Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we copy the posts over here, there is ones about 401k's to pay off casey debt and more.

THey can talk all they want, they can't question her without her attorney. THere is a difference between talking TO someone and talking AT someone. THey can talk AT her all they want.

and anything she said would be totally unuseable, there would be no benefit to doing that

I have no idea what to believe about the guy Rick. Be interested if the whole "she's not pregnant" scenario is actually true though.

Egads! Enough about that SIM card already! Sheesh! It was the reason I kept saying it is a non-issue yada yada. IT IS!

I can tell you, too, it's NOT easy to remove. I had to move mine to a new phone yesterday, and it took 10 minutes to remove it.

My daughter and I trade phones often (we also have AT&T) and all we do is switch SIM cards. It's very easy in our phones.

I have no idea what to believe about the guy Rick. Be interested if the whole "she's not pregnant" scenario is actually true though.

I don't know why or where, but that is not the first time I have heard they didn't know until the 8th month, and therefore the shower after she was born... off to go digging

THey can talk all they want, they can't question her without her attorney. THere is a difference between talking TO someone and talking AT someone. THey can talk AT her all they want.

You will not find a detective in the free world that has ever had a case thrown out or just knows better, that will visit a client in jail outside of the presence of their attorney for any reason.

Their "remarks" could necessitate a response, which would violate her right to counsel, which was invoked long ago, imo..

Seems to be more than one over there that knows Casey personally. I think the "Dave" guy is the one that met her when she came into the convenient store he was working at.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p775

Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back Rick. If you can ignore Duh, I hope you will at least find civil conversation here. Do you know if Casey had ever left with Caylee for extended periods before? I met Casey in May, and my impression was that she wasn't really raising Caylee. I never met Cindy, but assumed after seeing Caylee with Casey that grandparents were doing the raising.

Dave, You are correct. My sister did most of the care for Caylee. Cindy adored Caylee. Caylee like Cindy a lot more than Casey. This was also part of the problem. We all know how gramma and grampa can spoil our kids. Caylee loved Cindy very much.

Egads! Enough about that SIM card already! Sheesh! It was the reason I kept saying it is a non-issue yada yada. IT IS!

How many acronyms do you think we could come up with for SIM??

Kidding- let's assume in 2008 with an FBI field support team to asisst there is nothing they wont know.. imo

Casey is a product of her environment, IMO....do we want them also raising Caylee, to turn out like mom?

Lee turned out all right. Besides, just because one child turned out bad doesn't mean that the parents have DONE something wrong.

Can we copy the posts over here, there is ones about 401k's to pay off casey debt and more.

That is a grey area question. In this case I would say post a snippet with a link to the forum. That would be the ethical thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member