Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
God, right? I posted earlier I have a sick and ominous feeling about what kind of info is ahead. Almost to the point of not wanting to know. I also know that the FBI has a different set of rules of evidence and discovery burden that could mean alot. Yeesh
Yeah, if this is just the basics of their initial interviews, what on earth have they uncovered during the past month?

Remove Casey's statement from the 3 you listed.

George said he saw Casey at 12:50 PM on the 16th, but there was nothing about when Casey came home.

That has always been my question considering Casey slept by Tony, which means Caylee was with the GP's. Neither of the GP's elaborated about "we fixed Caylee breakfast, lunch, saw her go to the potty, read her a book etc., etc.

Right, I'm following that. The thing that sticks in my head the most is how Casey kept twisting her story, admitting some lies, but kept going back saying...(paraphrasing here) "Absolutely, that is the last time I saw her" when she dropped her off in the stairwell.

ZG visited Sawgrass on the 17? Did they say what time?

This is where the Rookie got caught up. :bang: I think they really fired him for being so stupid. LOL The lying was just what they used as the excuse.
:clap: :clap: :clap:[/quote]

I think they fired him so Casey wouldn't have an "in" to what the LE is up to.

NG's show said last night (I think) that Jesse spent the weekend at the beach with Casey. I don't recall that anywhere .... HELP!

Hey Patty, unless it's in the docs I thought that had never been confirmed. I know that reports said when she called him she told him she was free to go to the beach with him one weekend, but never saw if it happened or not.

NG's show said last night (I think) that Jesse spent the weekend at the beach with Casey. I don't recall that anywhere .... HELP!

She did say that and I believe in was the first weekend in June? Check the transcript later on the NG show.

Correction. Clint wasn't sure if she had spent the night on the 15th (but certain she was with Tony that evening) and didn't recall seeing her on morning of the 16th. (Doesn't mean she wasn't there) Clint just said most days she would leave when he did between 8:30 am and 9:00 am as his classes started at 9:00am.

Thank you. I would love to know more about the 17th. That's the day LE is keeping under wraps the most.

Thank you. I would love to know more about the 17th. That's the day LE is keeping under wraps the most.

Litigress, yes they are! I am dying to know what happened, what evidence they have about that date. Nothing in the docs about it.

Why didn't/couldn't Casey stay at TonEs' apt. while he was in N.Y.? So strange that she called Jesse and went to shower at his house.
She'd only known the guy for one month at that point.

I think Tony may have started to feel a little suffocated by this woman who leeched onto him so quickly.

Remember what he said in his interview about Casey calling him while he was in NY? He tried to get her off the phone so he could hang with his homies. He even fell asleep while she was in mid-gumflap late at night.

Sounded to me as if Casey is a real motormouth. I hate people like that.

Think, the docs had nothing about the computer searches, no transcripts on interviews with George and Cindy, no narrative about the backyard searches....nada. So interesting.

Litigress, yes they are! I am dying to know what happened, what evidence they have about that date. Nothing in the docs about it.

The only activity so far that I can recall at the moment is her post to Amy from her facebook. Which, btw, makes soooooooooo much sense now! lol

June 17 Casey's Facebook comments to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:15pm on June 17th, 2008
cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in

Do you guys think that if the LE Tony lied about knowing CA, that perhaps a some of the other people may have lied about knowing her too?

Im certain that this is the case....I mean stupid yes but understandable.
If this woman was someone I knew from Kindergarten and hadn't seen her since, I most certainly would want to distance myself from even that at this point.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I think they fired him so Casey wouldn't have an "in" to what the LE is up to.[/QUOTE]But remember her thing of not trusting LE? I don't think she trusted that he wouldn't drop a dime on her.

I wish I knew the dates when Caylee slept at the GPs without Casey. I am convinced that beginning on June 9th (which is a date so many of her friends state they did not see Caylee much after that) I think Casey left Caylee alone in her car. I think she would check on her periodically, maybe even left her a cell phone and called her.

If the GPs did not take care of Caylee overnight after June 9th and she was not sleeping at Tony's, as per Tony after June 9th Casey began telling him Caylee was with the nanny..then where was she?

We know she saw her grandmother on June 15tha the senior home. So did she sleep over Gps from June 9th to June 15th?

She'd only known the guy for one month at that point.

I think Tony may have started to feel a little suffocated by this woman who leeched onto him so quickly.

Remember what he said in his interview about Casey calling him while he was in NY? He tried to get her off the phone so he could hang with his homies. He even fell asleep while she was in mid-gumflap late at night.

Sounded to me as if Casey is a real motormouth. I hate people like that.

Remember his friend in that report in the background saying "You didn't want to talk to her"... kinda like he's telling Tony to admit that to LE.

Remember his friend in that report in the background saying "You didn't want to talk to her"... kinda like he's telling Tony to admit that to LE.
Yeah, I wonder how long the Tony thing would have lasted had she not been arrested.

What was her recent track record - couple months before the guys bailed?

I wish I knew the dates when Caylee slept at the GPs without Casey. I am convinced that beginning on June 9th (which is a date so many of her friends state they did not see Caylee much after that) I think Casey left Caylee alone in her car. I think she would check on her periodically, maybe even left her a cell phone and called her.

If the GPs did not take care of Caylee overnight after June 9th and she was not sleeping at Tony's, as per Tony after June 9th Casey began telling him Caylee was with the nanny..then where was she?

We know she saw her grandmother on June 15tha the senior home. So did she sleep over Gps from June 9th to June 15th?

I have asked almost that very same question...
The falling out happened June 9th between Casey and her parents, how then did gparents get caylee back to take her to the nursing home?

June 9th is significant here, I just don't know how.

Why didn't/couldn't Casey stay at TonEs' apt. while he was in N.Y.? So strange that she called Jesse and went to shower at his house.

I think she and Caylee were sleeping inthe car by this point.

Leonard Padilla's comments last night.

"After reading it, I don't believe I would have talked my nephew Tony Padilla into posting the bond. And I don't think I would have come to Orlando after reading that. I mean, I'm still hoping that little girl's alive, but there's a lot of information in those 400 pages that would lead those people to believe something different," bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said during an interview with CNN's Nancy Grace.

The released court records reveal how Orange County Detective Yuri Melich grilled her, saying she could seem "cold, callous and a monster who doesn't care, who's just trying to get away with something." He told her Caylee "may not be the way we or the way your family last remembers her. We need to find out from you where Caylee is. This, this, this right now is just, this has gone so far down hill and this has become such a mess."

Casey replied, "Uh-huh." Then Melich said, "We need to end it. It's very simple. We just need to end it." Casey answered, "I agree with you. I have no clue where she is."

The documents also show Casey's parents actually led investigators to search a new depression in the dirt near their backyard pool after they had done their own search and that they had their own lawyer the day after her arrest. The documents include a poem Anthony wrote on July 7, eight days before she reported her daughter missing: "What is given, Can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies."

The State Attorney's Office released the more than 400 pages of documents Monday. Eyewitness News found out Casey wanted to give little Caylee up for adoption before she was born, but her mother, Cindy Anthony, was against it. Casey's own mother called her a sociopath and warned friends to stay away from her. Casey's ex-fiancé told detectives she had deleted more than 200 pictures of her with her daughter Caylee that were posted online.

According to the transcripts, hours before Casey's arrest one detective told her, "Caylee's out there somewhere and her rotting body is starting to decompose." Casey replied, "I know my mom will never forgive me. I'm never going to forgive myself because there's that chance that I may not see Caylee again and I don't want to think about that."

The documents also show investigators grilled Casey about what happened to her daughter, telling her after the lies she told them they were thinking either she "gave Caylee to someone that you don't want anyone to find out because you think you're a bad mom or something happened to Caylee and Caylee's buried somewhere or in a trash can somewhere and you had something to do with it."

Casey kept insisting to investigators the last time she saw Caylee was June 9. The detective told her, "The longer this goes the worse it's gonna be for everyone, everyone."

Casey kept insisting she doesn't know what happened to her except that she was last with Zenaida the nanny, who no one knows. She also told investigators she's absolutely petrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alblake