Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't Casey just give up custody to Cindy and move out? Or why didn't she just leave Caylee with Cindy since she didn't want her? Why go off in a huff and then kill her or give her away? Makes no sense.

It's all a power play- if she left Caylee with her parents and walked away- no more money. Caylee was a pawn for her to live the carefree life that she liked.

I say the child died in an accident- and that Casey was on pot or some other drug and did not think anyone would beleive the story.

I'm thinking along the same lines. What are the chances that they moved the playhouse before LE and then the dogS hit on it.......
It is exactly what the reporter said they did! He said it was lined out in the report it was all before LE arrived to search the backyard. No mention of exactly WHEN George did this tho. (Or how many times.)

Think again on what I have been saying all along: Cindy Anthony was the last known person to be verified by an independent source to have been seen with Caylee alive on July 15th at the nursing center. The only people who can even place Caylee anywhere after that have been Cindy, George, and Casey.

I bet TonE is cursing the day he learned of the name CA...

I agree.. and I don't blame the guy if he got a lawyer. I mean here he is a 20 something man who was dating someone who's little girl turned up missing!!

Greta announced on her website, prior to this, that her show will be from 11=1 this week because of the convention..and she indicated that it would be political but I hope she will change that because of these sickening developments. Hi all...I know you are as sick as I am thinking that the baby was killed and not even her grandma and grandpa would help lay her to rest. Digging in the backyard..I started crying when I read that.

awww Tracy1... :blowkiss:

where are they??

The first set of docs (of 3) is 113 pages, PDF. I haven't opened the other 2 sets, but it looks like we might get to see almost all of the 400 pages.

Hmmm...think I better eat supper and walk before I read them

Having become a mother through adoption, I'm sickened, truly in the pit of my stomach, sickened, at the idea that Cindy forbade Casey from giving Caylee a chance at a normal life with a family who would have cherished every day with her. And now she is gone. And as much as I would like to think Casey "just" gave her away. It isn't the logical conclusion. :no:

If all this turns out to be true, I hold Cindy more responsible for this outcome. And I've been giving the GP huge benefits of the doubt since the beginning.

Bless you for adopting a child! There are so many parents waiting for a child. The hardest thing to do is to give up your child, but if you want what is best for them, that shows LOVE.

Cindy did not want the child adopted out- to much of a fuss in would have caused in the family.

In the Greta tour of the back yard, she said that it was an overgrown hibiscus bush that they moved so that they could put the pool deck box where the hibiscus used to be.

And the cadaver dogs (at least one of them,) hit on that spot. :eek:

JMO, Tony getting a lawyer does not represent guilt to me, rather it represents intelligence.

He got mixed up in a pretty hairy situation here, and there have been a few spins leading to suspicion of him. I would get a lawyer too. Not only that, but I'd guess, he has spent alot of time thinking back to what Casey has said or done before all this, and some things are adding up, probably more so with him than with anyone else involved except maybe the GP's.

Also, I see alot of people feel that Tony should have questioned why Caylee wasn't around. I RESPECTFULLY disagree with that. The relationship was very new, and Tony is a young guy. Unfortunately, there are a lot of men in this world who just don't "see" children. They never feel protective of them, some don't ever want to have them. I think that most likely, when Caylee was not around, Tony either didn't question it at all, or he thought "This is great, I don't have to deal with the kid". I don't think that means he's heartless or involved in Caylee's disappearence. I'm just trying to be realistic about how a man his age might act/feel about a 2 year old kid in a NEW relationship. He was dating Casey, not Caylee. I doubt Caylee entered his thoughts a whole lot before this case became so public.

Just my opinion.

Gettin ready to get home so I can read this stuff myself! TTYL!!

It just goes to show..some people are never what they appear to be..He's probably thinking right now...of all the chicks why did I pick her?

Yes. Poor Tony. You live & Learn!

It sounds like Casey put on a great act for him. She acted like such a sweet girl, who was very loving, very nurturing, loved to cook and clean for him, just the domestic diva! lol! I'm going to vomit

He didn't realize a devil can have all sorts of appearances, did he?:eek:

I have butterflies ... gonna be an all night event going over these for sure!! THANK YOU SO MUCH Jinnimae!

Snipped for Space

I had this conversation with both of my Grown Daughters since this story broke. If either of them came to me with a story like Casey's (lost my Child 31 days ago), they could count on me to kick their butts until I had the truth about my GRANDCHILD!!! I would still love them no matter what but the Child would come first!

See I was thinking that maybe I may just have violent tendancies but I have felt this way from the start. I only have one son and no grands yet but I know he would leave the country before he would tell me some bullhockey like that. He knows how I feel about him so he would know that a grandchild would be priceless to me. But then again I would like to think that I would take measures to protect my grand or any child in my family before the situation got desperate. It's a hard thing to do but if Cindy knew, and how could she not, that Caysee was not capable of caring for Caylee she should have taken legal action. If it's true that Caysee wanted to give the baby up at birth, Cindy could have become the legal guardian then. JMO.

From Dunlurken:
"Or George? We can't assume anything about this case, including what's being reported in the Globe. Worse than the National Enquirer. IMO.

So, 400 pages of discovery..... not a big deal unless it's new NEWS!"

I can't speak for the globe, but The Enquirer is often right on with their reporting. They broke the story about John Edward's affair well before mainstream news and it was right. They also got high marks on their OJ trial coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum