Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #108

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has to be a ton of stuff LE isnt sharing with the public.....Id really just like to read the interviews with Casey and whoever else they've spoken too.....I think they turn up a lot of other "avenues"

How long can she spend in jail on what shes already been charged with "if" found guilty?

There has to be a ton of stuff LE isnt sharing with the public.....Id really just like to read the interviews with Casey and whoever else they've spoken too.....I think they turn up a lot of other "avenues"

How long can she spend in jail on what shes already been charged with "if" found guilty?

I have read the current charges could get her 6 years

I don't think LE will allow Baez or anyone to rush their investigation, at least I hope not. While I'm sure they, as most people, would prefer she stay in jail I think rushing the charges would be more detrimental to getting justice for Caylee than Casey being out of jail for the time being.

I want to carry over sweetwater's post -

You know we were talking about the telemarketing shady # stuff last night but we did not think of it in terms of Casey. She could be telling the truth because when you recieve these bogus calls and you try to call the # back they give you messages like they've been disconnected or you just can't call them back at all. Hmmn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could it be that the cell phones that (Z?) was calling on were stolen??? If she is real Was Another women using a fake ID and just happen to offer to watch Caylee

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/1363/feesue9.png This is the chart the other person(sorry i'm way to sleepy to look up who) gave a dead link to, i had to screen shot it. It can also be found at myorangeclerk.com/my clerk and putting in case number 08-CF-0010925-O (last as in O not zero!) Then scrolling down and clicking View all case financials Edit to Add: I guess that link i gave sucks unless somebody knows how to enlarge it, the site i hosted at resized it automatically, u can still look it up manually. Take note that not all items listed are fees, almost 50 percent are payment of fees.

It is not a dead link, it is a "session" based site. You need to navigate and agree to the terms.. As it were, nothing new, just copy charges for all parties on 8/19

I just did the math and the case fees are between $280-290 forgive my bad ballpark. I was woken up by a Tom and Jerry style scenario..Dog chasing the cat who was chasing a rat and am on 2 hours of sleep. I don't think less than $300 dollars seems like a ton of court fees for this case but thats JMO.

Bounty Hunter Criticized, Local Bondsman Says "They've Made A Circus Out Of This!"- http://www.wftv.com/news/17235638/detail.html

snip - The Anthony family's emotions are running very high. During Monday night's edition of Nancy Grace on CNN, Casey was called a punk. After the program, Casey's mother Cindy Anthony confronted the crew off camera.

We're also hearing that Al Estes could be backing out of the bond deal but we have not been able to confirm that through his company, and he has not returned our calls.
- snip

Event Date Event Time Description Location
8/21/2008 0845 WRITTEN PLEA NOT GUILTY ROOM 6-D ON THE SIXTH FLOOR

here we all are again sitting here to wait and see what happens next.

It's 9:00 am and "as early as 8:30 am" has passed.... What does everyone think? Are we going to be sitting here on pins and needles all day waiting to see if Little Miss Stranger to the Truth gets out?

here we all are again sitting here to wait and see what happens next.

Yep nothing to do but WAIT....it seems like the entire case is about waiting..waiting to call the police..waiting..waiting..waiting.. I need some coffee.

I need more than SOME coffee --- at least two pots Im thinking today

It's 9:00 am and "as early as 8:30 am" has passed.... What does everyone think? Are we going to be sitting here on pins and needles all day waiting to see if Little Miss Stranger to the Truth gets out?

Im not sure if y'all saw the sideshow last eve on NG and GVS, the consensus last eve was that she is not getting out.

Well, in the 8 AM hour the crawler on Fox stated between 1-3 release.
My understanding of my local county jail (Pittsburgh) they release in 2 waves: 1 PM but takes up til 3 PM for detainees to walk out. and then another at 5 PM with closer to a 7 PM walk.

Question - If they bail her out today --- What happens with court tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor