DNA Solves

If Caylee drowned in the Anthony's pool would they have taken the pool down

• Yes

Votes: 239 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 34 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But, then again, after removing Caylee from the pool there would be no need for the duct tape. Even if she had trouble removing it from the hair it would be far less damning to remove it and take hair with it than to keep it on her face. Keeping it on Caylee's face was clearly a message. KC taped her up and placed her in the bag, I think. So riding around in the trunk for 2.6 days was not a problem for KC as Caylee was probably not visible. It was just a trash bag in her trunk. I'll bet the State knows exactly how it happened and the sequence of events that took place while KC was running back and forth between the A's and TonE's. jmo

In keeping with an intentional drowning theory. Duct tape applied before the drowning would have remained stuck in place. Duct tape would not have adhered easily or at all to a dead wet Caylee.

Remember there's an atoms worth of truth in all of KC's lies per her lying mother CA. A reasonable reaction to finding your (or any) child lifeless in the pool would involve screaming and we have no neighbours testimony that any screaming occurred, just shovel borrowing. After the scream in terror, a reasonable mother would jump in the pool and attempt to save their child by initiating CPR and calling 911. We know for a fact that KC did neither. There is no 911 call on record and no ante-mortem trauma on the remains that would suggest CPR was initiated. No sternal fracture, no broken ribs, no scream in horror= no defense.

RIP Caylee. Your justice is coming baby!

A blast from the past, and do not watch if you are taking medication for high blood pressure.

http://www.wesh.com/r/19266303/detail.html

Oye! Tks Tulessa!! I just go lalalalalala and focus on the mole. JB's irregularily shaped cheek mole was present in that interview but hasn't started to pucker yet making an indentation on his cheek the way it does now.

GET YOUR MOLE CHECKED JB IF YOU READ HERE. Or don't. :innocent::loser:

But, then again, after removing Caylee from the pool there would be no need for the duct tape. Even if she had trouble removing it from the hair it would be far less damning to remove it and take hair with it than to keep it on her face. Keeping it on Caylee's face was clearly a message. KC taped her up and placed her in the bag, I think. So riding around in the trunk for 2.6 days was not a problem for KC as Caylee was probably not visible. It was just a trash bag in her trunk. I'll bet the State knows exactly how it happened and the sequence of events that took place while KC was running back and forth between the A's and TonE's. jmo

(Bold blue mine)
I agree whole-heartedly. The SA has shown no signs whatsoever of being baffled or unsure of themselves throughout this entire ordeal. They know what happened, when it happened, why it happened and we'll all find out at trial. I have 100% full confidence in them.

Caylee couldn't drown in the pool with duct tape over her mouth and nose, and the chloroform wouldn't work in there either. Casey couldn't claim missing child after being attacked or carjacked with an accidentally drowned child. All Casey's friends would think she was a negligent idiot and Cindy would quit funding her any money out of sympathy if she thought that happened. Nope, no accidental or drowning on purpose IMO. I'll always believe that it was intended to be a carjacking or child abduction attack, because that was Casey's MO in the past with the fake mugging.

IMO, if Caylee drowned in the pool and then was taken out and laid on the ground, she could not have decomposed that quickly to allow cadaver dogs to hit on that area. (A few hours, no way). IMO, the cadaver dogs hit because the gas cans had been set out in the yard after retrieved from the trunk, many days later, after the gas cans resided in the trunk next to a decaying body.

I have a very hard time grasping how anyone could fish a lifeless body out of a pool with a shovel. The flyer says Caylee was 50 lbs, but there is IMO no way she weighed that. My 6 year-old hasn't hit 50lbs yet and she is not a skinny minny. My 3.5 year old is huge for his age and is 40lbs. 40lbs and 40 inches is the average weight of a 4 year-old girl on the charts. Anyway I don't believe the shovel was used for this purpose at all.

ETA I just found a pic of another flyer that says 40lbs so at some point it was changed.

Yes ..seems whoever started this thread was right on about what they were going to do . Plus the fact that it is every single persons fault except ICA's !!

I believe this pool theory, always have. The FACTS are, there was a time of inactivity where I think Casey fell asleep, and woke up and found her in the pool, because it cant be forgotten Casey did frantically call her parents, and then I think she took matters into her own hands when they did not answer. This case would have been different if they had. She wasnt supposed to be home at that time anyways, she was supposed to be at work, the walls were caving in and she handled this badly. I have never thought she murdered the child.

I have a really hard time with this theory. And Frankly Baez is all over the place with his Opening statements. I cant see WHY anyone wouldnt just CALL 911! Covering up a childs death and faking a kidnapping instead of just calling 911 and dealing with an accident... that doesnt make sense.

I am a mom of 3 little kids. One is the same age that little Caylee is/would have been. One is now the age that Caylee is when she died. One thing that struck me as really really odd was when JB was describing how she died. He said that GA and ICA searched the house, the closets, under the beds, then went outside. I know from personal experience when you can't find a child, you run through the house quickly glancing in all the rooms before heading out of the house to do a quick survey of the outside. I also know from personal experience that the pool would have been the #1 spot I would have checked. You check the #1 danger spots FIRST than you look in the least likely spots like under the beds.

I have a really hard time with this theory. And Frankly Baez is all over the place with his Opening statements. I cant see WHY anyone wouldnt just CALL 911! Covering up a childs death and faking a kidnapping instead of just calling 911 and dealing with an accident... that doesnt make sense.

Because she messed up and she was afraid of all the lies coming forward. I do think if George and Cindy would have picked up that phone where Casey actually was calling them frantically on a day they are saying she died. Why would Casey do that? I just think this is someone who handled things very badly because shes scared of her parents. I also think its telling she didn't just immediately go toss the child, she actually drove around with her. There are just so many indications the pool played a role, starting with the parents noticing the ladder was in the pool when it shouldn't of been, considering they put it away and thought Casey was at work and would not have been in the pool.

If there had not been the time of inactivity on Caseys part based on her phone, knowing that she had been up all the night before talking to Tony, I can see how maybe she did take a nap and left Caylee unattended and she drowned. Casey has such a long history of hiding the truth, I can see this happeneing.

jmo

I have always thought the pool might be a possibility. I think perhaps she was on something (if this is the case) and that is why she didnt call 911. It doesnt explain the cloroform searches on the computer. Will that even be admissable? Why hasnt this come out before now? The only thing I can think of, it is because it is yet another one of Casey's lies. I don't know. I just pray for justice to be served. Casey does seem way more emotional this round though? I wonder why?

I have to get this off my chest! Since I have heard about this case I have watched everything about it-beginning when it was a day-to-day drama on television(about three years ago).

I absolutely hated Casey Anthony and believed 100% that she had killed her baby Caylee(intentionally) because she was such a wicked, pyschopathic person. I wished the same for her-I am ashamed to say.

I have now kind of listened(her attorney) to some of the other side. Some of the answers he had today have somewhat answered some of the questions I have had about this case.

Now-I am starting to believe that this sweet baby-may have indeed drowned in the family pool. This theory was kind of bantered about when she was first reported missing. Cindy was mentioning that the ladder was found against the pool when they were very careful about putting it away because Caylee liked to be in the pool frequently.

The way Casey has acted can also be answered by the sexual abuse(if that is true). I am a survivor of sexual abuse so I know how it can affect a child. I know what and who I am now-but I have often wondered what would I have been if I had not been abused. It is a struggle to get through life after stuff like that happens to you-it can kind of kill your soul-in a way and it takes time and work to get to the other side. Especially being sexually abused by multiple family members(if true)-oh man! I have been there ......

This may have indeed just been a very sad, tragic accident and it was in the people involved trying to cover it up that the true crime occurred.:doh:

When I first started reading about this case, I thought Caylee had drowned in the pool. Then I started believing that ICA had murdered her. Now... I don't know. George was the one that found Caylee drowned in the pool?? Wow.. now that definitely WAS a jaw dropping moment for me. I knew George was going to go under the bus with the abuse and all... but him being the one to take a dead Caylee out of the pool? I definitely didn't see that one coming.

I have to get this off my chest! Since I have heard about this case I have watched everything about it-beginning when it it was a day-to-day drama on television(about three years ago).

I absolutely hated Casey Anthony and believed 100% that she had killed her baby Caylee(intentionally) because she was such a wicked, pyschopathic person. I wished the same for her-I am ashamed to say.

I have now kind of listened(her attorney) to some of the other side. Some of the answers he had today have somewhat answered some of the questions I have had about this case.

Now-I am starting to believe that this sweet baby-may have indeed drowned in the family pool. This theory was kind of bantered about when she was first reported missing. Cindy was mentioning that the ladder was found against the pool when they were very careful about putting it away because Caylee liked to be in the pool frequently.

The way Casey has acted can also be answered by the sexual abuse(if that is true). I am a survivor of sexual abuse so I know how it can affect a child. I know what and who I am now-but I have often wondered what would I have been if I had not been abused. It is a struggle to get through life after stuff like that happens to you-it can kind of kill your soul-in a way and it takes time and work to get to the other side. Especially being sexually abused by multiple family members(if true)-oh man! I have been there ......

This may have indeed just been a very sad, tragic accident and it was in the people involved trying to cover it up that the true crime occurred.:doh:

I'm starting to believe it too, Willow. It explains (to me, at least) some of the bizarre things about this case that just did not add up. And this is coming from someone who did not only think ICA murdered Caylee, but wanted ICA to get the DP.

Nope. I don't believe it for a second. You don't cover up an accident.

Gosh...if my child was found in a pool I would call 911 so FAST. I would still HOPE, PRAY and BEG them to save my baby. What if there is still a chance to bring her back.

Oh gosh...just heartbreaking.

This theory is a laughable, unbelieveable joke.

The jury would have to be impaired to believe a word of it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans
Back