Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The car was towed but after Casey left it in the lot after Tony picked her up. Her dad had no idea it was sitting in the lot 'not running'. She lied to Tony as she always does. So after it sat there for several days it was towed away and thats how this fiasco came to be known.

I thought it was towed? Did I mix up dates?

abandoned on the 27th by Casey; Towed on the 30th; Picked up by George on the day that all hell broke loose....July 16th. It sat in impound for two weeks.

Right - sorry. It's late. I was thinking you guys meant George picked it up from the check cashing place himself. Drivable from impound - gotcha.

Hmmmmmmmmm tryin to remember 1st date he said this had to be shrtly after the arrest when Casey's friend said she was with them, thus the neighbor sighting. Plus she had this attire on in a Dec/Christmas photo. She would have been grown out of it by June

George and Cindy couldn't even remember the last day they saw Caylee yet he remembers what she was wearing?

Well gals, tomorrow is another day. I am going to hit the sack. I think the case is going to be pretty boring from now on because everyone will be keeping their lips zipped unless or until the cops can get something on this case. I am sure praying that something pans out for them. nitey nite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3