Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #112

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Tony thread last night, he said Leonard is paying for all of the security.

There she goes....have Cindy and George decorated the house with balloons?

She's out!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! RAAAAAAAAAH!!! :furious::furious::eek:

Okay I just totally screamed out loud and freaked out my coworkers. LOL

ARGGHHH I'm so mad...and of course I'm slammed at work today and having a hard time keeping up with all this! :razz:

It looked like she was being hugged with her head bowed and leaned on someone's shoulder as she was walking out the door.

Just as long as she doesn't have the nerve to wear a "Help Find Caylee" shirt I really don't care what she wears!

Well, I can almost bet that she will defiantly have one on before long to show her lying BS support to help find Caylee. It's all about attention for Casey remember? :boohoo:

It sounded like BH kicked someone or something. He was yelling at the cameras when she got in the car.

can someone please summarise what just happened and what you saw

I doubt very much that Padilla's people help up their end to bond out Casey and then after the fact, committed themselves to not talking to Casey. It would be naive of us to think that Padilla is that stupid and quite frankly, I personally think that so far, Padilla just might be the slickest among this whole crazy set of characters.

It's more reasonable to assume that Padilla's crew can ask Casey anything they can think of. And if they really are prohibited from talking to Casey, there are other reasons for the Padilla's involvement in this case. But there is absolutely no sense in bonding out Casey on the premise of conversation and then agreeing not to talk to Casey after going to the trouble.

BTW, what is the source for the idea that Padilla and crew are prohibited from talking to Casey?

From Greta's show, Wed. Aug 20 (bolding is mine):

JOSE BAEZ, CASEY ANTHONY'S ATTORNEY: First of all, they will not have access to her. They just have one person who'll be staying in the home. They are not to question her. I have specific instructions for the bondsman and the bounty hunters, and they are not to question her in any shape or form. And my client knows. My client is not a fool. She knows that she is not to speak with these people.
(END VIDEOTAPE)
. . .
VAN SUSTEREN: Now, previously, you've told us that one of the reasons why you wanted to bail her out (INAUDIBLE) is because you thought that she would talk and help find her child and her child -- whatever...
PADILLA: Exactly. Yes.
VAN SUSTEREN: OK.
PADILLA: Yes.
VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, her lawyer says you're not going to be able to talk to her, so now what?
PADILLA: She -- I can't question her, but if she wants to volunteer information, that's up to her.
. . .
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,407742,00.html

That's all, Folks! Move along. Nothing to see here. Wow! Guess that settled all the bets on her getting out of jail. Let me see how much Blink owes me now. Hmmm...

WHY? I'm not at a tv....:eek:
There was a crunch of reporters when her and Baez got to the end of the red rope line - and they all kept saying "where's caylee - casey where is she" and a lot of pushing - did ya'll notice that the umbrella that Baez had got totally squashed and bent up?

The charges stemming from Amy (and/or her bank) could possibly be coming out of Orlando PD - different LE agency.

Did anyone consider the possibility that the Padillas might have also given the Anthony family money to reimburse the financial institutions for whatever losses might have been incurred by Casey's inappropriate check-cashing and credit-card activities?

You couldn't see much of her under that umbrella but I did not see any smile. Scared I bet. Baez probably told her not to smile at all costs.

looks like she was wearing her number shirt from court. Couldn't see her face, just the back of her head, she was under a black umbrella. At one point they mobbed her (after red ropes), and there was some pushing before she was herded into black SUV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE