Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #134

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

If Cindy has read the docs and if Cindy heard all that was said on the NG show, when will Cindy finally come to terms with all that has happened?

Unfortunately I think Cindy realised what was going on many weeks ago...I think she started her grieving at least 2 weeks before she called 911. I think by the time they were doing the pavers on July 4 weekend, she must have known, and coincidentally she also made the myspace post about the same time. But of course, IMO only.

Does anyone think the decomp smell from the playhouse and the corner of the pool was transferred by George when he was in the backyard that day in anyway?

Ohh this is a good point!! could he have inadvertently transferred that from handling things in the trunk?!

sorry if this has been asked and answered before.. but was there ever a 'definite' time designated that Casey abandoned her car at the amscot? My eyes were falling out last night reading all the docs.. and maybe I am not remembering this to a tee.. but it sounded like the car was "parked parked" .. meaning not just pushed any ole way into a spot to get it off the road. Also troubling that it was right next to a dumpter.. Im thinking if I ran outta gas.. and some guys were pushing me off the road.. I would just turn the car into the first available open spot.. and I highly doubt the dumpster was right at an entryway. Im wondering if it was ever established that she abandoned the car at night.. which Im guessing would be the case, so she would have the cover of darkness to dispose anything in the dumpster.

I was worried about that too.. until last night on NG, someone was saying that the longer it takes, the more likely they are having to get more and more detailed tests... the example he used was something like: 1st determine the stain was from a human, 2nd if so, what exactly - blood, urine, etc, 3rd if human, extract DNA, then compare to known DNA. Sort of a process of elimination and each test takes it to the next level. Hope that makes sense?
I agree! Also, it was mentioned the results are evidently not back yet because they would have been included in those documents! I am glad!

I can't believe I am going to say this...but it is one time I have to side with LE on not releasing information and playing it rather close to the vest! (BRRRRRR! I think Hell just froze over! LOL)

Maybe. Did GA go directly from bringing back the car to investigate his backyard while Cindy was cleaning? If so, why?

Cindy and George both stated to LE that they checked their backyard for "foul play" They moved the playhouse; pavers and checked the sheds.

This is an established fact which tells me they were covering for her long before they called LE and it also tells me that they believe that Casey is capable of killing and burying Caylee.

Hence Cindy's sociopath comment.

They only called LE after the felt that had cleaned up and or destroyed enough evidence. They didn't call because the information was new to them AT ALL.

I used to think that but after reading those documents I have changed my opinion

catching up! forgive mem if this has been pointed out. On the many different "incident reports" in the files, there is a spot that says "assignment". At the beginning the reports all say "kidnapping" in that spot......a few later it changes to "missing juevenile endangered" then finally on page 47 of set 2 says "major case homicide". any signifigance?

Hey all, this is my first post after lurking for a while. Seems to me the reason CA is not talking is because she knows that the truth (my theory) will get some one close to her in trouble too.(her parents) CA parents also have lied which is an indication that they are covering up.

I'm beginning to think the dna from the trunk might just be inconclusive since it's been so long. Sure seems they should have those results back already, imo.

there is no need to release them quite yet

it will be coming soon enough

anything that left a smell that bad... there is DNA :)

imo
mooooooooooooooooooooooo

It was like 4 or 5 hours. Way too much time for them to be waiting to call LE. Oh I forgot; they had pants and knives to wash; and pavers and playhouses to move.

Does anyone think the decomp smell from the playhouse and the corner of the pool was transferred by George when he was in the backyard that day in anyway?

SS What do you think?

I have wondered that too......can the decomp be on the bottom of someone's shoes and transfer everytime they walk?

But wouldn't the dogs of hit on George's shoes?

:bang:my brain hurts.

Maybe it was on the 24th with his bizarro gas cans story that never sounded right to me.

Maybe they did it that day; and the car began to smell worse and worse within those three days and Casey abandoned it?

I apologize- when did Tony say he picked Casey up from the check cashing place? I believe I saw that the manager said she first noticed the car at 7 AM on the morning of the 27th. Does that mean the car was left on the 26th?

sorry if this has been asked and answered before.. but was there ever a 'definite' time designated that Casey abandoned her car at the amscot? My eyes were falling out last night reading all the docs.. and maybe I am not remembering this to a tee.. but it sounded like the car was "parked parked" .. meaning not just pushed any ole way into a spot to get it off the road. Also troubling that it was right next to a dumpter.. Im thinking if I ran outta gas.. and some guys were pushing me off the road.. I would just turn the car into the first available open spot.. and I highly doubt the dumpster was right at an entryway. Im wondering if it was ever established that she abandoned the car at night.. which Im guessing would be the case, so she would have the cover of darkness to dispose anything in the dumpster.

IIRC, the manager of the Amscot stated that she first noticed it upon coming into work one morning around 7?? I could be wrong and even if that's right, I suppose it could have been there the night before and she not notice. Not familiar with the parking lot or if it would have been obvious.

I agree! Also, it was mentioned the results are evidently not back yet because they would have been included in those documents! I am glad!

I can't believe I am going to say this...but it is one time I have to side with LE on not releasing information and playing it rather close to the vest! (BRRRRRR! I think Hell just froze over! LOL)

bbbrrrrr... I'm cold too! LOL

I think by the time they were doing the pavers on July 4 weekend, she must have known, and coincidentally she also made the myspace post about the same time. But of course, IMO only.

Was it ever confirmed pavers went IN on July 4th? I thought that had been discounted.

I apologize- when did Tony say he picked Casey up from the check cashing place? I believe I saw that the manager said she first noticed the car at 7 AM on the morning of the 27th. Does that mean the car was left on the 26th?

To my knowledge she abandoned it on the 27th. I am not sure what time Tony picked her up. I'm positive LE knows .

Cindy and George both stated to LE that they checked their backyard for "foul play" They moved the playhouse; pavers and checked the sheds.

This is an established fact which tells me they were covering for her long before they called LE and it also tells me that they believe that Casey is capable of killing and burying Caylee.

Hence Cindy's sociopath comment.

They only called LE after the felt that had cleaned up and or destroyed enough evidence. They didn't call because the information was new to them AT ALL.

I used to think that but after reading those documents I have changed my opinion

Just my opinion, but I think Cindy and George have lived with Casey long enough to witness Casey's controlling conduct, trigger temper and even rage. Combine that, unsupervised, with a 2 year old -- (Amy's comment that Caylee wasn't bothering anybody, but Casey would discipline her on a whim -- making her come over and sit still.).

Hey all, this is my first post after lurking for a while. Seems to me the reason CA is not talking is because she knows that the truth (my theory) will get some one close to her in trouble too.(her parents) CA parents also have lied which is an indication that they are covering up.

JMO, but CA wouldn't put her *ss on the line for anybody but CA. Certainly not her parents.

IIRC, the manager of the Amscot stated that she first noticed it upon coming into work one morning around 7?? I could be wrong and even if that's right, I suppose it could have been there the night before and she not notice. Not familiar with the parking lot or if it would have been obvious.

Thank you!

Oh and Welcome by the way! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member