Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #95

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why so many are against her being bailed out. The authorities haven't been able to get anything out of her. Just maybe this Padilla guy holds the key.. Just maybe she will lead investigators to Caylee or the break they have been looking for. Maybe not, but it won't hurt to try. I absolutely cannot wait to see what she will do when she is out. If she killed Caylee, ultimately, she will pay. Everybody just wants closure either way. However loopy this Bail Guy from Cali seems or whatever his underlying intentions may be...let him try. Sitting in the cell hasn't broke her.

heck...this girl is doin time no matter what!! I just hope it's not for murder

It may be interesting to see what this b#@*h does when she is out. I think she may talk alot to her friends. May create more incriminating evidence such as observations regarding her demeanor, contradictory statements, etc. In jail, her lawyer can control her more. But out, I don't think this person can even attempt to act normal or follow rational instructions from counsel. She is in "Casey's world" and there, the rules of logic do not apply.

I have a feeling that miss Casey is going to find out she doesnt have ANY friends when she gets out.. she will have to go out and try to connive her way into making new friends believe her lies.. and given the publicity, that will be hard for her to do.
True though.. if she is off guard.. and gets overly confident.. Im sure she will slip up in some way..

More from that woman who called Tony. I have no clue if she is legit or not but here is part of her conversation with Padilla. Link at the end..

Okay I just called again and this time a Leonard answered. He seemed uninterested in talking with me. I asked why was he even interested in bailing out this BLEEP from across the country? Why would he do that for a family that's 45,000 in debt? He simply stated "That's what I do"..

Then I asked him..well what if she kills herself? He said "We will be watching her 24/7 and if she kills herself that exonerates her bond". OH BROTHER.

Then I ask him, well where will she go from there? He said "She will be staying with her parents" and he went on to add that there will be "something like that" when I asked if she would have security from the public, since there's a LOT of people angry with her.

I don't know if what he is saying is factual or if he was just trying to get me to go away.

He did state more than once that Casey is/was addicted to drugs at the time. His personal belief is that Caylee was not "kidnapped", but that Casey "misplaced" her and she was sold..

I asked him why does he think this, did he talk to Casey? He said no, but he has spoken with the family.

LINK

The bold was my gut feeling from this case on day one. I am with you on this one!!!

Because so many of us have become addicted to this case, when this is all over we will need to start implementing a ten step program for case withdrawal!

I agree
but what is a psych hold?

A psych hold would pertain to the suspect receiving a psychiatric evaluation and the person performing the evaluation would report to the court that the suspect poses a harm to themselves or others.

So let's see what we have here, we have a hispanic bounty hunter and a hispanic bail bondsman who have never met or talked Casey or her family and have seen through the media just how trustworthy and what a liar Casey is, and are subject to losing a half million dollars, go after a hispanic nanny whom noone has ever seen or heard from. I don't know what a dead body smells like, but I can tell when something smells fishy!

no doubt the bounty hunter wants to get in on the action!! But I think in his line of work he's seen a lot of strange things...either he believes in giving the presumed innocent a chance, or he is certain that there is no risk of her fleeing...or both!!

has the court or prosecution ordered this evaluation?

I thought that had already been done and given to the court. Personally I think Casey being bonded out could be a good thing.

I also think she was using drugs and have read where people on drugs lose their children. They just forget they have them and walk off leaving them wherever.

I don't understand why so many are against her being bailed out. The authorities haven't been able to get anything out of her. Just maybe this Padilla guy holds the key.. Just maybe she will lead investigators to Caylee or the break they have been looking for. Maybe not, but it won't hurt to try. I absolutely cannot wait to see what she will do when she is out. If she killed Caylee, ultimately, she will pay. Everybody just wants closure either way. However loopy this Bail Guy from Cali seems or whatever his underlying intentions may be...let him try. Sitting in the cell hasn't broke her.

I can only speak for myself of course. I don't think Padilla will accomplish what he aims to do (I could be wrong admittedly).
But mostly I don't want her out because I don't want her sitting at home on a comfy couch, talking with (lying to) her friends and family,sleeping in a warm clean bed, safe and sound while Caylee is not afforded the same. Casey has put herself where she is. When she has cooperated to the fullest extent with LE then and only then should what she wants even begin to be taken into consideration. JMHO and opinions being what they are.....

I thought that had already been done and given to the court. Personally I think Casey being bonded out could be a good thing.

I also think she was using drugs and have read where people on drugs lose their children. They just forget they have them and walk off leaving them wherever.

Drug addicts don't just misplace their kids. And if someone leaves without their child, which does happen to even none addicts, the person who finds the calls the POLICE. Casey misplace her like a set of keys and no one has noticed this child? Or she lost her near the kidnapping/nanny? I am confused?

Well if that's the case..Casey should never ever have custody of her again..

I can only speak for myself of course. I don't think Padilla will accomplish what he aims to do (I could be wrong admittedly).
But mostly I don't want her out because I don't want her sitting at home on a comfy couch, talking with (lying to) her friends and family,sleeping in a warm clean bed, safe and sound while Caylee is not afforded the same. Casey has put herself where she is. When she has cooperated to the fullest extent with LE then and only then should what she wants even begin to be taken into consideration. JMHO and opinions being what they are.....

well said auntbaby!

That is how I feel too. I feel that her getting out... she is, yet again, getting "her way"... "let me out or I won't tell you anything"... I don't want her to "get her way" I want her to realize that her actions... what ever they are here... have concequences...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel