Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #95

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All we know is what the Anthonys and LE are saying.

LE has recently stated that they are being cooperative.

Cindy and George are making easily-disproved and contradictory statements, and people all over the world are calling shenanigans on them.

Cindy and George might as well be searching for the Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot . . . Their "investigation" is not actually based in fact. It's based in lies so how can they expect to get some sort of realistic outcome?

don't get me wrong...I know there is a slim chance that she's still alive...if she is hoorray!! if not, Casey needs to pay for what she's done and she will!! I can sit and speculate and theorize all day long...but I will not set someone up to burn at the stake until all evidence is compiled, evaluated, and brought forth...I won't do it...I have an open mind...it's possible she's guilty...it's possible she's not...I refuse to give in to the mob mentality!!

Cindy and George might as well be searching for the Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot . . . Their "investigation" is not actually based in fact. It's based in lies so how can they expect to get some sort of realistic outcome?

:clap::clap::clap: roflmao

Yeah. The person that paid a ticket made out to Zenaida Gonzlaez was ....... Zenaida Gonzalez. What's the big deal? There are Zenaida Gonzalez's in Orlando. Several of them. It's not some government secret. They pay parking tickets. They pay rent. They go to the grocery store to buy groceries. They have sex and pick their noses and fart occasionally and tell white lies to their uncles when they'd rather stay home to watch a Twilight Zone rerun instead of paying a visit to some boring relative. So what?

Blink had brought up this ZG, I was trying to avoid confusion by pointing out that she actually appeared in court.

OK...but detectives in this case are having a hard time keeping their story straight too...She might be dead...it might have been an accident...wwe have no evidence to prove she's not alive...hmm...in my opinion everything in this case is whack!

Other than a brief 2 seconds from John Allen arriving at the OCSD, I am not aware of any detectives making any statements on this case whatsoever. I believe you are referring to press accounts that do not reference a source.

It had only been 8 hours since she was in Cindy's house, and remember she was blaming Cindy for her being in jail in the first place. Casey had been angry for almost an entire day by the time she called the house.

I wonder how Casey is going to like staying in the home non-stop with no contact from Tony?

I hope Tony is smart enough to never speak to this girl again and run for the hills.

I almost hope she gets out and runs . . . I'd love to see Dog The Bounty Hunter's wife come down to Florida and get to the bottom of this....

Sorry Casey -- No more "Fusian" for you.

NO BODY
NO MURDER WEAPON
NO MOTIVE
NO WITNESS
NO DNA

let me know when they find any of these things

don't get me wrong...I know there is a slim chance that she's still alive...if she is hoorray!! if not, Casey needs to pay for what she's done and she will!! I can sit and speculate and theorize all day long...but I will not set someone up to burn at the stake until all evidence is compiled, evaluated, and brought forth...I won't do it...I have an open mind...it's possible she's guilty...it's possible she's not...I refuse to give in to the mob mentality!!

Do you feel she is guilty of neglect and obstruction based on the information you have?

Blink had brought up this ZG, I was trying to avoid confusion by pointing out that she actually appeared in court.

I specifically said she DID NOT appear in court, she paid the fine, therefore not requiring her to. The relevance is in the dates and name associated with accounts from this case.

Gotcha. It's hard to factor that in without knowing whether there's a connection between that driver and the elusive nanny.

I thought Casey only had a learner's permit? Weird. It's not like she didn't have the time to take driver's ed.

This is only a thought that I'm going to share here. I have NO idea if this is what Casey's case was or is. I'm just tossing it out as a possible.

I had a suspended drivers license for several years and during that time my license expired and I moved to another state. When my suspended time was up and my fines were all paid I went to DMV in the new state and was informed I would have to get a learners permit for a year before I could get my license.

As I said I have no clue if she ever had a license or if this is her situation but in some states thats the way they handle it when people are working on getting their license back.

I almost hope she gets out and runs . . . I'd love to see Dog The Bounty Hunter's wife come down to Florida and get to the bottom of this....

belvanim2jx.gif

And gigi rounds out for 3rd... Nicely done.. Do we have a classic quotes from this case thread??

What about the classic quote from George when he stated something to the effect of:

"Casey doesn't drink . . . Her friends call her mom . . . "

Yet in the interview on Greta the other night -- Tony's friend contradicts that by saying Casey was playing drinking games. I'm assuming she was just drinking Orange Juice though?

From doing a quick read around the net, I see that it is not that unusual for a person to have a learner's permit for years! From what I have seen, it's done to save on insurance costs. I'm not sure, but it doesn't seem as tho the insurance companies rate the student driver...they wait until the license shows up to add the kid to the car.

Of course, since we're talking about Casey here, we all know that she just blew off the part of the rules that say a learner's permit driver must have a 21 yr old in the front seat with them. Maybe Casey thought it was 21 MONTH old, and so Caylee would qualify??

We don't burn people at the stake anymore here in Florida. We use lethal injection.:Justice::biggrin:

I have a lot of respect for you!

NO BODY
NO MURDER WEAPON
NO MOTIVE
NO WITNESS
NO DNA

YET
YET (Casey's lifestyle didn't have room for hte child will be motive)
YET (We don't know who hasn't come forward yet)
YET (and I think most would agree that it's there - just not "official" yet)

NO BODY
NO MURDER WEAPON
NO MOTIVE
NO WITNESS
NO DNA

Yeah . . . I'm actually beginning to believe that they have no DNA . . . That maybe the smell was is in the car -- but possibly that stain wasn't related to this case.

Cross off Bigfoot - he's been found!

You missed my favorite one of all time:

Caylee has been "missing" for 31 days and does Casey ask if they've found her during the firs call? No.. she says:

Casey: Nice Cameo Mom!

That's kind of a well duh. If she had been found, casey would have been among the first to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1000MoonsAgo