Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine if someone from LE went to her cell and just simply stated "we found caylee" I wonder what her responce would be......would her face drop because she would know they found Caylee Deceased (and she was in deep poop), or would she smile and say "I told you she was alive!" (all the while LE is lying, but wants to see what her reaction is as a Mother)

Can they do that?

Hello everyone.
Let me make sure that I am caught up.
Casey still in jail, DNA still not released, Caylee still missing...that about say it?

Found this about the Blackjack and a SIM card:
..........The SIM card is in a niche just above the battery. You can remove and replace it without removing the battery, but it's somewhat pointless as you still have to reboot the phone before it recognizes the new SIM. .................

I can tell you, too, it's NOT easy to remove. I had to move mine to a new phone yesterday, and it took 10 minutes to remove it.

That's a very plausible thought. I've thunk it plenty of times too! lol..

Every time I hear someone go into so much detail about something so minute, I have to wonder how damning the truth really is.

IE:
Cindy and the bamboo...
George and the gas cans...
Cindy and the pizza...
George and the Arm & Hammer...
Casey and the SIM card...

and so on and so on and so on.. KWIM?

And the lock on the shed. They went on and on about that.

Actually, I have a friend who does this. The screen on her phone is cracked, and she can't afford a new phone at this time, so she uses it most of the time, and borrows her daughter's when she can and moves the sim card.
I can actually see this happening, if I had a super nice phone like a Black Jack, but it wouldn't hold a charge, using it until the battery ran down, then switching to my old not as nice phone while I charged up super nice phone.
JMO
Lanie

OK! maybe in an extreme situation like that it makes sense. In Casey's situation, it's an excuse. If I had a phone that wouldn't hold a charge I would replace the battery, or take it back for warantee repair especially if it was newer and under warantee. Seems like a pain in the neck to live like that, switching cards, if it were me, worst case scenario, I would use the older phone out of convienence. Far more normal!

I can tell you, too, it's NOT easy to remove. I had to move mine to a new phone yesterday, and it took 10 minutes to remove it.

Once you've done it a few times, it becomes faster to do.

Can you imagine if someone from LE went to her cell and just simply stated "we found caylee" I wonder what her responce would be......would her face drop because she would know they found Caylee Deceased (and she was in deep poop), or would she smile and say "I told you she was alive!" (all the while LE is lying, but wants to see what her reaction is as a Mother)

What a great idea! The only risk would be if she got all excited and happy and then they'd feel like jerks. I personally think she'd look horrified.

I have always felt like that was her backpedaling when she realized what everything she had just said sounded like. It was an afterthought, and not a genuine one at that. (reminds me of SNL skit the Liar - "as it should be, yeah yeah that's the ticket."

That's probably very true - an afterthought. There was a break in between her saying it - her friend spoke in between, IIRC.

I got married June 4, 2005. We got married on the beach in Myrtle Beach. It was just to be a small little ceremony. I invited my mom and dad and Cindy and George. Cindy arrived the day before the wedding with Casey. Casey was wearing a tight fitting top and her belly was visibly extended with her navel protruding a good 1/2 inch. I ask Cindy and George when we were alone "do you have some news to tell me about Casey," and they what are you talking about. I said you know, she pregnant. They look at me like I was crazy. They say no way. I said she is pregnant I would bet on it. They said that they ask her and Casey told them that she would have to have had sex to be pregnant. They believed her. Everyone on my wife's side of the family said who is the pregnant girl. Even my wife's sons and her daughter asked. It was ridiculous. I told them to take her to a doctor. They finally did in July. She was nearly 8 months then!
Talk about telling a lie. That is when i saw the first evidence of what a liar Casey was.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p775

Not that I believe this for one nanosecond....but that would just really be the cherry on top eh? Good grief...he may be in trouble for that post.
I don't know. I could believe it. He sounded pretty legit and that is the same gentleman it appears as the one with Caylee in the nursing home in his avatar photo. I can imagine how frustrating it would be for the rest of the family...which I had been trying to find for some time here. At least it would explain why they have not been in Florida and trying to help find Caylee. Cindy doesn't want them there!!

Good find!! But why on earth would he be in trouble for posting his thoughts or trying to clear up any misconceptions on the case or the family there?!

Somebody invite that guy over here. We got some questions, I'm ABSOLUTELY positive!

They may not speak to her outside the presence of her attorney without her waiving that right, no

THey can talk all they want, they can't question her without her attorney. THere is a difference between talking TO someone and talking AT someone. THey can talk AT her all they want.

I don't know. I could believe it. He sounded pretty legit and that is the same gentleman it appears as the one with Caylee in the nursing home. I can imagine how frustrating it would be for the rest of the family...which I had been trying to find for some time here. At least it would explain why they have not been in Florida and trying to help find Caylee. Cindy doesn't want them there!!

Good find!!

I keep getting the impression that everyone realized what this girl was headed for BUT HER PARENTS>>> WTH?

SEND THAT GUY HERE!!!!!:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member