Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by edgeofnight
If I lived in the neighborhood I know I would be in the window on a regular basis. My husband thinks I'm like Gladys Crabbitz form Bewitched. I perfer to think I'm looking out for the neighborhood.

In the window? I'd be parked in a chair on the front lawn...parka and all.

You should see my neighborhood when there's a police car or ambulance with its flashers on... looks like Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade so many rubberneckers are on their front lawns.

"Ding-Dong" - Anthony's door bell rings....

Door opens....

Handsome young man says to Cindy...

"Good afternoon, I am here to personally create Casey's brand new complimentary account with WEBSLEUTHS!

Cindy shouts, "George, get that damn hose"!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - now I'm spitting my coca cola all over my keyboard!!!!!

INTERESTING WORDING FROM BAEZ:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-out-of-jail082108,0,3248279.story

"Everyone, INCLUDING THE FAMILY, has the understanding and knows that any questioning about the facts of this case, are gonna be done WITH ME PRESENT".

So let me see... George, Cindy, and Lee ARE NOT ALLOWED (and I don't mean by law) to ask wtf she did with the child, when she last saw Caylee, where does ''Zenaida'' ''really lives'', when she last spoke to Caylee, and other FACTS like these. So Cindy tell us....now that Cayse is out....how is she going to help find Caylee since you are not allowed to have a conversation with her about the FACTS OF THIS CASE?

And here you have it people. George, Cindy, and Lee are only allowed to ask her about how she wants her coffee, whether she wants a veggie pizza, what channel she wants to watch, if she got a lot of messages on her myspace, and whether she wants to go for a swim.

Poor Caylee was born into this family. :mad:

Can someone in Orlando please organize a vigil outside the home and chant softly "Where is Caylee, Where is Caylee?"

Casey's first words entering her room: "You let them take my clothes?!!!! What am I gonna wear when I visit my boy Jose?"

Casey's first words entering her room: "You let them take my clothes?!!!! What am I gonna wear when I visit my boy Jose?"

No... more like "Mom? WTF? I'm gonna need to borrow your credit cards so I can buy some new clothes...."

Originally Posted by edgeofnight
If I lived in the neighborhood I know I would be in the window on a regular basis. My husband thinks I'm like Gladys Crabbitz form Bewitched. I perfer to think I'm looking out for the neighborhood.

In the window? I'd be parked in a chair on the front lawn...parka and all.

You should see my neighborhood when there's a police car or ambulance with its flashers on... looks like Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade so many rubberneckers are on their front lawns.

We must live on the same street.

OMG GOD

Baez said Anthony whispered into his ear on her way out, "I'm innocent. I'm going to walk out of this place with my head held high."

This was ont he CNN story and sounds totally cheesey and made up. YOU ARE NOT INNOCENT OF ANYTHING, put that head done flipping pathetic.

Did anyone see FN just now?? The family and LG believe caylee was kidnapped??
"Authority are watching these individuals..."
OH COME ON!!!!!

Can someone in Orlando please organize a vigil outside the home and chant softly "Where is Caylee, Where is Caylee?"

This makes me sad just imagining it. I would love for this to be organized maybe it would invoke the same feelings in her family??? Probably not, but what an outcry from the public who do care for this little girl. Wish I could be there.

OMG GOD

Baez said Anthony whispered into his ear on her way out, "I'm innocent. I'm going to walk out of this place with my head held high."

This was ont he CNN story and sounds totally cheesey and made up

I'll hold her head up high for her! She is so effing arrogant. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState