Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #115

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really I think they already know the whole deal... And have known for some time like around the time they changed all thier stories.There will be no questions for Casey about where is Caylee.

Really? I am still not convinced that Casey's has fessed up. Unless you think they figured it out themselves?

I've been rolling along thinking they change their stories daily because they do know something happened, but not exactly what. Wouldn't that make them culpable for not sharing the info with LE?

Good point, but those people knew exactly where they lost the ring. We have no idea where Casey dumped the body, if she did. I still think she probably burned her up. Which could be why she didn't want George to see the two empty gas cans in her trunk.

Not that I want to even think of this scenario at all - but to completely dispose of a human body with just gas alone would probably be ineffective. I'll refrain from elaborating...

Casey is a spoiled brat with a borderline personality disorder that has been undiagnosed or ignored by her parents.
Goggle this disorder. To the one who has it you are a friend or an enemy. You can be, in the sick person mind get changed back and forth from day to day, hour to hour even minute to minute. The people dealing with this, especially if they do not understand what is happening end up looking just a nutty as the sick person.
If you can convince the one with the disorder that you believe her fantasy life then she will share bits and pieces of her fantasy life. They are always in the process of creating a new plan to make this fantasy life happen. If you show any signs of not believing her fantasy then she hates you, shuts you out and will clam up. They are the center of everything. The world revolves around them. All of this girls actions, her indifference to her missing child, her self absorption, her concern about not speaking to her boyfriend and her demand for his phone number, her tone with her parents and her not co-operating with LE. Casey speaks more freely to her mother and brother. Her father is LE he is an enemy. Lee questioned her. Is there anything else you can tell me about where she (Caylee) is? Casey reaction is short and snotty. Casey acts the same with the girlfriend on one of the calls. Listen to them again. Listen to how Casey responds when questioned as to how she responses if the caller is in agreement or accepting of what she says. Go to youtube and listen to the tapes.
Casey’s new fantasy life is ‘Tony will be her new soul mate’ and she will do whatever she has to make this plan work. Is Caylee part of the plan? Do not known. She did take the little girl over to Tony’s so maybe at first. The ‘plan’ may have changed.
I my little sister has this and it took us years to figure out what was going on. She was 41 when the fit hit the shan. When we all sat down around the table and starting comparing notes. That was when we finaly realized OMG she has been conning us for years.

Goodness, how sad that her behavior went on for so mant years with no one knowing it was BPD. I totally "get" your post, I grew up with a mother who has BPD. Somewhere around here there is a BPD thread too... it's a tough life, loving a Borderline.

It is really hard to face when it's your flesh and blood. We had to take my sisters kids away from her. Really hard to do. This is great example of how they do what they do.

A borderline lying is crafty.

An example of how they confuse you with their lies.
Casey says to Lee. Can I borrow $100.00 to buy a brown puppy with a white collar, he is so cute Caylee will love her.
Casey says to Cindy: I bought a little dog. Caylee calls her Cutie. Its brown and white
Casey says to George: Caylee found this cute dog on Brown Street.
Each story is different but the words are the same. When George finally talks to Lee and the subject of the dog comes up one or the other will think they just heard Casey wrong. They may ask Cindy and she will enter her version. A person with this disorder ends up making you feel as if you did not understand or listen to what they said. You end up of fighting with other family and friends over all these little details. If something happens i.e. Caylee goes missing no ones story is going to match anyone else and they end up appearing as not truthful.

And Casey did just that with the car. Tells one person it's broken down, another it's out of gas.

And she told her friends Casey was at the Nanny's or Gma's. But told Gma that Casey was with the Nanny.

OMG! I am sorry but that is so funny because my two year old daughter would watch Cinderella day and night if I would let her! LOL
And I totally agree,.. three year olds are very hard work and IF Cindy was basically raising her and Casey was "just there" then she would be COMPLETELY frustrated when it was just her and Caylee! JMO
We could get so O/T on this but I will try not to. Backyardigans....... I could go on and on, and she doesn't even live with me. Just spends one night a week. LOL. To give my daughter a break.

So what are your thoughts on Casey's parents lengths of denial? And to the extreme depths of that denial? Ala, denying an obvious pregnancy? If the prenancy story is true that is. Are the GP's suffering from a mental illness? Or do they accept whatever Casey tells them to keep peace, no matter what the cost or logic to it?

Big time. My mother still thinks there is nothing wrong with my sister even though the courts awarded custody to my sister and myself. She even had to have supervised visist to see the kids and had conditions to seek mental health help if she even wanted to attempt to be able to see them alone. Mother still is making excuses for her behavior. The lies, the money, the men. Her drinking and gambling. The GP would rather believe the Caylee is with someone than ever beleive that Casey would be capable of doing her harm. I keep going back to the ZG connenction. Just to co-winky-dinky for me.

The dumpster theory.
Many posters agree with this theory
A proper grave would take quite a bit of digging, would require some time(risk of being seen), and Casey seems too lazy to do it.

The "feed her to the alligators" theory (ugh) is popular, but to make sure the body was not seen from the road, Casey would have to carry it a short distance into the swamps
I don't know about you, but walking into an alligator filled swamp or lake at night scares the hell out me.

Throw her off a bridge? maybe, but bridges are very exposed, too much risk of being seen. Someone might report her just because they think she's dumping garbage.

A Dumpster is quick, convient, and nobody would think twice if she were seen.
Don't know what its like in Florida, but where I live, we put out our garbage at night(I put mine out at 1-2 am).
Once the dumpster is emptied at the dump, finding Caylee would be almost impossible.

I wish I could find the article. But dumping a body is quite effective. So effective and used so often that a cadaver dog would get a positive hit on a high number of dumpsters.

The way Casey's hand is placed on Jose's chest as they leave jail is a way I would place my hand on ONLY my husbands chest (watching footage on NG)

Caylee my family's prayers are with you!!

Now if I don't go feed my children I'll be the one in jail for child neglect...thank you WS'ers have a good night

Someone bring that friend of Casey's over to the house to talk to her (Christine or Kristine) the one who spoke with her on the phone from jail when Casey wanted TonE or Tony's number, now she seems like she could not help but see the hippo in the room, or she would at least ask the darn questions that should be asked.

I wish I could find the article. But dumping a body is quite effective. So effective and used so often that a cadaver dog would get a positive hit on a high number of dumpsters.

Occasionally the bags rip open and worker sees that there is a body and they are able to stop for the police to do there thing. In this case way too much time has passed, not to mention not knowing which dumpster. The volume of trash taken to the landfills since then and the hazardous conditions of the search would make it impossible. If she did the Sawhill dumpster she had ZG as a go to excuse if it was found.

I feel it's possible that Caylee was killed intentionally around June 16-17, 2008, and then perhaps casey tried to stage an accidental drowning, trying to call her family to screma that she "found" the baby in the pool. But, when she could not reach anyone to make her first impressions, she took the child out and put her in the trunk where she held caylee for several week until she found a place to dispose of her. Why else would there be such a strong smell so long after the child went missing? However, I still do not have a clear answer as to why LE does not appear to be physically searching for Caylee, dead or alive. If she is dead, a murder charge will stick much easier with a body and the more time goes by, the less forensic evidence there is. I've heard the excuse that they would not know where to start but that was the case in several other cases as well, like VanDam, and the mother and child who were killed by the husband and dumped in a landfill, also, the Lori Hacking case, etc. Could they be searching but we are not aware of it? What do you all think?

IMHO, I think that people should quit emailing GVS and NG about what they want to see (or not see) or their programs so that any legitimate NEWS about CAYLEE can be found by their teams more quickly.

They are provided for feedback...they're not 'tip lines' or anything.

Just watching the clip on wftv, the words out of Padilla's mouth today, one of the truest things he has uttered so far.

He was talking about how stunned Casey was at the mob reaction of her release. He said she couldn't believe it happened and he said to her "young lady, get used to it". I sincerely hope that statement sunk in with her, although I highly doubt it. Her life, as she knew it, will never, ever be the same, regardless of whether or not she confesses.

She will never have those [precious moments back with her daughter. She will never be able to lead a normal life, in or out of jail, ever, again. Even though she is out of jail, she has made herself so hated by the public, that she probably will be looking over her shoulder the rest of her life.

If I remember correctly the family of the so named deseased young man has said that he is NOT Caylee's father nor have they ever heard of Casey Anthony EVER being in his life. They are quite upset that their dead son has been dragged into this by yet another one of Casey's fairy tails. What a dramatic lie this one was...that he died on the way to Caylee's birthday party? How friggin' desparate for attention is this chick???

Just to clarify. The dead man and his family were drug into this because of posts made on the internet by sleuther's. Not the Anthony's. Sluethers theorized he could have been the father and the media ran with it.

Really? I am still not convinced that Casey's has fessed up. Unless you think they figured it out themselves?

I've been rolling along thinking they change their stories daily because they do know something happened, but not exactly what. Wouldn't that make them culpable for not sharing the info with LE?

Yes, And I think Cindy knows and has known for awhile now..She is the one that is in charge and she is changing all...even her 911 calls.

Perhaps O/T, maybe not, but Understanding the Bordeline Mother by Christine Ann Lawson is amazingly eye-opening. I too have to deal with BPD people, both in my personal life and professionally. casey strikes me as one but probably with other personality issues included such as narsissitc, histrionic and/or antisocial (i.e. sociopathic). For those seeking to understadn who they have to deal with or for those wanting to see if casey matches the BPD spectrum, this book is brilliant and a VERY easy read.

I think that the dumping issue and what you are saying came up with the Natalie Holloway situation. You might look there.

I think that there is a way to trace what garbage trucks would have picked up from where, when those loads went to a landfill and then at the landfill what section is was dumped. Not that is would be an easy search but there was just a report from NY last month where a couple accidentally threw out her diamond wedding set. It was worth a lot and they were able to pin point where in the landfill it would be and they found it. Two rings in a small jewelry cleaning solution jar. The difference would be the time frame and the rules in place for the garbage companies and the landill laws.

They knew which dumpster/garbage can and which landfill and it wasn't 31 days later. Take 3000+ tons of daily garbage (basing that on Lori Hacking SLC landfill) and multiply that by 31 plus days. If you know what dumpster and what landfill that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668