Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #134

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think that Casey asking for TonE's number during that call was just her way of changing the subject of the convo because it wasn't going in the direction she wanted it to. She called to razz her mother about the fact Cindy was on TV......snipped.......
But remember she was whining about not being able to sleep. She said something like, "I need Tony's number! Get me Tony's number! I haven't slept in 3 days!" Could Tony Lazarro have been the source for sleeping pills, Xanex, Ambien, whatever? If the theory of Cayley's possible drugging is examined further, could Tony L. have been involved in controlling Cayley with pills? Just speculating, just brain storming, just my own thoughts rattling around in my own head, IMO, MOO, etc.

Hey yeah! I brought that up to my husband last night. Does anyone know if that's normal? Why would LE show him a dozen photos of the same person?

Maybe it was not Zanny the Nanny in the dozen photos, but the many faces of Casey.

I know what she said...I'm just curious as to whether the phone records will back it up. It would seem odd to me that a good friend wouldn't give her a "head's up" so to speak. IMOO

Don't know if this has been addressed yet or not but IMO, it would be because she found out that Casey is full of lies and so she wasn't going to give her any courtesy at that point.

I'll probably get attacked for what I am about to say, but here goes. I have worried and felt bad since I signed on to this board, but right now I have this feeling of overwhelming sadness for everyone involved in this case. It is all so dark and frightening. Sadly, human beings die/are abused/murdered every day and it so very sad to think of a possible little girl who has left us and really no one to mourn her. I don't condone anything the Anthony's have done or are doing, please don't think that. It is just very, very sad that this dysfunction has been going on for apparently years and I'm sure that no one in that household has known true happiness - it has all been a pretend life. Think about how sad that really is. And again, I'm not sticking up for them, I'm just very very sad for everyone - including all on this board, all this sad reality hitting everyone in the face is for sure a downer.

See this goes along with one of my theories that Casey has Multiple Personality Disorder and actually IS ZFG.
:blowkiss:

I mean the ZG they found didnt have a job, how would she have been looking at an apt. Found that strange.

I know what she said...I'm just curious as to whether the phone records will back it up. It would seem odd to me that a good friend wouldn't give her a "head's up" so to speak. IMOO

I'm guessing between the weird money missing before her trip, Cindy out of the blue calling her when she didn't know her, Cindy talking about Casey going to jail, and Cindy driving apparently a ways to go get her, that Amy was probably just so thrown for a loop about what was going on that she thought it was serious and didn't tip Casey off? If Cindy made her aware of some of the lies and stuff to a sufficient extent, it sounded like Amy realized some of the odd stuff that her friend of really not all that long wasn't adding up. :confused: Truthfully, I think it's GREAT that it seems she didn't tip Casey off. Finally someone who wasn't catering to her. LOL

Just reading the part of LE interviewing Casey OMG..she is tough..I would have lost it crying if someone was saying those things to me..whether I did it or not..She is made of stone..seriously. That is in no way a compliment..she doesn't even seem "human".

Maybe because his roommate was moving out and he could not afford on his own, maybe he needed something cheaper, after all he is a college student/part time dj. Probably lives on a budget.

I'm pretty sure clint told greta he wasn't paying rent and cited that as a reason for moving on. IMOO

I mean the ZG they found didnt have a job, how would she have been looking at an apt. Found that strange.
Casey was going to buy a house and take over mortgage payments, but she didn't have a job either; same circumstances for both of them. Hummmmm.

Hi all!
I wanted to know if this was discussed as of yet.....Does anyone know anything about the woman that is protecting Casey in the house. She really has been on the down low. Not much mentioned about her at all ......?

Afternoon everyone. I have been reading the last installment of the interrogations. After reading almost all of it, I don't understand why Leonard Padilla thinks any of her 'friends' are involved with Caylee's disappearance. All of them, except for perhaps Tony (he didn't have much to say) all seem on the up and up to me and were not flattering about Casey at all and they all seem forth coming. I don't think any of them have anything to do with Caylee missing. I think its a darn right shame that anyone she has come in contact with over the years is being damaged by her. Whatever she did to her did, she did on her own. Whether she gave her away or killed her (most likely I believe she killed her) it wasn't with the endorsement or help of her friends. I just don't believe she gave her away like Leonard P. does. I just don't know why he is seeing things that he is. It is so apparent that this poor baby is dead.

You and me both...I"m to the point that I'm starting to think, "the family" is just trying to make US all crazy and then they can convince us it was all a bad dream. :p

Maybe Caylee will just step out of the shower soon (like in that 1980s programme, Dallas)

Sorry, couldn't resist

TIMELINE

JULY 15, 2008

1:55 p.m. Pontiac released to George at the towing company yard.
(Document 378 of documents released 8/25/08)

2:30 p.m. Amy and boys arrive back from Puerto Rico at the airport.
Casey picks up Amy in Amy’s car – not room enough for all.
Amy drives Casey to Tony’s apartment.
Amy drives back to airport and picks up boys and luggage.
Amy drives to Longwood place and unloads luggage.
JP and Amy go to Florida Mall so JP can buy I-Phone
(Amy’s Recorded Statement to LE, 7-16-08, 8:30 p.m.)

4:02 p.m. Casey posts a Face Book post to Amy
So glad you’re home. I better not see you online.
Life is on hold until tomorrow.

5:00 p.m. Cindy calls Amy on cell phone. Amy is at the Florida Mall.
Casey is in a lot of trouble and might go to jail if she can’t find her.
Amy says she will be back in 1 ½ hours or Cindy can pick-up.
Cindy picks up Amy at Florida Mall. (Long drive and high gas prices)

Conversation in car, Cindy tells Amy Casey has been stealing money from
Grandmother. Casey stealing from Cindy for years.
Not true that Cindy was selling house to Casey.
Not true that there was trouble between Cindy and George.
Amy concludes everything Casey told her was lies.

Amy and Cindy find Casey at Tony’s apartment.
Cindy demands to see Caylee. Casey – at Nanny’s – need space.
Cindy and Casey drop Amy off at Longwood.

7:00 p.m. Cindy met with Casey at Tony’s apartment.
(Cindy’s Bond Hearing Testimony)

7:30 p.m. Cindy found Casey at Tony’s apartment around 7:30 p.m.
(Cindy’s Statement to LE, 7/15/08 10:11 p.m.)

8:05 p.m. Cindy called George on George’s cell but George missed the call.
George returned to Cindy’s cell – voicemail
George returned to house landline – voicemail
George called Lee and asked Lee to check on his Mom – She was upset
(George’s Statement to LE, 7/15/08 10:16 p.m.)

8:08 p.m. First 911 call by Cindy (from car in front of closed LE
station)

8:35 p.m. Cindy talks to George – both on cell phones.
George estimates he will be home around 10:00 – 10:30 p.m.

8:44 p.m. Second 911 call by Cindy

9:41 p.m. Third 911 call by Cindy. At the conclusion of the call LE arrives.

9:50 p.m. George arrives home. Cindy is in the garage crying.
Cindy says Caylee missing for a month and Zanny took her.
George asks when LE called. Cindy says LE called about 8:30 p.m.

11:38 p.m. Amy writes on Face Book regarding the theft of money from her by Casey Amy writes of Caylee being kidnapped and she is worried.
Excellent job! :clap::clap::clap: (I did add that the first call came from in front of the police station tho.)

I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but has anyone looked into Amy's story (that came from Casey) about George cheating on Cindy (beginning two years ago) with a woman ONLINE?

4:02 p.m. Casey posts a Face Book post to Amy
So glad you’re home. I better not see you online.
Life is on hold until tomorrow.

I always wondered what that meant, but now that I see it in reference to D-day it has peaked my curiousity even further.

One other thing I made note of in these documents is that Casey parked the car at amscott near the dumpsters. Could she have dumped Caylee in those dumpsters? Perhaps she had buried her in the yard at home and felt it wasn't safe and dug her up and moved her to the dumpster at Amscott and abandoned the car there because it smelled so bad after the trip over there.

I'm guessing between the weird money missing before her trip, Cindy out of the blue calling her when she didn't know her, Cindy talking about Casey going to jail, and Cindy driving apparently a ways to go get her, that Amy was probably just so thrown for a loop about what was going on that she thought it was serious and didn't tip Casey off? If Cindy made her aware of some of the lies and stuff to a sufficient extent, it sounded like Amy realized some of the odd stuff that her friend of really not all that long wasn't adding up. :confused: Truthfully, I think it's GREAT that it seems she didn't tip Casey off. Finally someone who wasn't catering to her. LOL

From what we know only Tony and Kyle called Casey between 12am and 3pm on July 15th. But she did swing by the tat shop to make an appt. and still made it to pick up amy at 2:30 at the airport.

I agree that she is just like a dog with a bone. She also tried to say that the reason for her lies to LE was to bring them to where she knew Caylee had been in hopes of them finding her and was the reason she went on record stating that she would "lie, cheat, and steal" to find Caylee, too. She thought that would surely cover her for the lies, the stolen cash, checks, credit cards, and the rest of it! In Caseyland, it should work.
Right! She doesn't give a RA that her "explanations" sound absurd. She doesn't care because she's willing to lose a few battles; her goal is to win the war. She is determined to get away with whatever she did with Caylee, and I believe she knows which accusations to shrug off and which ones call for more of her monotoned, robotic, rehearsed, memorized ZG stories.

I dunno, but I thought this was bizarro and hoping this did not really happen.. "Ummm , sir, here you go. Here are a dozen pictures of the very same person. Now which one was it??"

That is odd. I have so many "this is odd" items from these documents. Lots of questions answered but lots of new ones too. Geez, I am so confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18