Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So her "please love me" and wanting to meet their expectations got her pregnant, quit school, can't tell the truth to save her life ( or her daughters) steals,sleeps around the list goes on and on. Boy, if my daughter feels she has to meet my expectations, I sure do hope she chooses a different way. IMO
If your daughter has a balanced parent(s), which I assume you are, she will have no problem. But if you have a controlling, mentally ill parent, who has never gotten help, the child will rebel, and seek LOVE in any way possible. I bet you that Lee was the son that could do no wrong. Casey was the bad seed and it was drilled into her daily. Everybody has roles in a dysfunctional family. Not apologizing for Casey, she should pay, but I do put MAJOR blame on Cindy for everything that has happened to Casey. I would like to know more about Cindy's parents, and the relationship with her mother, which would explain a lot.

Well then, I dunno. When was the google earth image made? :waitasec:
Google Earth images range from 3 years on basically. Very little of what you see is current. When we were on the search for Steve in NV, Richard who owns Virgin Airlines paid for them to update the search area every few hours to keep it current in order to find his friend...which never happened.

Can I as the indemnitor, revoke the defendant's bond?
TOM CULBRETH BAIL BONDS-FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No, only the bondsman can revoke a bond. The bondsman has the authority to arrest and surrender the defendant at any time while the defendant is on bond and for any reason or no reason at all. In the event that the bondsman has evidence the defendant may cause a forfeiture of the bail bond, based upon the indemnitor's testimony, the bondsmans best interest may be to surrender the defendant, however, there is no requirement on the bondsman's part.

I saw that. He said that if he had read the 400 pages before, he would have never bailed her out. He said if you "read between the lines" it looks less and less that Caylee will be found alive.

Leonard...you finally woke up!:clap:

I don't buy that! We didn't read the discovery until yesterday but yet we all came to that same deduction weeks ago. Publicity, plain and simple.

Lake UnderHill's proximity to Orlando Executive Airport:

underhilleq7.jpg

If your daughter has a balanced parent(s), which I assume you are, she will have no problem. But if you have a controlling, mentally ill parent, who has never gotten help, the child will rebel, and seek LOVE in any way possible. I bet you that Lee was the son that could do no wrong. Casey was the bad seed and it was drilled into her daily. Everybody has roles in a dysfunctional family. Not apologizing for Casey, she should pay, but I do put MAJOR blame on Cindy for everything that has happened to Casey. I would like to know more about Cindy's parents, and the relationship with her mother, which would explain a lot.

And until we have that and know for a fact that Lee was the favorite etc we need to put responsibility where it should be, until we know otherwise, Casey is responsible for her actions no excuses in my book. IMO

Yes, Still. I completely agree with you and you said it well. They have known what happened for a long time and have been trying to save her ever since. The part that also bothers me is that until things spun out of control, and then the release of yesterday's documents, they were doing it.

I am sickened by them.

It reminds me SOOO much of Jackie Peterson.
I don't expect them to out and out hate their daughter, because I don't think any loving parent could ever hate their own child. I don't expect them to hang death threat posters about Casey on their door. But, enabling, condoning, and sheltering a child, let alone a grown woman, who has quite possibly killed your own grandchild? That's despicable, and something I will never understand or agree with. IMO.

While pouring over and going thru and reading and reading and reading and now talking to hubby and daughter after I have read it all - ONE THING just keeps sticking out at me and it really hurts and is really scary.

WHAT IF CINDY HAD NEVER EVER CALLED 911!!! C'mon ask yourselkf - what if noone had ever called LE? Would we have never known this sweet little angel and her crazy mother and grandparents? Would all of them gotten away with it? Now that is scary!!!!

Quick transcription of Leonard Padilla interview on HLN at 4PM Eastern. Please forgive typos and abbreviations:

"She's given no info, no assistance.

"We were hoping she would if we got her out. She's given absolutely no help, to busy with herself to even discuss anything."

Can Leonard say "buyer's remorse?"

Leonard said that 'she's too busy with HERSELF to even discuss anything'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members