Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I I think if the dna had come back with caylee's dna it would be back by now and they would have been able to arrest her. I think the dna was so degraded they couldn't get anything so they keep testing it further hoping to get something. I am so irked that that woman is sitting home enjoying family and friends and eating pizza while her poor child is probably in some aligator's digestive tract.

I think everybody is a little bummed. Justice will prevail. I heard someone say the other night it could take a while for everything to come back. One of my relatives needed to have a dna test and it took 8 weeks to come back.

Don't lose hope. I'm not.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17253396/detail.html

The delivery pizza mans story

"When you woke up today, did you ever think you would be in the middle of the biggest story in America?" WFTV reporter Steve Barrett asked the deliveryman.

"No, sir, I didn't," he said.

Eyewitness News learned late Thursday afternoon, the pizza was sent to the house from some folks behind an online blog. The pizza was sent with the message, "With love and decomp."

I think I have come to the conclusion that LE is going to utilize as much time as they have, waiting for a body. So dragging their feet at this point is something that I have to push out of my mind as to why. They still have her on these charges and I believe she will be prosecuted for them. That only buys them more time for her to sink or swim. If she can produce a living, breathing Caylee soon, then great.

I'm also aware that if she did nothing wrong and is as innocent as she claims, there is no reason why no one can find Caylee.

I can't just hear that Casey telling them all ' I don't f'ing know anything else. I don't have anything else to f'n tell you' All you care about is Caylee and you don't care about lil ol me' boo hoo your all an f'n waste'. And that will be the end of that. She will sit at home, call her friends, play with myspace and pray she gets away with her crime. She won't be telling them anything else.

I so agree! And if that didn't work I'd demand she get out of my house and not come back. Let the lawyer take care of her or the Bounty Hunter. I'd be damned if I'd let her sit in my house acting like the victim and getting special treatment. Casey is probably feeling oh so like a princess now with all this attention back on her and off Caylee.

BTW, do anybody see the clip of George taking a walk and talking on his cell phone? He looked like he had had enough. Lee came and picked him up in his car and drove him back home. Emotions must really be running high in that house!

I keep seeing the video of her getting out of jail and it looks like Baez is going to gauge her eyes out and beat her all about the face and head with his umbrella.

5.gif
1.gif

okay....ROFLMAO. I cannot take it.

I so agree! And if that didn't work I'd demand she get out of my house and not come back. Let the lawyer take care of her or the Bounty Hunter. I'd be damned if I'd let her sit in my house acting like the victim and getting special treatment. Casey is probably feeling oh so like a princess now with all this attention back on her and off Caylee.

BTW, do anybody see the clip of George taking a walk and talking on his cell phone? He looked like he had had enough. Lee came and picked him up in his car and drove him back home. Emotions must really be running high in that house!

i hope the tension is thick enough to cut with a knife. Go ahead Casey you know everything....where is caylee? if she wouldnt devulge, I would throw her butt out and let the neighborhood deal with her their own way. The neighbors must have had enough with all the congestion of media in the streets. if they havent they sure will soon

I am kind of down today since they let CA out of jail. I feel like she isn't going to get what she has coming and LE can't get anything on her. I am fast losing interest in this case. I think in a few months she will go to trial with what she has been charged with and get a few more months behind bars and then go on with her life. Caylee will never be found and that will be that. Another poor child gone where no one knows what happened with them. I think if the dna had come back with caylee's dna it would be back by now and they would have been able to arrest her. I think the dna was so degraded they couldn't get anything so they keep testing it further hoping to get something. I am so irked that that woman is sitting home enjoying family and friends and eating pizza while her poor child is probably in some aligator's digestive tract.

my sentiments exactly, I wish the media would just ignore the family and let them deal with their own reality. There hasn't been anything new reported for weeks, and the family's face time in the media only adds to the confusion. They have never said anything credible. All spin. All this testing, searching and nothing. I have thought that LE would get it together and I was just being impatient, but the # of detectives working on this and all the info they already have, I am losing faith. The family is obviously in full cover up mode, as sickening as it is, we may just have to accept that this child was not truely loved by her family and was allowed to be discarded like trash. It honestly makes me want to vomit.

No! Do u have a link to that?

I think everybody is a little bummed. Justice will prevail. I heard someone say the other night it could take a while for everything to come back. One of my relatives needed to have a dna test and it took 8 weeks to come back.

Don't lose hope. I'm not.

OK, please refresh my addled mind! When did LE take the DNA from the car? Can we count the weeks from that date to see when it might come back?

Umm...ok, but that still doesn't explain Casey's lies.
The ONLY way she will be able to get Caylee back is to tell LE the truth.
Instead she lies, lies, lies.
Sorry, nice theory, try again.:waitasec:

Casey has some type of mental illness and her family has always made excuses for her. That is all besides the point. Casey is afraid of LE. Why. If she knows something that would get Caylee back why would she not tell. That is the most important question. I think it goes beyond just trying to cover her butt.
Is there a possibility that the lawyer is actually connected to whomever has/had or knows what happen to Caylee [and what Casey was involved in or saw] and he is not so much interested in protecting Casey but making sure Casey cannot tell anyone anything that would expose a crime ring. Lawyers like this are probably really expensive. Even if he is pro-bono would he still not be categorized as a public defender. That could be one reason for the interference from other bail bonding companies, the hold that was placed and the ‘rule' from the attorney that BH cannot question her about anything. The best place to keep a person who knows something that they don’t want LE to know is to keep them in a jail cell where they are afraid to speak. Then get them an attorney who makes sure that they don’t. Casey seems to so afraid of LE either correctly because she knows something [Ex-boyfriend a cop] or imagined fear [To many TV shows].
Drugs, Prostitution, Child *advertiser censored*, Human Trafficking, Baby Brokers, Money Laundering all come to mind.

shadow of my mind. someone like the people you and others have talked about, drug dealers and such want to stay OUT of the lime light. to keep things quiet. not to bring the media, FBI, LE down on them. the idea would also be to GET BACK WHAT'S OWED not to SPEND more money taking care of a child. it doesn't make sense....why would they put themselves at risk KNOWING how people react to a child being missing.

"It's really not fair to the person delivering the pizza. Yeah, ha ha ha ha, but that person wasted their time & gas, didn't get a tip, and has lost out of making other deliveries/getting other tips."

I would gladly cover their tip, too. But, I'll bet the pizza places stop taking orders for that address REAL quick.

I would like to think whomever placed that order paid for it and tipped the driver in advance. That would only be fair. I do find it somewhat amusing, though everytime I hear about the pizza/dead body smell I think "wow, the pizza guys car must really reek! He is probably being chased down the street by a herd of cadaver dogs". The pizza theory is the most assanine thing I have ever heard. Much better to say you don't believe in the accuracy of the dogs and until proven otherwise you believe your grandchild is alive.

I think I have come to the conclusion that LE is going to utilize as much time as they have, waiting for a body. So dragging their feet at this point is something that I have to push out of my mind as to why. They still have her on these charges and I believe she will be prosecuted for them. That only buys them more time for her to sink or swim. If she can produce a living, breathing Caylee soon, then great.

I'm also aware that if she did nothing wrong and is as innocent as she claims, there is no reason why no one can find Caylee.

I am of the same mindset. Someone said earlier that LE was picking their battles to fight. The logistics of where Casey was being held while they are trying to get their case to be airtight is not that big of an issue if they can lock her up in the end.

shadow of my mind. someone like the people you and others have talked about, drug dealers and such want to stay OUT of the lime light. to keep things quiet. not to bring the media, FBI, LE down on them. the idea would also be to GET BACK WHAT'S OWED not to SPEND more money taking care of a child. it doesn't make sense....why would they put themselves at risk KNOWING how people react to a child being missing.

Thank you. Thank you so much!

I am beginning to agree with this also. If they had something on her -- they would have done their best to keep her in prison.

dont lose faith. they want to make sure they have enough to charge her with murder so they wony get into double jeapardy. the time is soon and it will happen. even with circumstanial evidence i think they could get a conviction.

OK, please refresh my addled mind! When did LE take the DNA from the car? Can we count the weeks from that date to see when it might come back?

Someone said yesterday that we have just reached 4 weeks and it is said that it takes 4 to 6 weeks for the results to come back.

Where are they going to get a body? LE isn't even looking!!!!! No one is going to tell them anything further. LE is going to have to get looking on their own. I wish that darn community would launch a huge search like the danielle van dam case. They had 100s search for her in a 100 mile radius at least and people even came from out of state to search.

LMAO..anyone one here want to place bets on how long Casey is in the "family home" before all He** breaks loose? I'll give them until Sunday, either prior to or immediately after the Caylee memorial service the churches have been holding on their front lawn. I think that Casey will be lucky if she isn't hurled out a plate glass window before then....this family, even with required house guests, couldn't stay civil that long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth