Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we assuming that Casey set up that myspace page?........don't get it

Do we know for a fact that Tony gave her a ride home from amscot? I thought I heard that he did but i can't remember the source....does anyone know?

I think she left her car there because she didn't want to leave Tony and/or too lazy to go back for it.

Fox 35 Orlando just did a short report on the vigil tonite, and also reported that a rock band pulled up today with a flatbed trailer and played a hate song for Casey.

Don't see it up on their site yet...

I wonder what the song was called??Hm...I could think of a million song titles for her.

Wait nevermind, here's two more Photobucket accounts associated with the MySpace: http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g38/pebbles68/

and http://s525.photobucket.com/albums/cc336/peachescherrypies/ (WARNING: Contains pictures of stillborn babies, may be difficult to view)

So either there's multiple people behind this MySpace, or they're stealing pics from random people. Either way, I'm sure it's not Casey.

Strange. Well, I know it may not be Casey. But if it was, she would probably pull pics from other people rather than expose her own even further.

If it is not Casey, who the h$%l is it? They are pulling random people's photos by searching photobucket with the search term "Caylee Anthony" I suspect. Can you go back and see what those particular myspace photos are tagged with on photobucket? They probably have a search term in common.

she looks like a horse.. and she looks alot older then 22.. when i first saw her i thought she was abouy 3o. i was shocked that she was only 22

I was too. My sister is 39 and she looks MUCH younger than Casey. Of course she does not drink or do drugs, so the looks last a lot longer.

I blew up some of the pictures of Casey and she has a number of "marks" on her face, neck, body which can be indicative of meth or crack. Those also case premature aging of the face and skin. If she is using those drugs then that would account for her looking much older than she is.

Do we know if Cindy has ever been asked about her July 3rd Myspace posting? It kind of flies in the face of her denials about any problems in the household prior to Caylee's disappearance. QUOTE]

I've thought and wondered the same thing! I'm sure LE has questioned her about it though. But she did go on National TV and lie about the relationship between her, George and Casey.

I see this is your first post, I was in agreement with you UNTIL that woman walked out of jail and into the loving arms of her parents, took a hot shower, ate some pizza and DID NOTHING to find her daughter, enough is enough, the Anthony's need to walk their talk, get off their a$$es and find their grandchild, oh that's right they have to "Casey sit" this is making me sick,

I agree with it all...but what makes it worse is the Anthonys don't have to be home. She's on home confinement and tethered via her ankle trinket AND she has a 24 hr guard courtesy of Leonard Padilla. It's not mandated that the Anthonys be there - just her.

she called tony and he picked her up.. she said her dad was going to have someone come get it in the morning and have it fixed..

I know that is what is being reported but where did this information come from? I Just read the search warrant & It makes no mention of Tony stating that he picked up Casey from amscot. Does anyone have any kind of link showing where this statement came from? I know I heard it too but I can't remember where. I'm just trying to find out for certain if Tony actually said that he picked Casey up........

I think everyone is grasping at straws because there is so little information coming out from official sources about this case. I'm sure Casey loves it if she knows everyone is talking about her myspace friends and what part they could have had in this. Anything to deflect responsibility from where it belongs......with Casey Anthony.

Fox 35 Orlando just did a short report on the vigil tonite, and also reported that a rock band pulled up today with a flatbed trailer and played a hate song for Casey.

Whoa! Do you know if Caylee attended the vigil?

In the early threads, you'll see a lot of empathy for Cindy and George to have been placed into this situation by their spawn.

But with each passing day, as their absurd lies and denials continue to pile up higher than that house, compassion fatigue has set in.

The last thing Casey should be getting right now is pampering of any kind. We're all seeing what 22 years of that has done.

BTW, welcome!

OMG - I may have to go call it a night on that one. You called her 'their spawn'.....HAHAHAHA! That is hilarious. Wonder who the rockband was? Talk about driving down property values...that neighborhood is a circus!

Sorry! I didn't know there was a rule about "nicknames". I certainly have an "S" and I do think she's cagey. :)

We were admonished by a mod in a prior thread (who knows which one...my mind's still mush) about using Crasey...bet the same would apply to cagey. IMHO.

i think the song was

PSYCHO KILLER

but i could be wrong, either way that is the best song for her

She probably just thought Fusian sent a delivery since she is on home confinement.Doubt she got the message.

OMG - I may have to go call it a night on that one. You called her 'their spawn'.....HAHAHAHA! That is hilarious. Wonder who the rockband was? Talk about driving down property values...that neighborhood is a circus!

OMG, DB, your use of the venacular and printed word, there is no better.

OMG...............did they really?? :woohoo:I bet that set them back a bit.

i really don't think tony was involved with caylee's dissapearance.. i think he is laying low because at first i think he was shocked and hurt that she did this.. now i think he is angry and embarrest.. i know i would be crushed if i started dated someone i liked alot and thought they were a really good dad and all that.. then i find out he might be responsible for his missing child. 31 days before.. and i was sleeping with him the whole tme the kid was missing.. and the whole time he was partying with me and having a good time.. that's really creepy.. and i don't think he thought about caylee not being there because it's summertime and he thought her grandparents took her with them on vacation.. plus she lived at her parents house.. so it probably seemed normal.. maybe if she lived alone in her own apartment with caylee and all of a sudden she was never there that might be different.. but all i know is if i dated someone like that i would run from the media too..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck