Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #95

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. This is no surprise. It's about making money from this case. It's not as if this is the first time in the history of the world that people are trying to profit from a sensational story.
I wonder if he'd rather be called a bottom-feeder, or a famewhore?

I have never forgotten that...seeing this little girls face makes me break down!! I have three little girls of my own...I couldn't imagine any of them ever being "missing" from my life...I just don't see Casey as a cold-blooded murderer...I cannot fathom her carrying her dead body from place to place...throwing dirt over her like she was some dead pet hamster...driving in the car knowing that her dead child is rotting in the trunk...forgive me for what I believe...actually I don't want forgiveness for my beliefs...I see nothing wrong with having hope until there is no more to be had...I have had first hand experience with my close family member missing for 9 days and then watched on T.V. when they pulled her dead body out of a gushing creekbed!! I was there when the news was broke to her father...my father!! I held him as he dropped the phone, dropped to his knees and sobbed uncontrollably...I know how all this feels...I would hate for anyone else to have to go through what I've been through...So yes, I have hope...and I won't give it up until they pry it from my fingers...

On my feet, applauding you. Never apologize or ask for forgiveness when you feel you are right. I'm right there with you. I have seen no proof that Caylee is dead and I'm not going to believe that until I see it.

I have never forgotten that...seeing this little girls face makes me break down!! I have three little girls of my own...I couldn't imagine any of them ever being "missing" from my life...I just don't see Casey as a cold-blooded murderer...I cannot fathom her carrying her dead body from place to place...throwing dirt over her like she was some dead pet hamster...driving in the car knowing that her dead child is rotting in the trunk...forgive me for what I believe...actually I don't want forgiveness for my beliefs...I see nothing wrong with having hope until there is no more to be had...I have had first hand experience with my close family member missing for 9 days and then watched on T.V. when they pulled her dead body out of a gushing creekbed!! I was there when the news was broke to her father...my father!! I held him as he dropped the phone, dropped to his knees and sobbed uncontrollably...I know how all this feels...I would hate for anyone else to have to go through what I've been through...So yes, I have hope...and I won't give it up until they pry it from my fingers...

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm sorry for your loss Tiff:blowkiss:

when I see all the evidence...I will make my own decision...anyway what we think makes no difference at all

How does that work? Do you have something on your policy that insures drivers other than your husband, or are you basically taking your chances that if you drive the car you won't get into an accident?

The car is insured.

I Pm'ed the mods to close this thread. We're at page 26 so get ready...

I'm so sorry for your loss!

Naw, the car is insured.

I get what you are saying though, it shouldn't be done the way I do it. I realize that... I'm a cheat and a liar. I'm working on those parts of myself :)

Hey, we all have things to work on. I'm a recovering alcoholic, we are good at lying and cheating. But at least you're being honest about your flaws. Thats the first step.

Tiffertots - I am with you 100%

Alot of posters on this site should get off the keyboards and grab a pitchfork and stones for Monday's release. I refuse to call her a babykiller until I have evidence of foul play. Once there is a body, DNA, or a confession I will not be the majority.

So in other words, a murderer who can successfully dispose of a body should be above suspicion. A murder doesn't happen without a dead body. What do you think of Sante and Kenneth Kimes?

Alot of posters on this site should get off the keyboards and grab a pitchfork and stones for Monday's release. I refuse to call her a babykiller until I have evidence of foul play. Once there is a body, DNA, or a confession I will not be the majority.

Mother's kill their children everyday. There is no babysitter or kidnapper. Three year olds aren't capable of fending for themselves, or running away and starting a new life. IMO, that leaves only one option. That little girl is no longer on this earth and that's Casey's fault. Your anger at others on this board is misplaced and should be directed at a selfish person who simply no longer wanted to be a mother.

You can have whatever opinion you want. But there are reasonable opinions and unreasonable opinions. If this supposed nanny was caring for Caylee for over a year, where are the pictures, the sightings, the references to the nanny overheard by family friends, the phone records, the e-mails, the text messages? How come no one ever saw the nanny? How come no one outside the family has come forward just to say that they heard of this nanny before this case went public? How did Casey communicate with the nanny that you believe exists in order to arrange for Caylee to be nannied all this past year?

And if Caylee was taken, why did Casey have to lie about her employment, about her outcry witnesses Hopkins and Juliette? If Caylee was taken, come up with a theory that would also provide a reasonable explanation for all these inconsistencies and lies.

I had been holding this back for fear of the backlash. I am a former abducted child. I know what kidnappers will go through to keep from being seen and identified. As ridiculous as it sounds, in my personal experience, everything that Casey is saying could be the truth as she knows it. I am entitled to believe that someone was using the name ZG and really did abduct her child. I am entitled to believe that Caylee is alive. I was kept alive for almost a year.
The truth about this case could have been right there in front of us the whole time, stranger things have happened. I have a reasonable theory. I don't shae it bacause I am SICK of defending my beliefs.

:laugh:Where IS the 'Pitchfork and Stones Store'? :rotfl:

One of my early theories was that Casey left Caylee with someone she should never have trusted, and something bad happened to Caylee. Instead of picking up her happy toddler, she took with her a dead body.

I still don't know if that's the case, but if it is, whomever Casey used as a babysitter must frighten her more than the prospect of spending years in prison.

ETA: Sorry for not bringing this up first - I'm so sorry about your family member. That must have been horrific.

I'm looking at the same one and it says on the 3rd of June that she appeared. Not trying to be snippy. I'm going with what I have in front of me.

Not at all, I would absolutely request if I have an off "fact" that someone takes the time to correct me- I'll take another look, it would not make sense that she would appear on the 3rd, and the second, when both appearance dates are 6/11 and the fine was not paid until 6/10...

K- I took another look, I see the problem and since we cannot be sure this person is or could be related, I would prefer not to elaborate.
Suffice it to say from the docket the files in question are in 2 areas on that site and I dont know FLA code to interpret it. Sorry for the confusion .

Hey, we all have things to work on. I'm a recovering alcoholic, we are good at lying and cheating. But at least you're being honest about your flaws. Thats the first step.

LOL yup! I have Bipolar disorder and I'm a recovering drug addict. I'm better than I was and I see myself for who I am and work on myself daily. I judge myself harsher than anyone else could ever.

Congrats on your recovery :):blowkiss:

the cops didn't take the car until 2 days after Cindy told them of the smell...
Casey's clothes had been there since Casey got arrested!! When the police came for the car they did not take any clothes that belonged to Casey though Cindy would have given the clothes to them at any time...They have never told her not to touch a thing...
so..if any evidence was compromised it was the fault of LE

:biglaugh:

LE was investigating a reported kidnapping. It took them a day to figure out the mom was a pathetic liar.

didn't mean to go all crazy like that but when I seeked out this site I was hoping by doing so I would find out more than just what's already reported on the news...I guess I was just hoping that someone who knows more would post stuff that we can't find links to. undercover...on the sly...behind the scenes...Silly of me I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1000MoonsAgo