Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we have the mother with all her lies. And we have the grandparents with ... their spin!

Agreed.

And the timing....when Jon Bonet went missing it pre-dates most of us being on the internet....at the time she went missing, had WebSleuths been around, I think there would be a lot more posts about her.

I've done it for my cats when they go missing, slept in my car 3 nites out looking for one kitty who escaped entering a vets a few miles from my home! It took 26 days to find her and get her home. Most people would do more for their average household pet than the anthony's appear to be willing to do for their granddaughter. IMO.

Unbelievable...it's like they are more interested in their celebrity status and the attention they are getting than anything else. IMO
:clap::clap: I totally hear you about looking for missing pets! This is yet another reason I'm afraid Caylee isn't alive.

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

Me too - thanks Christine.
Im sorry if this is considered off topic - im new at this and dont know how else to do this efficiently...

Please If any WSers are here in the Otown area pm/email me .Id like to organize a get together - to consolidate our information, have a prayer and *shoot* just get to know eachother as we all are in the same area and have the same CONSUMTION- Thanks to those of you who have already been in touch, hope to meet moreof you soon!:Banane19:

Agreed.

And the timing....when Jon Bonet went missing it pre-dates most of us being on the internet....at the time she went missing, had WebSleuths been around, I think there would be a lot more posts about her.
I agree.But, I also think that we can still find one or two posts on JBR right here on Websleuths.

:clap: ABSOLUTLY
I agree.

I wish what he said was "we bailed Casey out as Baez led us to believe that she would co-operate in the search for her child and could not do so in prison....she has 3 days to start assisting in locating Caylee or we will be having her bond revoked".

THANK YOU to whomever found that. I was searching last night for the provisions of house arrest in FL.. I should have been looking by county! I was wondering if the judge could impose different or additional "rules" to what she can/cannot do..does anyone know?

They can. That guidebook consists of general provisions applicable to all defendants. The conditions are not all-inclusive. The conditions of Casey's current freedom might be stricter, (I would assume that they are) so long as the stricter conditions imposed do not limit her Constitutional rights.

There you go.

We can only hope.

If it comes out Leonard is under contract with baez as an investigator, let me tell you that you may get your wish, the public will freak out, me included. You dont spend $1K a week surveilling a Client and not have extended attorney client privlege, imo.. if that's true I would advise them to disclose that pronto....

This might be O/T but I just read this interview with Drew Kesse posted in the Jennifer Kesse forum : http://kidnappingmurderandmayhem.blo...ew-kessee.html

I must say it stands as a prime example of how a parent should feel/act/talk when their child is missing. I felt compelled to post it here because it only further speaks to the bizzare behavior by the Anthony family. JMO
Yes, exactly. I remember when Jennifer went missing, and she's an adult, not a totally helpless little 3 y/o. Jennifer's parents and family have never given up!

I believe it is because of the non caring attitude of the mother and the insanity of the family surrounding her.

I think so too.
The WS group is a caring bunch, and if Caylee's family isn't going to care or do any work, WE WILL.

I believe it is because of the non caring attitude of the mother and the insanity of the family surrounding her.

Thanks to you and all the other people for the responses. I guess what it boils down to is the character of Casey and, to a lesser degree, her talkative parents; not any controversies about who did what and how it can be proven.

Originally Posted by DianeB
"What happens if your uncle is able to uncover material evidence relating to Caylee's disappearance?

Is he obligated to divulge pertinent information to Baez, or would it be presented to the police?"

TP answered on the Q&A thread, "He has plans to get that info. to the appropriate people."

This to me screams WRONG ANSWER, buddy! There should not be any question as to that LE should be THE appropriate people. Makes me wonder if LE would be appropriate if it helps with the defense and perhaps JB if it hurts. Just my opinion.

well....I'm not sure! Except they won't get the reward money! :waitasec:

Or, LP is going to rev up the motor home and book it to New York?

I have a picture in my head of the LP group driving that motor home to NY in a full speed charge! lol
For some reason I remembered the motor home in "Christmas Vacation" and the cousins. I can't quit laughing !!!

I agree.But, I also think that we can still find one or two posts on JBR right here on Websleuths.

I saw her threads here...another very sad story. I hate comparing which story was bigger, but from my memory, the JBR story was a much bigger story at the time than this one is....I think it was pretty much an international story, whereas Caylee is more national. And JBR remains a big story so many years later....I so hope her father gets the answers and some peace some day soon.

I agree.

I wish what he said was "we bailed Casey out as Baez led us to believe that she would co-operate in the search for her child and could not do so in prison....she has 3 days to start assisting in locating Caylee or we will be having her bond revoked".

Amen!

The question is.... do the Padillas want to walk away from this circus they joined & admit they were used OR are they happy with the publicity they are getting from being tied to this SICK, SICK game the Anthony family are all playing?

If they want to donate their money, time & expertise to helping find a missing child.... there are plenty of missing children whose parents ARE dying to find their babies. Parents who wouldn't dream of wasting precious moments telling lies.... they know every minute lost can be the difference between LIFE & DEATH.

Casey does NOT want Caylee to be found. Not now. Oh maybe in a couple of years, she'll have a sudden revelation & reveal where Caylee's body can be found..... she'll tell where the make-believe nanny buried her.... and her mother will be so grateful & in her debt for allowing her to give Caylee a proper burial. :furious:

Issn't it funny how Leonard (who also won't get off his azz, picks the largest city in the USA in which to place Caylee? I thought bounty hungers literally hunted people down. Anyone seen him get his ugly puss off TV to hunt at all? This entire cast of characters disgust me. Hopefully, if anyone finds Caylee, she'll be taken away from them forever.

what good would it do to ask, they would just say it's secret confidential information and could endanger caylee's life

Issn't it funny how Leonard (who also won't get off his azz, picks the largest city in the USA in which to place Caylee? I thought bounty hungers literally hunted people down. Anyone seen him get his ugly puss off TV to hunt at all? This entire cast of characters disgust me. Hopefully, if anyone finds Caylee, she'll be taken away from them forever.
Bounty hunters usually go after the criminals who have jumped bail. At least that's what DOG does! :D

Amen!

The question is.... do the Padillas want to walk away from this circus they joined & admit they were used OR are they happy with the publicity they are getting from being tied to this SICK, SICK game the Anthony family are all playing?

If they want to donate their money, time & expertise to helping find a missing child.... there are plenty of missing children whose parents ARE dying to find their babies. Parents who wouldn't dream of wasting precious moments telling lies.... they know every minute lost can be the difference between LIFE & DEATH.

Casey does NOT want Caylee to be found. Not now. Oh maybe in a couple of years, she'll have a sudden revelation & reveal where Caylee's body can be found..... she'll tell where the make-believe nanny buried her.... and her mother will be so grateful & in her debt for allowing her to give Caylee a proper burial. :furious:

I think TP & LP want to get the best press out of this they can. I think they thought they might look like heros if they were able to get her out and Caylee was found as a result of that, plus of course, they have received prime-time exposure worth far more than the money they have outlaid. I think when they realise they will be more popular if they now send her back to jail for not co-operating, they may do just that.

But, part of me is hoping that LE is happier having her out...I think there is a far greater chance she will talk or make a mistake on the outside, than in there, where she is being kept in solitary, and under better control by Baez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman