outlay of cash.

And if the charges go up to murder-he's looking at even more of a boatload of cash, time, and resources.

Its tough to hide from a bounty hunter. I think he's looking for caylee. And i hope he finds her.

You're right BB...............These guys are great. I'm thilled they're trying to bail her out. This is just what I thought should be done.

xxxxxxxxxxxxooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

So what, 31 days and regularly reminded of the word Caylee? Surely you don't feel Casey will be more inclined to say, spill the beans in say Lakeland or at the Anthony's homestead. A loving concerned parent does not need reminders of their child, all the reminder's reside in the heart. Memory is never fleeting. In Casey's case she remains clueless and mute. :(

I wonder if LE has searched the property in Lakeland???

You mean to tell me that this bondsman plans to 'plant' someone in the Anthony's house WITH Casey and her parents? Oh yeah, that's going to go over like a turd in a punch bowl.
Put a stranger in the midst of three control freaks who are going to do everything their way or no way....uh huh....I can't WAIT to see how that turns out. I give that situation 48 hours.

You mean to tell me that this bondsman plans to 'plant' someone in the Anthony's house WITH Casey and her parents? Oh yeah, that's going to go over like a turd in a punch bowl.
Put a stranger in the midst of three control freaks who are going to do everything their way or no way....uh huh....I can't WAIT to see how that turns out. I give that situation 48 hours.

maybe 48 minutes

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members