Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when I thought I was up to date, I get lost again.......anyone know the story of George, his father and the plate glass window?

What? So casual, like it's just an ordinary event. This case is making me crazy.

:eek: Through a plate glass window? I missed something here. Our calm, cool, collected George tossed his father - a grown man - through a window?? Looks like this family is amazing at playing the, "I'm fine, just fine" card. :bang:

Wow, just wow. Do we have a thread for Rick yet?

I agree...and it speaks volumes that Cindy won't even talk to her own mother anymore! Their defense of Casey was to be expected, but I think it's gone overboard. I remember hearing Cindy say that she had lost one and wouldn't lose the other (or something to that fact). I guess I should have known then.

Although, in listening to the phone recording this morning where she dropped the "f" bomb everywhere...when she was talking to her friend and said something about "all they care about is Caylee"...Casey did go on to say "as it should be". I just had never heard that part before.

Bingo.... see how a simple omission of audio can change what we think she's saying.. she of course is resigning herself to the fact no one needs nor care about her in jail b/c it's about Casey. (not saying i buy all the bs).. what I don't buy is that she's not upset. We don't see her cry or anything and you know what.. my mother doesn't cry when she's upset.. she does stupid things like smirk and say crazy **** to deal with her emotion instead of crying like the rest of us.

What I mean is none of us can slam Casey for her lack of emotion. We can slam her lies and actions but her emotion.. we really don't know what she's feeling or how much she's cried.

Just saying..

:eek: Through a plate glass window? I missed something here. Our calm, cool, collected George tossed his father - a grown man - through a window?? Looks like this family is amazing at playing the, "I'm fine, just fine" card. :bang:

This would have happened a year after leaving the Ohio LE he was with. If all this is to believed while he would have been working selling cars with his dad?

Quoted as a response, but in that thread many, many times.

"Mom can't even talk to Cindy any more as Cindy won't talk to family anymore. They are hurting very much. "

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p779
Post 15657

Hoping4TheBest wrote:
"Rick... I found some info on an eviction under cindys name I believe in 2002 from an apartment..would you know anything about this?"
"Don't know anything about it. If Cindy doesn't tell our mother I wouldn't know about it. sorry "
http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p777
post 15630

Regarding that: I would take it to mean that Cindy was talking to her family /Mom in 2002 in regards to an eviction. According to Rick she hasn't spoken to the family since this case got out of control.

Very different.

Regarding that: I would take it to mean that Cindy was talking to her family /Mom in 2002 in regards to an eviction. According to Rick she hasn't spoken to the family since this case got out of control.

Very different.

Didn't WS'ers say the eviction was the younger Cindy Anthony with other legal issues?

This would have happened a year after leaving the Ohio LE he was with. If all this is to believed while he would have been working selling cars with his dad?

Was the car dealer ship Cindy's dad's or George's dad's?

Bingo.... see how a simple omission of audio can change what we think she's saying.. she of course is resigning herself to the fact no one needs nor care about her in jail b/c it's about Casey. (not saying i buy all the bs).. what I don't buy is that she's not upset. We don't see her cry or anything and you know what.. my mother doesn't cry when she's upset.. she does stupid things like smirk and say crazy **** to deal with her emotion instead of crying like the rest of us.

What I mean is none of us can slam Casey for her lack of emotion. We can slam her lies and actions but her emotion.. we really don't know what she's feeling or how much she's cried.

Just saying..

So you are saying that if your mom lost you when you were 2 years old to kidnappers that she would smirk and say crazy **** instead? Ok then. THanks

Now the statement Cindy made at first when the detectives wanted to go verify things at the nursing home with grandpa make more sense. Remember her telling the detectives that if they went there and talked to him she would no longer cooperate???
IIRC this was brought up at the first bond hearing for Casey.

That definitely does because the GGM would blow the cover on Casey as far as the money goes..

Just saying..

We know she's not curious about whether there's any news of Caylee. She never asked in any of the released conversations.

Georges Dad - he apparently left the police dept to work for his dad at his auto sales - Cindy had pushed him to do so thinking that he would inherit part of the business in the coming years.....

Very different.

Well, I researched this and I think it may belong to the "other" Cynthia Marie Anthony". Believe it or not there is another one in the Orlando area. They look nothing alike, trust me.

I was reading some of these topix posts from Rick the brother day before yesterday I believe, but was afraid to link anything here due to TOS. I believe the guy even without the pics. His posts don't sound flaky. The most telling were about George. Everything else is basically what is known. I hope he's careful in what he say so he doesn't get into some slander suit with George.

Deleting my response

Someone want to start new thread and post the link here? If anyone can do it, I will but wasn't sure if a mod had to do it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214