Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Suzi Quzi...

Casey Anthony set to walk out of jail as early as 8:30 AM

I saw on Greta where they showed what Casey's steps out of the jail will look like, including getting to the parking lot where she will leave. I was thinking, they better have her protected like Secret Service surrounding George Bush if they want her alive to talk. I have a feeling if she gets out, there is going to be some horrible happenings.

Casey will not be out at 8:30 AM. I wish the media would just stop! She can only be released between 1pm and 3pm and they have not even come close to coming to an agreement as to who is going to post for them in Florida.

Thanks Suzi Quzi...

Casey Anthony set to walk out of jail as early as 8:30 AM

I saw on Greta where they showed what Casey's steps out of the jail will look like, including getting to the parking lot where she will leave. I was thinking, they better have her protected like Secret Service surrounding George Bush if they want her alive to talk. I have a feeling if she gets out, there is going to be some horrible happenings.

I'll be curious to see if she'll do that hyper sexual saunter? Or will she hide under something?

I just have this horrid feeling of something terrible happening if she walks out of that jail. There are some crazies out there.

I think there is probably more danger in her harming herself. I hope not though. I hope that she and the BH sit up at night playing "quarters" and she spills whatever she knows so Caylee can come home. The only problem with this is i think I have heard of alcohol monitors on those ankle bracelets.

JP Chatt.

I just saw his pic next to a pic of Caylee. They really do look alike. Caylee also resembles her grandmother Cindy.

Is it possible that Casey parked her car at the secluded area near Orlando Airport so she could watch the plane that was carrying Caylee to Puerto Rico take off?

Did I read somewhere that JP Chatt was tested for paternity? If so, is there a link to this?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

IMO, Caylee never went to PR.

I'll be curious to see if she'll do that hyper sexual saunter? Or will she hide under something?

I'll bet she'll be hiding under Padilla's arm. She's gonna look like a big bullseye for some crazy with a long range rifle.

I really do wonder if she'll be scared or if she'll come out smiling. Heh, hyper sexual saunter. She's got that part down, doesn't she?

It's 2am, do you know where your parents are?

Aha! They're on WS. The new crack!

OMG It's late and I'm delirious.
:eek::woohoo::eek:

Cali'dreamer
The text messages wouldn't come with regular phone records, when requested by police? I'm don't have a clue.

I sure hope they got both, but it's certainly something to wonder about now--I just assumed they got the whole package when they requested records. hmmmm

Something else that drives me absolutely bonkers, is the different ways to look at LE's moves......They could have alot of evidence pointing to Casey, and as stated above, holding off to have greater chance of conviction, or they dna didn't come back as they thought, and are still searching for clues.

We've got some great sleuthers here with great theories, but I'm burned out...
I'm off to do 2 days of dishes, clean up the mess the animals made and then to bed.

Night all... sweet dreams.

:blowkiss:

P.S. I may have to check back here one more time before actually going to bed tho.... to see if anything new happened while I was trying to be responsible!

You know, if LE is quietly searching certain more likely areas, the fact that the media's focus is on the family could be used to their advantage. It seems like they quickly stated that there was "no merit" to the reports of cell phone pings near the airport.

I have a theory on the reason LE is dragging their feet - at least as it's perceived by the public.

I think LE has a LOT of evidence other than the forensic evidence in the trunk of the car. Last week LE even stated that they have much more evidence than what's in the car. But there's a reason why they haven't made any other charges in this case. They don't have a body. .

How will they find a body without looking for it. There is no way they are searching for a body and keeping that search hidden from the public.

Something else that drives me absolutely bonkers, is the different ways to look at LE's moves......They could have alot of evidence pointing to Casey, and as stated above, holding off to have greater chance of conviction, or they dna didn't come back as they thought, and are still searching for clues.

I'm betting on the DNA not being what they expected. Because face it, Caylee's DNA in the trunk along with the smell and everything else would definitely be good enough for any jury. No murder charges say to me that the DNA is not what they had hoped.

I have a theory on the reason LE is dragging their feet - at least as it's perceived by the public.

I think LE has a LOT of evidence other than the forensic evidence in the trunk of the car. Last week LE even stated that they have much more evidence than what's in the car. But there's a reason why they haven't made any other charges in this case. They don't have a body. Even though there's been successful prosecutions without a body, it's more difficult to present a case to a jury without a body.

If the prosecution were to go forward and charge Casey with murder (if that's what happened), they would then have to share the evidence they have (discovery) with Jose Baez and Walsh, which would give them more than ample time to prepare a defense.

Casey was charged with child endangerment and obstruction of justice, and she's to be arraigned for that on Thursday, Aug. 21st. The clock starts ticking at that point. The prosecution has to bring the case to trial within 190 days - 6 months, 10 days. If there are other charges, they will have to bring those charges within that time frame.

From a prosecution standpoint, the longer they can wait to file any additional charges, the less time the defense will have to prepare a defense. The prosecution wants to accumulate as much evidence as they can, including a body.

From the defense standpoint, if all Casey is charged with is child neglect and obstruction of justice, they want to go forward with a speedy trial in hope that the prosecution doesn't have enough evidence to make further charges.

Once Casey is tried for child neglect and obstruction of justice and either convicted or acquitted, she can't be tried for any additional charges stemming from that case. It's double jeopardy.

So, I think LE is taking their time (to a degree) and is withholding evidence from the media/public/defense as they continue to collect evidence. When they think they've got a good solid case, including a body (if that's what happened), they'll make additional charges.

If I knew how to snip this I would, but I don't, so I won't try! I agree with an awful lot of what you said. I hope I'm not too tired to try and explain something I heard about the double jeopardy aspect of charging vs. not charging. I heard a Florida attorney say somewhere, it had to be either Nancy or Greta, that it would not be considered double jeopardy if, in fact, the current charges could be proven standing alone. I mean, if they can prove that she is guilty of the felony child neglect. Then later they can bring the more serious charges, if they're warranted. (Notice, I'm leaving room for the chance, although I doubt it, that's she's innocent of more serious charges.)

I wish I could remember which show I heard this on. Tomorrow, I mean later today, I'll do some searching.

I would like to see them go ahead and try her for the current charges. IMO they have sufficient evidence for that. Convict her, send her to prison to serve her 5 years, and continue to amass evidence of the more serious crimes. That gives them plenty of time to keep building their case.

Alright time to pull myself away from the WS crack and go paint a bedroom.
Yes at 3 a.m. What do you expect? I'm on WS crack. :bang:
Hope tomorrow brings news. Be it good or bad, at least it's something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3