Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #127

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt this is her, and here's why. On LP's page, this person is listed as one of his friends, on page 4 of 4 when you select "show all friends". I'm pretty sure the way it works is, as you add friends, the newest ones are on page 1 and the oldest ones get pushed back, under the show all option.

If that is the case, then this person would have been added a bit ago. Unless he just created his page and already is up to 4 pages of friends, which I doubt.

But then again, I could be totally wrong, it wouldn't be the first time LOL

I think you can manually set your "top 10" friends or something like that.

Does that mean the whole family while inside the house? That could be the reason that GA went out to talk on his cell.
I'm not sure but I assume the Anthonys already had a hard line installed in their home which was their normal home Telephone & which was most likely also used for internet access. They had to have another entirely seperate line installed for the EMD. So now they have 2 hard lines. One for their home telephone & internet access & one for the EMD which is not actually hooked up to a phone at all but to a device that acts as the Base for the ankle bracelet........I think?

Hey Sleuthers,
I've had my ear to the ground on this case since about two days after it broke. I wasn't able to log on here because WS did not like my email provider...Anyway, about two weeks ago I heard some information, let's just call it "gossip" about this case. At that time I believed (like many here do) that Cagey acted alone. However, I heard that the theory is that she did not. The "gossip" goes like this: Cagey was partying with "her boyfriend" (insert whichever one you think that to be) and leaves Caylee in the car, forgetting about her while "smoking pot" (geez, it doesn't make you that forgetful), Caylee expires in the car and Cagey and boyfriend proceed to dispose of the body. Make of it what you will...
Before hearing the information I had assumed she acted alone because even in the case of an "accident" who in their right mind wouldn't cop to the accident (even if it is a case of neglect)? Add another party witnessing the neglect (accidental death) why wouldn't the "boyfriend" talk sense into her about calling whatever authorities need to be called?
On reflection, and knowing what we do about her lack of responsibility in life (example: not a high-school grad, no job, lives with parents, etc.) how can we imagine her disposing of her child by herself? Cagey hasn't done anything on her own accord in her whole life.
Thoughts?

I just can't see any of Casey's known acquaintances helping her dispose of a child's body. Casey was trying to impress everyone by saying that she had a nanny and a good job, so why would she suddenly stop all her pretenses and leave a child in a car to die and not impress these people any longer. Most people who are on the scummy side don't even care if a child is even in the same room while they smoke pot, but I don't think any of these people were that type except many that she knew didn't seem to mind boozing it up in front of Caylee which is just as bad IMO.

IF..... IF..... someone was with her when Caylee died.... I STILL don't believe he'd help her cover it up.

And if he did.... after this became a sick circus...... he would have hired a lawyer, easily gotten immunity & confessed to LE that he helped her cover up an accidental death.

Nope. She acted alone. If she had any help, it was after her family finally found out she misplaced her baby 31 days earlier.

Yep - isn't that turning state's evidence or something? If someone had helped her one iota - they would be singing like a bird.

Hey Sleuthers,
I've had my ear to the ground on this case since about two days after it broke. I wasn't able to log on here because WS did not like my email provider...Anyway, about two weeks ago I heard some information, let's just call it "gossip" about this case. At that time I believed (like many here do) that Cagey acted alone. However, I heard that the theory is that she did not. The "gossip" goes like this: Cagey was partying with "her boyfriend" (insert whichever one you think that to be) and leaves Caylee in the car, forgetting about her while "smoking pot" (geez, it doesn't make you that forgetful), Caylee expires in the car and Cagey and boyfriend proceed to dispose of the body. Make of it what you will...
Before hearing the information I had assumed she acted alone because even in the case of an "accident" who in their right mind wouldn't cop to the accident (even if it is a case of neglect)? Add another party witnessing the neglect (accidental death) why wouldn't the "boyfriend" talk sense into her about calling whatever authorities need to be called?
On reflection, and knowing what we do about her lack of responsibility in life (example: not a high-school grad, no job, lives with parents, etc.) how can we imagine her disposing of her child by herself? Cagey hasn't done anything on her own accord in her whole life.
Thoughts?
My thoughts are the following; with all due respect who are you and where are you getting this gossip?

This is websleuths and we like to get to the bottom of things here. You are welcome here but if you repeat "gossip" we like to have "sources"

Other than that. Welcome to Websleuths.

I'm not sure but I assume the Anthonys already had a hard line installed in their home which was their normal home Telephone & which was most likely malso used for internet access. They had to have anothe entirely seperate line installed for the EMD. So now they have 2 hard lines. One for their home telephone & internet access & one for the EMD which is not actually hooked up to a phone at all but to a device that acts as the Base for the ankle bracelet........I think?

I deleted it...sry..i misread your post....I read in my crazy mind that they had to use that landline for all calls......:bang:

Leaving a child in a hot car is not an 'accidental death'. If someone was convicted of doing that they were get quite a bit of jail time. Probably manslaughter charge. Or 2nd degree murder.

I think people are only using the term "accidental" only to distinguish between the possibility that she INTENTIONALLY killed the child.

I think you can manually set your "top 10" friends or something like that.

Yes, you can, but I think that option applies to what is seen on your main profile page. I thought when you clicked the ALL link under friends, it brings up the pages of friends and those ones were in order of when they were added. Hmm, maybe not. Either way, I still highly doubt it is her. Anyone can make a myspace page and pretend they are someone else. Whoever it is, is online now. :rolleyes:

That whole "my mom didnt kill me" webpage sounds like something Cindy would post as a support to her daughter, OR *maybe* if casey does have any friends that believe her still, then they made it. I think this page is one in a million, cause we know Casey doesnt have many supporters of anything she says. All this is JMO.

As I learned earlier today, and I've taken it to heart, we should put, like, less than no relevance on the myspace pages. Anybody anywhere could have put that up, right?

I have asked this even to myself, I think we all saw a pretty young girl in the beginning and we all thought "how normal" and "all American", pretty, Universal Studios, parents helping raise a grandchild in a nice home, etc., and then we watched it turn into dysfunction junction

Right from Cindy's frantic 911 calls this has been a compelling case. Unbelievable really that a mother would not report her child missing for over a month. Add to that Cindy's behavoir, the continuing and escalating lies, it's irresistable.

By the way, do alot of people really think Casey is pretty? To me she is sort of average and looks much older than 22 in the face.

I personally think she was always planning the carjacking theory after deciding to move the body from the backyard, but I think she abandoned it due to the obvious smell of the car; there is no other logical reason for leaving the purse and the car seat. I also think she pretty much stayed under the influence since the 6/15, and not really into the "planned execution thing" any longer.

UNLESS a friend of hers was supposed to pick up the car and didn't..which is why she left the seat. I just find it hard to belive(WHY I DON'T KNOW) that she was banking on the car being stolen/jacked.

I'll prob. get bashed, but... why has this case not been on America's Most Wanted? If it has already, I missed it.

AMW reaches a much larger audience than those that would see Caylee via watching the news... Or, seeing George driving the billboard around...

Your not alone with being lost. I am trying to figure out what BH Padilla needs in order to use the device he mentioned last night. I believe it is the NVIDIA APX2500. There is a chip that is involved with this system and I would really have to read all involved to understand if they need a cellphone to put the chip in and then run it through this device, OR if they have to climb the cell tower (just kidding) to get the pings.

From what I gathered the cell phone pings are provided by the carrier and has nothing to do with the phone itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620