Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #134

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on so many blog about this for the last 2 weeks it's hard to keep up with everything everyone says here. since the Jesse thread is closed and would like to ask if anyone ever figured out where Jesse actually is at this point and if he's been involved anymore in the investigation and/or blogs?
It is believed that he is in Georgia with his brother and I haven't seen where he is involved any more with the investigation or the blogs.

Welcome to WS!

i have a feeling that police have found some disguises in casey's bag of tricks

things like blonde wigs, fake I.D. things like that

she was up to something bigger than this mess

does anyone have a link to these documents that were just released?

I too have tried to interject my own make-up into their behavior. But you know, we cannot accomplish that because their behavior is so removed from ours or anyone we know.
Thinking Cindy had a bit of a breakdown during those hours. Things she would never had let slip from her mouth DID slip out.

What's interesting, though, is that it sounds like she told at least Ryan some stuff before the 15th.

OK, The Sawgrass apartments. Mr. Garcia the guy who showed this ZG the apartment was given a 12 pack of pictures to look at and he said one of them looked familar. Then the comment by the cop to him was 'that all of the pictures were of the same person" Incident report 08-69208 PG 84 of PDF 17290449.
Does this mean that this women changes how she looks . Why would you change how you look. Unless you are disguing yourself all the time or was this a just mis speak.

I dunno, but I thought this was bizarro and hoping this did not really happen.. "Ummm , sir, here you go. Here are a dozen pictures of the very same person. Now which one was it??"

Agreed. My only problem/question is why didn't she make up a story that wasn't so easy to check? She is meticulous, but not very smart - why not say the nanny was british, not a resident/citizen, with a name like...Jane Smith. Instead of Universal, say she worked from home doing x y z. Say she didn't have any friends. Say Caylee went to a playgroup at the park, not someones apartment.

I mean, I think she'd still be F-ed, but how can you lie and say you work at an office...in the same town? Did she not think they'd check? And after she stole the $700 what did she buy? It doesn't seem like she has many nice things - why didn't she just...leave?

I sound more like a crime-counselor, but I just can't fathom the blatent short-sightedness. Unless she really thought she was "untouchable"
I don't think she cared if they checked her stories - when she was caught in her lies, what did she do? Nothing. Silence. Like a child getting caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Why did you do that? Shrug shoulders. I dunno.

It's uncanny to me how skillfully slippery she is. It's like the description we were told as kids re the Devil: he mixes in truth with the lies. With Casey, she lied about things that had at one time, been true. Her "handed Caylee off to the babysitter and the babysitter absconded with her" story is very simplistic. She has never deviated from that story for one second. She memorized her lines re ZHFG's appearance, family names, etc. It's a mantra with her. Every other lie she told about past co-workers, past jobs, etc., etc. are just fluff. She's gotten her ducks in a row re the "perp" and she is like a dog with a bone - she isn't going to let go.

OK, The Sawgrass apartments. Mr. Garcia the guy who showed this ZG the apartment was given a 12 pack of pictures to look at and he said one of them looked familar. Then the comment by the cop to him was 'that all of the pictures were of the same person" Incident report 08-69208 PG 84 of PDF 17290449.
Does this mean that this women changes how she looks . Why would you change how you look. Unless you are disguing yourself all the time or was this a just mis speak.

Hey yeah! I brought that up to my husband last night. Does anyone know if that's normal? Why would LE show him a dozen photos of the same person?

I agree. There were no men. The car would have been just haphazardly parked in the lot as I don't see them pushing it clear to a dumpster to park it neatly. Makes no logical sense.

What if Casey parked there to dispose of something (clothes, etc.) and the car simply ran out of gas ???

Do we know what time it was that Tony picked her up ??

"Hi, Casey # 1 do you want to go clubbing tonight?"

"hi casey # 2 let me check with my boss to see if i can get out of work early
i will email my boss and send you a copy of the email he sends back to me OK"

"casey #1 ok great! thanks casey"

casey # 1 "i just need to find my black boots, all the people say i look so sexy"

"i will bring the gas cans too"

GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:crazy:

:woohoo::woohoo:

I dunno, but I thought this was bizarro and hoping this did not really happen.. "Ummm , sir, here you go. Here are a dozen pictures of the very same person. Now which one was it??"
I thought that was weird, too, until it dawned on me he was probably trying to say they were all of people with the same name.

dogs picking up death scent from human sweat ??????????????????

thats the LOAD of the century, since most of the times it seems like these dogs are searching in VERY hot weather with humans searching with them

the dogs would be hitting on everyone searching with them

COME ON CINDY, i know you can lie a lot better than that

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssshhh

a note to our viewers:

august 22, 2008

erroneous news reports have claimed that mr. Padilla is currently working with ngc, and that our network is in some way involved in mr. Padilla’s efforts involving caylee anthony. These reports were wrong, and have since been corrected.
we want to assure you that ngc is not producing any new programs with mr. Padilla and he is not currently working with national geographic channel or the national geographic society in any way.
http://ngcblog.nationalgeographic.com/ngcblog/

doh!!!!!!

I thought that was weird, too, until it dawned on me he was probably trying to say they were all of people with the same name.

oooohhh.. that NEVER dawned on me.. LOL Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18