Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
three holds, once they post the bail, according to BB and BH... difficulty getting paperwork done and receiving threats...

KABOOM

THREE HOLDS now, Blink34? Know what they are? Maybe Amy DID press charges!

Could this be because this is such a high profile case? I just don't see all this wrangling and paperwork probs and legal manuvering and this hold and that hold and now BB's from Miami crying "FOUL". Maybe LE just figured with such a high bond $500K - that no way could she find anyone willing to post that amount? Wow - this has past the ridiculous and stepped into "incredible" realm. Where's the popcorn?

three holds, once they post the bail, according to BB and BH... difficulty getting paperwork done and receiving threats...

KABOOM

Seriously? I realize they are not operating under their state of origin, but these people are supposed to be professionals. Is it really that hard to bail someone out? They got in, what, Sunday?, and this actually came up last week, and they still don't have the paperwork done yet? I've closed on houses quicker than this.

Skeptical, aka Lanie

like we all talked about

i think there were some LE and Prosection team saying amongest themselves

"let these idiots (bondsmen and family members and supporters ) think she is getting out till the hippos come home and JUST when they think she will be released we will put another road block up
cause she wont be leaving this jail till we say she can"

LE are not stupid :)

THREE HOLDS now, Blink34? Know what they are? Maybe Amy DID press charges!

I thought there was always 3, 1 ankle monitor, 1 notify investigative body, and 1 undisclosed- am I wrong?

Isn't that where everyone leaves their panties?

Actually, the panties were left with someone called Zennyzaidyzany at a condo that is still under construction and has never been occupied! They hadn't been seen since. :):rolleyes:

Seriously? I realize they are not operating under their state of origin, but these people are supposed to be professionals. Is it really that hard to bail someone out? They got in, what, Sunday?, and this actually came up last week, and they still don't have the paperwork done yet? I've closed on houses quicker than this.

Skeptical, aka Lanie

LOL, it is my opinion and those of a few night shifters that the Bouncing Bond Duo has been duped....

hippo.gif

Your hippo in the room is doing a happy dance!!!

The bonds men are not here to bail her out they are here to get their name out on theTV's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee