Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please help me understand where the plate glass window came from and who did the throwing and why? I looked for it but couldn't see the link to the info or where it came from anywhere.

TIA!

Can someone please help me understand where the plate glass window came from and who did the throwing and why? I looked for it but couldn't see the link to the info or where it came from anywhere.

TIA!

I believe it was Rick (are we sure it wasn't the imposter Rick?) said that George did that. But from what I understood from that forum, someone went on there pretending to be Rick and the real Rick just joined 22 hours ago.

Released by 6:30 if it's going to happen. It's after six there now. We should be looking for a live link if true.
I believe it's after 5 there now because it's just after four here and we're an hour behind.

Released by 6:30 if it's going to happen. It's after six there now. We should be looking for a live link if true.

No, it's only a little after 5 on the east coast.

TIA!
Shannon...you will get it soon. It was on the Topix forum and told by Rick.
Ask for the transcript and it will be mailed to you.

TIA!

Rick wrote:
I am one of Cindy's older brothers. She has three all total. I have two older brothers. Cindy was the baby of the family and the only girl. She married George when he was a cop in Warren, Ohio. She talked George into going into his dad's car business. George didn't get along with his dad very well then. They scuffeled and George put his dad through a window at the dealership. George was asked to leave. No charges were filed. George started his own car lot and 2nd mortgaged his and Cindy's home. The business failed and they lost their home. They moved to Florida where Cindy got a job at a doctors clinic. She was the lead nurse at a really good orthepedic doctor office before she met George. She quit when she had Lee. That is some basics that will get everyone up to speed.

It really put an exclamation point on the behavior we have seen so far hasn't it?

I'm searching that discussion board for Rick's posts. Can you or someone else tell me what page to look at? Thanks! :)

I believe it was Rick (are we sure it wasn't the imposter Rick?) said that George did that. But from what I understood from that forum, someone went on there pretending to be Rick and the real Rick just joined 22 hours ago.

got it! Thanks.

TIA!

It's near the end of the last thread. Hopefully Swag starts a thread to post all of that info.

Swag are you here????

In light of the post Rick had about Cindy believing Casey that she wasn't pregnant, when she was, I really do now think Cindy DOES believe Casey's kidnap story.

I don't think Cindy is hiding anything... obstructing anything.. she is just plain IN DENIAL when it comes to her daughter Casey!

I think the hope of Cindy getting the truth out of Casey when she is released from jail is all but GONE!

Ok so --- George threw his dad thru a plate glass window during an argument at his fathers auto sales --- George then put up all of he and Cindys money to start his own auto business - obviously didnt go well.....

Rick did know the name of a dog he and CIndy had as children....

Also - he does state that Cindy has another child out there somewhere.....

Casey did steal checks from her grandparents and did cash one of them for a little over $300

In light of the post Rick had about Cindy believing Casey that she wasn't pregnant, when she was, I really do now think Cindy DOES believe Casey's kidnap story.

I don't think Cindy is hiding anything... obstructing anything.. she is just plain IN DENIAL when it comes to her daughter Casey!

I think the hope of Cindy getting the truth out of Casey when she is released from jail is all but GONE!

Maybe Uncle Rick should talk to Jose Baez, Leonard Padilla, and others.

forget the not believing she was pregnant, she believed casey that she was still a virgin

Ok so --- George threw his dad thru a plate glass window during an argument at his fathers auto sales --- George then put up all of he and Cindys money to start his own auto business - obviously didnt go well.....

Rick did know the name of a dog he and CIndy had as children....

Also - he does state that Cindy has another child out there somewhere.....

Casey did steal checks from her grandparents and did cash one of them for a little over $300

Rick said Cindy has another child? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member