Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #125

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why bring it up yet again? It is a horse that has been beaten so badly you can't tell it is even a horse anymore.

Because I thought it might be pertinent. I was not beating a dead horse. I was pointing out something that had not been pointed out before. I thought that was what we were here for.

What's even stranger is Casey's concern with her public computer info while right in the middle of the LE investigation that led to her arrest shortly after. Somewhere during all of that, Casey allegedly decided to delete some of her posts and photos from her social networking internet accounts.
It wasn't just Crasey. It was also Cindy and Lee! This screams cover up. Who would jump on their myspace while waiting the arrival of the police to arrest your daughter?? Cindy!

Then why bring it up yet again? It is a horse that has been beaten so badly you can't tell it is even a horse anymore.
SS, I love ya but that is not fair.
Maybe she hasn't discussed it and would like to with others that haven't discussed it either. :) Not everyone is here 24/7 and there can always be more information.

SS, I love ya but that is not fair.
Maybe she hasn't discussed it and would like to with others that haven't discussed it either. :) Not everyone is here 24/7 and there can always be more information.

Actually it was discussed at length last evening with this person and became rather nasty.

I think they were flying by the seat of their pants and did not listen carefully. Nothing that Nieves said hasn't been the stance of LE all along. They said there are TWO parallel investigations. One is for a missing live child. The other is for a possible homicide. So LE is NOT backtracking in any way, shape, or form. The talking heads are acting like it is new news and it certainly is not!
Quiet honestly, I wasn't aware that LE was looking for a possible live child. I have had the feeling that this is a "homicide" case, and that is what LE is pursuing. JMO. Not questioning you, but....... it appears as though it's more of a homicide case than a missing child, thus, no Amber Alert.

Actually it was discussed at length last evening with this person and became rather nasty.

I was on last night, ( I had said that I wasn't and I was wrong). But I still say that I was not nasty with anyone.

Because I thought it might be pertinent. I was not beating a dead horse. I was pointing out something that had not been pointed out before. I thought that was what we were here for.
Maybe you should bump one of the personality threads and then anyone that would like to explore your thought further can do so. Just bump it with your post and see what happens!

here is one about bipolar:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68247&highlight=bipolar

here's one about borderline
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68779&highlight=disorder

Amy was with Cindy when she went to pick up Casey on the 15th. Amy just says Caylee was missing IIRC on her myspace page.

here's the quote:
7/15 Tue 11:38pm msg from Amy to a friend:

A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about. Anyway, how are you?

but i keep coming back to the time thing. anyone know what time the 911 calls were made? i seem to recall cindy saying the last one was made after 10pm but i can't find the official call times anywhere, just the transcripts.

25 Jul 2008 03:30

COME HANGOUT AT ICONZ TOMMORROW NIGHT MERCEDES STREETS PRESENTS WE THE BEST ARTIST "ACEHOOD" LIVE IN CONCERT..ALSO MY HOMEYS MAYNE AND DREW BRINGING FORTH ORLANDOS VERY OWN BALI, TELL EM BLESS SENT YA

this was posted to Zanaida
Mercedes Streets=Laura Creech from Society Entertainment????

I'm only 2 pages behind - but had to jump in. I bolded Drew above cuz ther is one who is main promoter of DBC Drew Heyman.

I can't get to the myspace in your next post - bad link?

I guess people are going to question her personality or behaviors repeatedly here. It is just something that we have gone over so many times. What makes Crasey tick? How does she relate to other people? Why does she act the way she acts? What caused her to be a lying, thieving, spoiled-rotten witch? It just goes on and on.

Ok, here goes...

If there is a better place for this, let me know and I'll move it there. I haven't seen a thread where it really goes.

Okay, I researched personality types and the like last night and I found that some psychologists classify people into one of three donminance classes. High-donminance, medium-dominance and low dominance. People in healthy relationships usually do not date outside their dominance class and peoples dominance classes usuallly do not change. Low dominance women are the type that are easily persuaded and do not make good leaders, essentially they are sheep. In healthy relationships, they date low-dominance men, because the higher doninance classes are too intimidating. Medium dominance woman are a bit better at leading and usually have one or two areas which are their strong suits. They consider low dominance men to boring, high dominance men too assertive. High dominance women are the bossy, confrontational types. They tend to be bold and flashy. Less likely to seek validation and go towards high dominance men because the other types are too weak for them.
The reason that I think this pertains is that based on family statements and things like the Yearbook profile that Casey made it seems that 2 strange things have happened.
One, her dominance type seems to have changed from medium to high.
Also, she seems to have been the type that sought out high dominance men even while she was still medium dominance. Men in LE, usually high dominance. Her mother and her father both seem to be high dominance, as evidenced by her mother believing that she knows everything and her father's outbursts and history in LE.
Casey has gone from not really wanting to stand out, "Jeans and t-shirts kind of girl" to the flashy, look at me type. She went from being engaged to being rather promiscuous, evidenced by the number of boyfriends of late.
There is a definite personality shift here and there had to be something that caused it. I think maybe if we can identify exactly when that happened, we can maybe get some insight at least into Casey, which in turn, migh tlead to Caylee.
Sorry this is so long, I was just looking for an angle that hadn't been hashed to death.

Hi notmykids -

One book I recently read which I'd recommend to folks to help better understand the psychology Casey may be operating with is Erased: Missing Women, Murdered Wives. Don't let the title throw you - I found many points of cases in that book parallel behavior I think Casey displays.

Hope it's interesting to you - if not, please disregard.

Because they believe her, at least for the moment. I wonder what will happen if the GP's stop believing her? Will she go back to jail if they want her out of the house or will she go to the safehouse that there has been talk about?
If Casey were my child she should be in a safe house. Said this many times.... to keep her safe from me for "losing my grandchild", or worse, yet, killing my grandchild and not telling me.

Okay, here's a scenario. Say Casey did let something happen to Caylee, left in the car strapped into a carseat while it's major hot outside, overdosed her in Benadryl or Xanax. Who not tell Mom and let the chips fall where they may. Geez, at least come clean with your own mother.

Ok, here goes...

If there is a better place for this, let me know and I'll move it there. I haven't seen a thread where it really goes.

Okay, I researched personality types and the like last night and I found that some psychologists classify people into one of three donminance classes. High-donminance, medium-dominance and low dominance. People in healthy relationships usually do not date outside their dominance class and peoples dominance classes usuallly do not change. Low dominance women are the type that are easily persuaded and do not make good leaders, essentially they are sheep. In healthy relationships, they date low-dominance men, because the higher doninance classes are too intimidating. Medium dominance woman are a bit better at leading and usually have one or two areas which are their strong suits. They consider low dominance men to boring, high dominance men too assertive. High dominance women are the bossy, confrontational types. They tend to be bold and flashy. Less likely to seek validation and go towards high dominance men because the other types are too weak for them.
The reason that I think this pertains is that based on family statements and things like the Yearbook profile that Casey made it seems that 2 strange things have happened.
One, her dominance type seems to have changed from medium to high.
Also, she seems to have been the type that sought out high dominance men even while she was still medium dominance. Men in LE, usually high dominance. Her mother and her father both seem to be high dominance, as evidenced by her mother believing that she knows everything and her father's outbursts and history in LE.
Casey has gone from not really wanting to stand out, "Jeans and t-shirts kind of girl" to the flashy, look at me type. She went from being engaged to being rather promiscuous, evidenced by the number of boyfriends of late.
There is a definite personality shift here and there had to be something that caused it. I think maybe if we can identify exactly when that happened, we can maybe get some insight at least into Casey, which in turn, migh tlead to Caylee.
Sorry this is so long, I was just looking for an angle that hadn't been hashed to death.

Very interesting. Thanks for reposting this. Usually, like you said, when someone has a personality change it is caused by something or someone.

If Casey were my child she should be in a safe house. Said this many times.... to keep her safe from me for "losing my grandchild", or worse, yet, killing my grandchild and not telling me.

Okay, here's a scenario. Say Casey did let something happen to Caylee, left in the car strapped into a carseat while it's major hot outside, overdosed her in Benadryl or Xanax. Who not tell Mom and let the chips fall where they may. Geez, at least come clean with your own mother.

If I were a big enough idiot to do that to one of my kids, the LAST person I would tell would be my mother. She'd literally kill me. Course at that point I would deserve it.

When was this, I wasn't on last night.

Forum: Caylee Anthony 2 years old Yesterday, 09:13 PM
Replies: 544 Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #123
Views: 11,542 Posted By not_my_kids
Yes, and I was stating that from what can be...

Yes, and I was stating that from what can be verified she shows 2 of the criteria. (Kinda.)

Quiet honestly, I wasn't aware that LE was looking for a possible live child. I have had the feeling that this is a "homicide" case, and that is what LE is pursuing. JMO. Not questioning you, but....... it appears as though it's more of a homicide case than a missing child, thus, no Amber Alert.

I'm very skeptical that LE is looking for a live child. I myself wouldn't put too much stock into anything LE says publicly, especially when it comes to these word designations LE uses, such as "Person of Interest, "homicide", "accidental death", etc. They do go where the evidence takes them, as Nieves indicated last night, but that's not saying something anyone couldn't reasonably figure out for themselves. LE is allowed to flat out lie to the public with respect to the status of an ongoing investigation.

LE might be throwing out the idea that Caylee is alive, simply to make Casey feel more comfortable, perhaps to encourage her to talk with LE. (Although, pending some major evidentiary break in the case that would change the dynamics of this case, I doubt that Casey will ever cooperate with LE).

here's the quote:
7/15 Tue 11:38pm msg from Amy to a friend:

A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about. Anyway, how are you?

snipped.

Other than the money be stolen, that bolded sentence is the most interesting to me, not because of the nanny statement, but because Casey was afraid to tell her mom.

So the question to Amy for me would be: when you heard a child was missing and Casey said she was too afraid to tell her mom, why wouldn't you have had the common sense to call police yourself and report it IF you heard it before Grandma called 911?

There was no AA because it did not meet the criteria to put out such an alert. I hope we can finally put that to rest.:

To activate the AMBER alert the following five (5) criteria must be met.

The child must be under 18 years of age.

There must be a clear indication of an abduction.

The law enforcement agency's investigation must conclude that the child's life is in danger.

There must be a detailed description of child and/or abductor/vehicle to broadcast to the public (photo when available).

The activation must be recommended by the local law enforcement agency of jurisdiction.

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/amberplan/activation_process.html

LE has stated MANY times there are two parallel investigations ongoing when speaking to the media. At no time have they said they were not still looking for a live missing child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bear_With_Me