DNA Solves

If Caylee drowned in the Anthony's pool would they have taken the pool down

• Yes

Votes: 239 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 34 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
some one refresh me, did JB not say KC attempted CPR?

CPR is B R U T A L. I get they will say caylee was already gone and therefore she would not bruise, but are toddler bone so very soft at that age that they would not have fractured under the force of the cpr? dr G says NO trauma to the skeleton.

IIRC, CPR was never mentioned. My father was a big man and when he passed away my sister cracked three ribs attempting to resuscitate him. Great catch!

My question is~~~HOW CAN THE DEFENSE DO THIS???????

some one refresh me, did JB not say KC attempted CPR?

CPR is B R U T A L. I get they will say caylee was already gone and therefore she would not bruise, but are toddler bone so very soft at that age that they would not have fractured under the force of the cpr? dr G says NO trauma to the skeleton.

No Mention of CPR from JB yesterday. (IIRC) Just that GA was carrying a dead Caylee and screaming @ KC, look @ what you have done, your Mother will never forgive you, you will go to jail for child neglect.

And does it make any sense that Casey would have made multiple calls to her mother at that time (as per phone records) if GA was yelling at her that her mother would never forgive her??

I believe this pool theory, always have. The FACTS are, there was a time of inactivity where I think Casey fell asleep, and woke up and found her in the pool, because it cant be forgotten Casey did frantically call her parents, and then I think she took matters into her own hands when they did not answer. This case would have been different if they had. She wasnt supposed to be home at that time anyways, she was supposed to be at work, the walls were caving in and she handled this badly. I have never thought she murdered the child.

Hi, I'm new here! If what I heard on Nancy Grace last night is true, then there is no way she could have accidently drowned. The duct tape was put over Caylee's mouth and nose while she was alive:

And not only that, the state claims, do they not -- to Natisha Lance, you were in court, you heard it just like me -- that the duct tape placed on Caylee`s mouth and nose is the murder weapon, that it was placed on her pre-mortem, in life. It wasn`t staged to look like a murder. That completely defeats the accident in the pool theory.

NATISHA LANCE, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: You`re absolutely right, Nancy. That is what the prosecution was saying today, that these three pieces of duct tape were placed on Caylee`s mouth pre-mortem. And they were placed on -- they know this to be the case because the jawbone was still in place, and also, the duct tape was in Caylee`s hair, which meant that it was put there on purpose and that this was -- that the duct tape could have been used as a murder weapon

Were any traces of chlorine found in the trunk of the car, or in the bags the body was found in?

Cindy

I can understand the defense using the "she drowned in the pool" defense but tell me this.....how are they going to explain all the google internet searches for neck breaking, homemade tools, how to make chlororform (sp.). I look forward to the explanation from the defense to why those searches were performed.

yesterday JB said something about LE never looked into the accident therory.....don't I remember John A, or Yuri M questioning her about weather it was an accident or not? Seems I remember this...anyone else? When they were at Universal perhaps?

They did that several times during questioning of her. They said to her essentially "are you sure this wasn't just an accident?" That if she came clean at that point it would be much "easier" in the long run if she would just admit that. And time after time she refused to go that route.

I was thinking about the internet searches.... maybe they will say Casey was looking for ways to kill her 'molester.' I guess that could be used as a explanation for those searches. But, I still think that's crap, especially since so much chloroform was found in the trunk.

Because she messed up and she was afraid of all the lies coming forward. I do think if George and Cindy would have picked up that phone where Casey actually was calling them frantically on a day they are saying she died. Why would Casey do that? I just think this is someone who handled things very badly because shes scared of her parents. I also think its telling she didn't just immediately go toss the child, she actually drove around with her. There are just so many indications the pool played a role, starting with the parents noticing the ladder was in the pool when it shouldn't of been, considering they put it away and thought Casey was at work and would not have been in the pool.

If there had not been the time of inactivity on Caseys part based on her phone, knowing that she had been up all the night before talking to Tony, I can see how maybe she did take a nap and left Caylee unattended and she drowned. Casey has such a long history of hiding the truth, I can see this happeneing.

jmo

Im with you and have thought this is what went down all along. Casey is not a cold blooded killer and most everyone who knew her said she was a pretty good mother. Its clear to me that the child died in the pool. I dont know if GA was involved in the coverup or not but clearly Casey was so scared and HAD BEEN TRAINED ALL HER LIFE TO PUT ON A HAPPY FACE TO THE WORLD AND NEVER LET ANYONE IN ON THE SECRETS AND THE DYSFUNCTION OF HER FAMILY so when she found the child dead THAT IS HOW SHE REACTED the only way she knew how, HIDE IT , COVER IT UP, DONT BRING ANYONE TO THE HOUSE LIKE POLICE ETC thats not how the Anthony family deals with the bad parts of life, they hide it, cover it up and put on a happy face for all the world to see and thats precisely what CA did when this happened. Makes perfect sense to me.

I say time served is enough, let her go on with her life. She needs intensive therapy not a prison cell.

Hi, I'm new here! If what I heard on Nancy Grace last night is true, then there is no way she could have accidently drowned. The duct tape was put over Caylee's mouth and nose while she was alive:

And not only that, the state claims, do they not -- to Natisha Lance, you were in court, you heard it just like me -- that the duct tape placed on Caylee`s mouth and nose is the murder weapon, that it was placed on her pre-mortem, in life. It wasn`t staged to look like a murder. That completely defeats the accident in the pool theory.

NATISHA LANCE, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: You`re absolutely right, Nancy. That is what the prosecution was saying today, that these three pieces of duct tape were placed on Caylee`s mouth pre-mortem. And they were placed on -- they know this to be the case because the jawbone was still in place, and also, the duct tape was in Caylee`s hair, which meant that it was put there on purpose and that this was -- that the duct tape could have been used as a murder weapon

Were any traces of chlorine found in the trunk of the car, or in the bags the body was found in?

Cindy

IMO That is NOT true. There is no way to know if the duct tape was placed before or after death. The prosecution is using it to prove it was no accident, because the tape was not just covering the mouth to keep her quiet...it also covered her nose.

IMO It's common sense the tape is the murder weapon

I've been thinking about this all day and I just cannot understand why JB convoluted the accident story by putting George in it. I can see some jurors believing a scared 22 year old panicking after discovering her daughter drowned in the swimming pool. Not saying that is what happened, but I can see making it into a somewhat believable story to promote reasonable doubt. But putting George in the story just doesn't make sense. Why wouldn't he call 911? Report it as an accident? Why would he dispose of the body on his own and not well enough not to be found by a meter reader? Casey motives for covering it up could be made believable, but not George. He said "Why didn't George call 911?" "We'll never know." So why even put him in the story to begin with???

Because JB made that story up as he went along?

IMO That is NOT true. There is no way to know if the duct tape was placed before or after death. The prosecution is using it to prove it was no accident, because the tape was not just covering the mouth to keep her quiet...it also covered her nose.

IMO It's common sense the tape is the murder weapon

I agree with you but I believe chloroform played a part as well. Even if the tape went on after she chloroformed Caylee to death and even if she did not mean to kill Caylee with chloroform, I cannot stress enough that chloroforming your child to injury or death is aggravated child abuse and carries the death penalty in Florida.
I believe she meant to kill Caylee in a premeditated fashion, even if she did not make the final decision until 5 minutes before she grabbeed the tape and chems, but write the above to cover other bases...

The possibility remains that the duct tape was part of the cover-up. a staging device to make it look like a kidnap/abduction. Frankly there is no way to prove or disprove this just as there is no way to prove or disprove that it was put on while she was still alive, there is no exact science that can determine that at this time.

Because JB made that story up as he went along?

Not likely, Mr Baez is telling the story that his client told him, he has no obilgation to protect George, if she says he put his penis in her mouth then it is Mr Baez's job to let the jurors know about it.

If this was any other girl making such a claim everyone here would be ready to lynch the father but because its Casey Anthony it cant be true.

The possibility remains that the duct tape was part of the cover-up. a staging device to make it look like a kidnap/abduction. Frankly there is no way to prove or disprove this just as there is no way to prove or disprove that it was put on while she was still alive, there is no exact science that can determine that at this time.

Why would anyone stage a kidnapping gone wrong and stage it by covering the NOSE & mouth? It doesn't make sense.

Even when the Ramseys staged JonBenet's kidnapping, pedophile, murder they only covered the mouth.... IMO

He can't do that. It HAD to come from his client.

I was joking, but by the way he bumbles and doesn't bother to fact check anything, it just seems like he makes it up as he goes along. Too many holes in his theory.

I'm sure his client makes things up as she goes along.

If Caylee drowned in the pool, I'll eat Lancelot's hat.

I agree with you but I believe chloroform played a part as well. Even if the tape went on after she chloroformed Caylee to death and even if she did not mean to kill Caylee with chloroform, I cannot stress enough that chloroforming your child to injury or death is aggravated child abuse and carries the death penalty in Florida.
I believe she meant to kill Caylee in a premeditated fashion, even if she did not make the final decision until 5 minutes before she grabbeed the tape and chems, but write the above to cover other bases...

If it was premeditated, there would have been a burial or disposal spot already designated. So if the murder weapon is tape, was there signs that Caylees hands were tied up so she couldnt rip it off?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapturedOnCamera
Back