Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #112

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of theories...my daughter has read up on this case and when she found out about the shovel..the movie Mr. Brooks came to mind...if you have seen it..you know what I am talking about.

Today is going to be a rather exciting day. Will she? Won't she? What will she look like? What will she act like? Will she be meek or defiant when she sees the crush of the media? Will she freak out when she arrives home to the throngs of media camped outside her house?

Stay tuned...

I think she will get out and I think she will be smiling. jmo.

I'm wondering what time though, reporters say as early as 8:30am, but someone had posted the jail only releases between 1-3pm? Do we know (just want to be able to watch and have an apx time)

snipped

Aligators won't eat "dead" meat - they have to make the kill. Occasionally IF they are starving - but that is very occasionally. Its a myth about gators.

I hate to post this, but there are wild boars in the area and I think they will. Remember the Canadian pig farmer?

I fully believe this is the purpose of her being released on bail, too. In fact, I posted on Tony's thread the other night asking him to please reconsider posting the bond since the above is likely to be the outcome and in no way helps their stated purpose in doing this -- helping find Caylee. My post was removed quickly, though...guess that wasn't a kosher question to ask...LOL

But yes, they need to brainstorm her defense, make sure they're all on the same page about every incriminating date, fact, phone call, action, etc., and this is the perfect opportunity to do so. That is what has rubbed me the wrong way in her making bail. Baez, BHs, all of them saying they'll be more likely to get info from Casey. Well they might, but it will be info to help her own hide, not to find Caylee. Grrrrr. :(

^^^^THIS right here!!!!! This "third party person" (probably Larry Garrison??), the BH and Baez are all working together. This IS to HELP her defense, that is all and nothing else.

I don't think that alligators actually are going to play any role in this. I think she was buried or place inside a dumpster. I don't see Casey being that dispicable.

Where there is water in FL there are gators. Also, a lot of woman who kill their children tend to put the body in water/lakes etc.

This thought of gators may have never crossed her mind.

So it looks like the Bounty Hunter just lost $50,000 bucks.

I am not surprised that her lawyer said she cannot talk to him...AFTER he shelled out the money!~

He knew of the conditions prior---in his 4 hour meeting. He would have had to.

Good morning all! I had to come and get my seat early, I have a feeling it's going to be a busy day^^. Anyone have coffee on?

So it looks like the Bounty Hunter just lost $50,000 bucks.

I am not surprised that her lawyer said she cannot talk to him...AFTER he shelled out the money!~

can someone point me to what might have caused this statement? I'm trying to catch up...but is she out and fled? *is confused*

I think there's going to be a lot of realities for Casey tomorrow and in the coming days.

snipped

The computer? When Casey gets online, she'll find out that no one wants her as a friend on their MySpace or Facebook page. If she Googles her name, she's going to find plenty of blogs and forums discussing the disappearance of Caylee, and she's going to find out what people think of her.

Casey is stuck with only her immediate family. It won't be long before there's an argument between Cindy and Casey, and they better keep it quiet because there's dozens of news media outside their front door to report any disturbance.

I predict that sometime in the next few days, there will be an altercation of some sort between the media camped outside and the guards that are there to protect Casey.

agreed to all of the above! except that only 5 of 306 friends and acquaintances have removed themselves from her facebook...

i STILL dont believe casey will get out, tho the way this case keeps going...well...

Ok, as I stumbled out of bed, I could have sworn I heard fox saying Cindy says she is an only child, that her father had a daughter out there somewhere...but they had nothing to do with her...anyone else here that?

I'm sorry, but I would find it totally creepy if someone invested money into having a Caylee "twin" doll made, and then sent it to the family's house as some form of playing taunting games with them.

(reason why: as it officially stands, Casey is the one under suspicion by LE... not the rest of her family. As much as we have issues with things Cindy and George say and do, until LE makes them official suspects, they are considered victims. One really should steer clear of taunting victims... )
That's true - I really meant for it to be sent to "her" - I just hate to say (or type) "her" name.

Ok, as I stumbled out of bed, I could have sworn I heard fox saying Cindy says she is an only child, that her father had a daughter out there somewhere...but they had nothing to do with her...anyone else here that?

Hadn't heard that, but it would be interesting at the very least :D

It would....because this Rick guy seemed "real"....if she would go so far as to deny him....oh heck...it's early and I can't think....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove