Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<quoted text>
Rick, did George lose his policeman's job because he threw his father though the plate glass window?
No, he had quit almost a year before that happened.

Do they do that to camoflauge the weed inside? It would still smell. I don't get it, why not just stick to rolling papers.

b/c it's the cool thing to do..all the gangsta's do it..blunts are big in the world of rap/music etc. among other places.

Is the brother the one who said she was addicted to precription drugs or was it the "son"?

Do they do that to camoflauge the weed inside? It would still smell. I don't get it, why not just stick to rolling papers.

You can drive with one in your hand, and you don't take all of the tobacco out so the smell is still the smell of tobacco. Doe's that help?

<quoted text>
Rick, did George lose his policeman's job because he threw his father though the plate glass window?

Someone should ask him why the Anthony's moved from Ohio to Florida in 1989....if he says b/c of a cult I'm going to smoke a blunt...(just kidding)

Also - theres another statement from Rick commenting on what Cindy and Casey were arguing about on Fathers Day if anyones interested I can pull it over........

<quoted text>

What- George threw the GP through a plate glass window??
Did he mention if it was over a gas can?

Someone should ask him why the Anthony's moved from Ohio to Florida in 1989....if he says b/c of a cult I'm going to smoke a blunt...(just kidding)

:clap::clap::clap:

Also - theres another statement from Rick commenting on what Cindy and Casey were arguing about on Fathers Day if anyones interested I can pull it over........

Pretty Please.

also - theres another statement from rick commenting on what cindy and casey were arguing about on fathers day if anyones interested i can pull it over........

pull!!!! Whatcha waiting for

Just googled his (Rick's) name - got nothing much back ... then his wife's name (from the title of the photobucket pics) ... right off got a hit from a newspaper from Georgetown County SC near where he mentioned that he and his wife live and in the article it mentions that she is originally from the Warren/Youngstown OH area ... IDK ... just lends more credence to his story. Also from the article ... it seems his wife is well thought of, successful ... I don't get the feeling that she is flaky.

please, yes

Its not my call but should these get their own thread, so when he gets here there is already a place?

a few drops of diluted teatree oil in each ear with cotton ball,,then lay down for awhile so the oil has a better chance to sink in..sorry for the caps.

Wow, that is so considerate! thanks! I'll save this tip.
I think getting away from this spinning BS vortex for awhile will help, too.

"Lying is not a criminal offense." Cindy Anthony

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

You are too funny. With the way this case is going, he probably will say that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214