Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He told me last night on the question thread, that FRIDAY was the deadline.

It would not surprise me at all if Friday they took her back and revoked her bond, because of the expenses they are footing for her "protection."

The first $50,000 is bad enough, but they need to quit throwing good money after bad. That is what I intend to tell him on the question thread.

All she is doing is spending the day with her attorney so WHY foot the bills for all of that expense...........Let the attorney go to the jail and see her.

TURBOTHINK, thank you so very much for answering me and bringing me up to speed! I am really struggling to keep up.
lol I hope to gawd they do send her *advertiser censored** back, she never should have gotten out and it's a ludicrous fiasco. Seriously who needs that much time with a lawyer??? I do not buy it at all for one nano second, not the church services either!

I have a comment and I hope I wont get attacked. I spend more time reading everyones posts that commenting. There must be thousands of sleuthers here on this site. All the anger, emotions and frustrations expressed is something I can truly identify with. What I find amazing is we feel so strongly about this case and yet a household of 5 - well 4 now doesnt see the writing on the wall. How can an entire family keep marching to their own beat when it is so obvious that something is truly wrong? Does this make sense?

Well, we have not seen either parent speak since the 'hose incident.'
We do not know their frame of mind now.:rolleyes:

I have been thinking about this. How could LP legally take back the bond if she doesn't break the terms? Does anyone know??

You may want to go over to the Tony Padilla thread. He clearly states the bond can be revoked at any time for any reason or no reason.

Yes - OK - I can kinda see an Eopideus and Electra thing going on. But its funny she is like a magnet to guys in a uniform (LE) and yet HATES her father who was LE and then when she gets arrested she's afraid and doesn't trust LE.

Trying to resolve her issues with her Dad through others, possibly? A surrogate?

Yes - OK - I can kinda see an Eopideus and Electra thing going on. But its funny she is like a magnet to guys in a uniform (LE) and yet HATES her father who was LE and then when she gets arrested she's afraid and doesn't trust LE.

You have an alcoholic father. You hate the fact that your father is a drunk. You are embarrased by him Then you become an alcoholic yourself.

With things heating up LP
12.gif
might not even get a chance to revoke bond , the Judge might think it's an issue of safety and revoke it himself.

I agree about Cindy being a big part of the problem.

In fact, I can say, and please don't hate me for it, that after reading what I read yesterday I went from thinking Casey may be pure evil, to feeling a bit sad for her. I can't help but think she is very sick, has been for a long time, and but for the parents wanting to keep up appearances, they would have and should have got her professional help ages ago. I'm no psychiatrist, but I can't help but think that with proper treatment, she may have been living a much different life and this would not have happened. I still hope it was an accident or better yet, that she's alive. They seemed genuinely happy together in pictures, and the pictures also indicate she was well cared for and loved, no matter what Casey wanted to do re adoption at the beginning. And everyone says she acted in a loving and appropriate way towards Caylee. This is so so sad. I'd prefer to hear they send Casey to a psych hospital before back to prison, for proper diagnosis and starting treatment.

Of course, something may come to light in this case that changes my feelings about her yet again! But I just can't get past how awful I feel Cindy is and think that Casey didn't get the upbringing she deserved either. Not excusing her at all, just feeling sad for both her & Caylee today, but not George or Cindy.

all above is IMO.

I agree...

Keep in mind George was not there when the call was made. I don't think Cindy even thought about Caylee being dead until the car showed up.

Cindy was there when George picked up the car. She was arguing with the people about the cost being high and wanting a discount. She was there when the trunk was opened up and they smelled it. She knew all along that the car smelled like death.

Seriously, I have thought the exact same thing for weeks. One time Cindy did the right thing, and if she had not, I agree, this would have gone on and on and who knows? But after doing the one right thing, she blew it by covering and denying.

Had it not been for the car being towed and Cindy losing it and calling the po-po...

I think that George, Cindy, Casey, and Lee would have gotten their stories together and then reported a kidnapping or carjacking.....maybe at Walmart, or Publix, or wherever...

The police would interview friends and family. Friends would say that they haven't seen Casey since whatever date. Family would say that when Casey was out partying it up, Caylee was home safe and sound with them. Until she was taken from them by some shadowy figure at wherever.

Had Cindy not called 911 on July 15...this would be in the news, but we'd all be feeling very sorry for Casey, the poor mother whose child was abducted by some stranger at Publix or the park, or carjacked.

Cindy was there when George picked up the car. She was arguing with the people about the cost being high and wanting a discount. She was there when the trunk was opened up and they smelled it. She knew all along that the car smelled like death.

Tells me soooo much about her.

if Casey makes her court appearance for the child neglect, etc. charges, wouldn't they then get their bond back. I thought the bond is to guarantee that the person will show up in court.

Really???!

Because last night on NG he was standing firm that Casey gave the baby to a "friend or someone she knew well" and that they were going to have her soon! Is there a link to this at all? I am sorry I am recovering from major surgery and having a tough time of it keeping up.

I was wondering too, isn't his 7 day find of Caylee just about up or up now?

Darned pain killers! :eek:

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Keep in mind George was not there when the call was made. I don't think Cindy even thought about Caylee being dead until the car showed up.

George and Cindy both went to get the car. They had the car before Cindy called 911 because Cindy found Amy's number in the car. She also washed pants and a knife before 911 was called

QuickAttack
Cadaver Dogs Don't Lie. Join Date: Jul 2008

If you have a queasy stomach, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS.

I really hate to be morbid, but the documents that were released last night leave little wiggle room.

The towyard manager said that when he opened the trunk, flies flew out and there were maggots inside.

A trunk is a sealed environment. Flies will not attempt to enter something like a closed, sealed trunk to lay eggs on a pizza box. Even if that pizza box had pizza in it, it just isn't going to happen. Think about the times you've left a half-eaten hamburger on the floorboard of your car. (I'm guilty of this...commuting to work, high-stress job, forgot about the half Big Mac I left in the car for a week.) Think about the Taco Bell bag you left on the back seat...people with kids will admit that we've occasionally left food in the car and forgotten to remove it.

Sometime in their life cycle, those flies entered that trunk with Caylee's body.

I believe that Caylee's body was stored outside somewhere...somewhere that flies could have laid eggs on the corpse. It could have been stored there for as brief as several hours or as long as several days.

Casey worried that the body would be found wherever she left it. Or maybe she knew the dumpster-emptying schedule for the waste company in Orlando. At any rate, she went back to remove the body from the place she had left it, and she put it in her trunk.

Possibly, the corpse stayed in the trunk from the time she retrieved it until the second time she dumped it. The second dumping of the corpse could have been done on the evening of the 26th, early AM hours of the 27th (the time window when her car was left at Amscot, parked by the dumpster).

When she loaded the decomposing corpse into the trunk the second time, fluids leaked out. Clumps of hair fell out. Possibly decomposing flesh detached from the body. Decomposing flesh with maggots already hatching.

When she removed the body from her trunk (to possibly place in the Amscot dumpster), some of those pieces of flesh with maggots were left behind, possibly on the white garbage bag in the trunk.

This would explain why there were flies and maggots in the trunk when the towyard manager opened it.

Let's look at a generalized life cycle of the species of flies that assists in decomposition of a body (if we knew the exact species, we could be less generalized in the life cycle):

From egg to larva (maggot) is 2-5 days. Until day 5, the larvae are feeding on the body.

The larvae move away from the body to become pupae, and are adult flies on day 19 or 20. Adult flies feed on body fluids, mate immediately after emergence, and lay eggs within two days of emergence...and the cycle begins again.

So, to summarize this:

Day 1 - eggs laid.

Day 2 - eggs hatch.

Day 2 to 5 - larvae move into and around the body, feeding.

Day 6 to 19 - pupa stage, no feeding on corpse, mature flies will emerge from the hard case.

Day 20 - adult fly emerges, feeds.

Day 22 - adult fly lays eggs on corpse.

Therefore, the flies that were found in the trunk were second generation flies, as were the maggots, because the car sat sealed at the towyard for 16 days. The second generation had already emerged and begun laying eggs, which had hatched into maggot staged larvae.

I can't wait to see what a forensic entomologist will reveal about this case. I think that the transport of the corpse can be nailed down to within a couple of days using the life cycle of the flies that flew out of the trunk on July 16th.

From the last thread...

Good summary QT.......this sack of trash forced me out of 'lurk mode', so that I could post.......Sadly it looks like it will end up playing a key role as to what/when happened to Caylee........hopefully maybe even to the WHERE is Caylee..

Curious. Does LE have the sack of trash? Or, was it with the other stuff sent to forensics for analysis?

Isabelle,
Ray'Mom

On the video of the band that went to the house the other day, at the end of the tape, you see Padilla walking over to the guy with the camera and says: "do you want an interview?"

The link is in the Media Forum

You are kiddin', Ms. Patty.

I don't know whether to use the "roll eyes" smiley or the "roll on floor laughing" smiley.

http://www.local6.com/news/17303134/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orange County sheriff's deputy was terminated for lying about a sexual relationship with the mother of a missing girl in the latest twist in a case continuing to grab the nation's attention.

The above was just snipped... and I totally apologize if this was already posted but my eyes completing popped out of my head when I read this? ANOTHER person in the puzzle--- another cop? WOW! I've been at work all day and just checking the news real quick- so again apologize if it was a duplicate.

Leonard needs to take Cindy and George to the IHOP and have a heart to heart.

I think the Anthonys have already served up about the "all you can eat" and everyone is just about fed up.

George and Cindy both went to get the car. They had the car before Cindy called 911 because Cindy found Amy's number in the car. She also washed pants and a knife before 911 was called

A knife? I missed that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member