Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something has been eating at me for the last couple of days - well 2 things.

1) Why LE is - for lack of a better word - dragging their feet on all of this. If the DNA is back (which I believe it is) why they haven't charged her.

2) Well what if CA slept with some real high muckity muck and he's the daddy - money don't mean squat to someone like that - he wants his daughter (flesh and blood and all).
(Snipped, sorry)
Great post. I keep going back to the smell in the car. Until LE comes out and possitively identifies that smell, I will not believe Caylee is alive.

(Snipped, sorry)
Great post. I keep going back to the smell in the car. Until LE comes out and possitively identifies that smell, I will not believe Caylee is alive.

That's kind of funny, I won't believe she is dead until that smell is ID'ed.

Cindy made the father situation on Greta about as clear as mud. I got the impression on Greata he's alive but uninvolved in Caylee's life. He started a family of his own, didn't sound real dead to me.

This is on my list of Cindy's inconsistencies. The father was dead on Larry King. She followed that up with the statement that she couldn't remember his name but had seen his obituary in the newspaper. Just a day or two later when she was on with Greta, the dead father was living in another state with his own family.
"Lying is not a criminal offense." Cindy Anthony

(Snipped, sorry)

The dog handler (LE) positively identified the smell as decomposition at the hearing -- under oath.

I absolutely welcome any and all opinions. I don't agree with all points of view, but listen to them and draw my own conclusions. I will certainly consider what you have said though. I don't take your comment disrepectfully at all but rather your opinion that I disagree with :)

Fair enough, I concur.

This is on my list of Cindy's inconsistencies. The father was dead on Larry King. She followed that up with the statement that she couldn't remember his name but had seen his obituary in the newspaper. Just a day or two later when she was on with Greta, the dead father was living in another state with his own family.

Watch it again, she says that by the time Caylee was born, he had already started his own family, but that he was dead now. Clear as water.

was it Nancy Grace show that didn't get all the info on the *reward* stuff etc right?

They were giving all credit to one ..kid finders, I think, and saying it's all legit. (sorry was dealing with homelife during shows) and thought the legit fer sure non-profit like 10,000 plus signs etc? The rest was from stuff that's been kicked around at WS as questionable and they don't have a non-profit status yet?

Thanks for bringing that up, OME.

Kid finders is okay, and they were the ones that did the t-shirts, flyers and billboard. The one that did the reward was Never Lose Hope Foundation, they did a telemarketing thing calling homes telling everyone to look for Caylee. They might have even used Georges voice.

I think all the info is on Thread 102 starting with liltigress post #154.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69192&page=7

lol pets, I adore mine! She's a mutt pooch and I took a really great shot of her a couple of weeks ago. She has a huge doggy grin on and it's a beautiful picture, I set it as my background.

When news is slow and she's sitting behind me on the bed, I mini all and point at my screen, she perks up her ears and twists her head and looks and looks, then she *talks* to me!

I couldn't brag enough on my pooch, she's the bestest and smartest! My son calls her sister LOL. I don't know what I will do when the day comes that I don't have her at my side, she truly is my best friend! (need her on myspace, eh?)

Her face is getting white and I do fret the day I don't go to sleep with her or wake with her by my side. If I cry, she licks my tears. Dogs are special and I could write a book on how smart they are!

My dog is extra smart and sensitive, I think we all get that special pet in our lives, just like that one love. I have my pet and I cringe the day I don't have her at my side!

Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM
RoseRed

Quote:
All those things should have been checked out already by LE. We have been seeing those same questions asked on this board since July. I for one would love to know about PR myself. Who is Kyle have we ever discussed him or is that not allowed? Remember we can not discuss anyone but Casey but I have always had a suspicion there was a friend who had Caylee. Someone had to have watched Caylee even before she disappeared.

What does that mean. that we can't discuss anyone but Casey?

"Lying is not a criminal offense." Cindy Anthony[/QUOTE] If it's not, then why is Scott P in the slammer for murdering Laci without any evidence that he committed a murder? Cindy better check that statement again. I wonder if she ever heard of Scott P?

The dog handler (LE) positively identified the smell as decomposition at the hearing -- under oath.
So ok - it WAS decomp - where is the DNA - they have to have it back. Was it inconclusive? Or was it somebody else? Either way don't make no sense. Why all the waiting? Why all the spending of taxpayer dollars - in such hard economic times? LE hasn't had a press conference in days. No searches - that we know of. they had the phone records within days of her arrest - they have already searched those areas - you can bet on it. Just all doesn't add up.

Does anyone have an opinion as to why America's Most Wanted has not featured this case? They are always so good about missing kids I wonder if they know something we don't.

I don't know but AMW always has incorrect information lately. I never bother to check them out anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234