Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, it isn't a side note!! YES! He should have called LE immediately and NOT allowed George to remove that car!!!

Yes. Because now, he's easy to destroy under cross exam...

Q. When did you give your statement?
A. XXXXX 2008
Q. By the time you gave your statement you were already aware that a child was missing, and that was why the police were asking you questions?
A. Yes
Q. You say in your statement you had smelt death before?
A. Yes
Q. And you say you smelt it that day?
A. Yes
Q. You removed some pizza with maggots from the car?
A. Yes
Q. You didn't call the police, did you?
A. No
Q. Because you believed the smell was from the garbage you saw, didn't you?
A. No
Q. Then why wouldn't you call police?
You were familiar with the smell, he told you he hadn't seen his grand-daughter in some time. I put to you that had you smelt death in that car, and you were as certain then as you proclaim you are today, of course you would have called the police immediately. What do you say to that?
A. uhhhhh

It also doesn't seem he told anyone else at the car lot of what he smelt.

Hmmm.

I so hope Caylee is still out there and all this smell business is nothing.

All IMO of course.

Yes, that was amazing the work Blink did with Tony P - watched that thread and wow! in a Blink of an eye the two of them (& Tricia, I believe) had it all taken care of.

Here's another reason, for the cynics, that it was good, very good, for our Bounty Hunter & Bondsman - LP and Tony P - to come on board this case.

Cosmically, perhaps this is where Tony's Uncle's $50K will have been well-spent.

Karmically, he's $50K up, as far as I'm concerned.

(Can you measure Karma with $$?)
amen Emma Peel and Welcome! I think it will all sort out...and he is 50k up in my opinion as well

Do you think they will all be on the same page? I bet it will be tough to sort through all the lies in this case.. I wonder if Casey will tell the truth once TES arrives... From what I hear TES is great organization. I would hate to see the Anthony's waste their time.
Tim isn't going to care what Casey says. He is only going to start from the last known place where Caylee was seen and work a grid from there. She was last seen at the nursing center, imo...but he will probably start with the Anthony house.

Hahahaha~ The Anthonys wasting THEIR time?!?! They have wasted EVERYONE in AMERICA'S TIME for two months!!!!

Sounds a little like a Cindy answer -- but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.:)

I watched Greta for an hour and a half last night -- I saw nothing on Caylee. The bad thing is is that this year the conventions are back to back -- so all next week it will be the republicans. I would think it would be great for someone to counter program with non-convention news.

Given how close Greta seems to be with Beth, that may be the one thing that could cause her to get a mention of the Caylee case into the convention stuff. LOL

There was a TIP of a possible sighting of Caylee there.

I always love "tips" when someone goes missing.

Sure... Chuck E. Cheese would be a FANTASTIC place to take a missing todler . . . especially a toddler whose pictures is on every television station every night.

No one would EVER notice her.

Does anyone remember about this? In the beginning, didn't some documents say they got the certified letter on Sunday but the post office was closed and they couldn't get it, so then they got it on Monday? I thought we'd had discussion about whether post offices/po boxes were accessible when the post office itself was closed because of that? :confused: But now I can't remember because I think that was the week at the beginning in court perhaps?
Yes, it was a weekend. They got a notice to pick something up at the P.O but had to wait till Monday. But, that was a Monday...so did they get the notice then go the next day? Me thinks my brain is fried. But, in fairness to us both, it was a long way back.

I just re-read Casey's interview with LE. I just do get it. Why didn't they just cut to the chase and say, "LOOK THERE IS NO NANNY BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO JOB!!!" We're sitting in you imaginary office talking about an imaginary nanny. Where the hell is your kid?? They were way to nice. I would have been relentless.

Tim isn't going to care what Casey says. He is only going to start from the last known place where Caylee was seen and work a grid from there. She was last seen at the nursing center, imo...but he will probably start with the Anthony house.

Hahahaha~ The Anthonys wasting THEIR time?!?! They have wasted EVERYONE in AMERICA'S TIME for two months!!!!

Sorry my sarcasm was a bit much. I am angry at the Anthony's wasting all of our time, I just have high regard for TES and hope they find Caylee.

I think maybe this speaks more to Casey's "creating" fake people out of names she's heard, people she's met, etc. Does anyone else think that or have I lost it completely?

I agree, read my last post above.

The only thing I've got is that Sean and Jonathan Daly (brothers) work at Cast Iron Tattoo--Sean is a piercer--and they own "Lake Vaj."

Here's Sean. He grosses me out. I've known guys like him, and they're usually douches.
QUOTE]

I was thinking the other short guy .......... douche man is the brother then ???

Yes, that was amazing the work Blink did with Tony P - watched that thread and wow! in a Blink of an eye the two of them (& Tricia, I believe) had it all taken care of.

Here's another reason, for the cynics, that it was good, very good, for our Bounty Hunter & Bondsman - LP and Tony P - to come on board this case.

Cosmically, perhaps this is where Tony's Uncle's $50K will have been well-spent.

Karmically, he's $50K up, as far as I'm concerned.

(Can you measure Karma with $$?)
OMG! I did leave our Tricia out of that mix!! Sorry, Tricia!!!! Bravo!!! (Thanks, Emma!!)

I couldn't agree more about the Karma thing. Everyone was in the right place as it should be. :)

" Is it normal behavior to bring your two-year old daughter to a boyfriend's house and have her sleep in the middle of two people in a bed?"

I would not think so... I have a friend who married a young woman with a toddler from a previous relationship. They weren't prudes or anything but would not have crossed that line. I think, perhaps if a couple were really serious, nearly living together, this could happen, without hanky panky going on or anything, perhaps. But I don't think it's probably "normal" , no.

goodnight everyone... hope there are no more le fired in the morning (or lawyers for that matter lol) And here's to Caylee...wherever she may be...

Sorry my sarcasm was a bit much. I am angry at the Anthony's wasting all of our time, I just have high regard for TES and hope they find Caylee.
Dayum! I am just a tad strung a bit too tight tonight I guess!! LOL Now where did I put that martini shaker?! NurseBee, Look in that drawer where you found your mouse, please.

ohhhh.. I didn't hear that one... but I did hear him say that since Casey has gotten out she hasn't said a word and...surprise surprise....is only worried/interested in herself....

btw, was that on msm somewhere...about the two associates leaving? Hopefuly it doesn't decrease their security any...would hate to see that liar running off...altho she wouldn't get far.....she has no more friends....

Yeah. I heard it on NG I think it was about 3/4 of the way into the show. I'm guessing he didn't say who perhaps because of that reason (security, numbers being lower, or how it would precisely impact things)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored