Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Preliminary results were back from FBI tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition. Investigators said more test results were expected."

On NG they were not indicating that the decomp was Cahley's, is there some confusion here? Also, NG called in and said no way should the prosecutors be offering Casey any sort of immunity.

The preliminary results from FBI were not discussed at all on NG. It seems that only one news source is reporting that. All others that I have found just talk about the air sample. I don't know how true the FBI results story is.
??????????

This Casey is really disturbing me..though I do not believe one's spirit lingers after death so Caylee is now with God. As a Mom I cry for her being somewhere cold and dark. I know how kids are afraid of the dark. I don't want her to be scared and lonely without her blanket.

I have never followed a missing person case like this before and I am thinking I am being way too affected..maybe I should distance myself for awhile. Does anyone else feel this way.

At times I did and then I got angry and said we have to stay and find answers and do something to make parents aware of what happens when they don't admit they have a child with mental issues. If nothing else good comes from this tragedy, at least we could open some eyes of parents in denial.
Make parents see that they are not failures if there child has problems...they fail when they don't acknowledge it and make strides to correct it. No more Caylees...wake up Mom's and Dad.s!

This Casey is really disturbing me..though I do not believe one's spirit lingers after death so Caylee is now with God. As a Mom I cry for her being somewhere cold and dark. I know how kids are afraid of the dark. I don't want her to be scared and lonely without her blanket.

I have never followed a missing person case like this before and I am thinking I am being way too affected..maybe I should distance myself for awhile. Does anyone else feel this way.

I do, a dear friend of mine lost her grandbaby to miscarriage last week.. Her daughter is so emotionally distraught..
I can't bring myself to believe this crazy world I am living in. The only thing that brings peace to my heart, is that I know this baby is in a far better place than any of us..

I'm still on page one of this thread, but did everyone see this - an updated report on the lab testing. They're say evidence indicates it's that of Caylee...............

DNA Tests From Car Trunk Indicate Caylee Anthony Is Dead

POSTED: 4:21 pm EDT August 27, 2008
UPDATED: 9:29 pm EDT August 27, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Tests have confirmed the stench in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car did come from a dead human body and evidence indicates it is that of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony. A California bondsman is reconsidering his decision to put up the money to free Casey.

Yes, even now it's difficult for me to come to terms with a Mother killing her child. I kept thinking that there was a possibility that she did hand the child off to someone or possibily an accident. after I read the released docs. yesterday I felt differently. when I read the interview with her at univerasal I kept thinking about Ted Bundy. Yes, now I realize how naive and unrealistic I've been about this case. I also have to add that I find Cindy very responsible for much of what's happened. when you support and don't intervine, knowing that your child is a liar, thief, sleeps with anyone, and in fact possibly a sciopath, you have to take partial responsibilty for the actions of that child.

This sums up how I feel too. I think it must take a truly diabolical person to be able go kill someone (anyone! nevermind her own child) and then go out and party it up.

Originally Posted by puffster View Post
BULLETIN

PRELIMINARY FBI RESULTS LINK DECOMPOSITION TO CAYLEE ANTHONY

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

Preliminary results were back from FBI tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition. Investigators said more test results were expected.

Thanks, puffster! That link is explosive!

At times I did and then I got angry and said we have to stay and find answers and do something to make parents aware of what happens when they don't admit they have a child with mental issues. If nothing else good comes from this tragedy, at least we could open some eyes of parents in denial.

OMG I so agree....I know I have done so much thinking about unwanted pregnancies and adoption alternatives than ever!

I'm staying to the very END! I want to see that whole family go down
for all the lies & covering up for Casey that has been done...

Both of them were looking under the playhouse for Caylee's body!!! liars
They know Casey killed Caylee.

No. They are giving up using certain evidence that comes from Casey's production of that evidence under the immunity agreement. Also, all evidence that flows from that evidence. IF they can prove a charge with their own evidence -- and show that Casey's evidence was excluded -- they can charge anything their own LE evidence will support -- including premeditated murder (if that is supported by LE evidence).

So, if Casey shows them the body, they can't use the body? They can't use the manner of death if the only way they can prove it is with physical evidence from the body? But, if they can show she premeditated (ie. making a stash of cash, lining up all these stories with a nugget of truth, etc.) then can they make murder 1 stick?

LOL! It's ok if you just wanna say "Hey, people, look it up yourselves!". Your knowledge is very very appreciated. Oh, one more question. Do you still have to shepardize case law via hardcopy, or does it all get updated on the websites?

I have never followed a missing person case like this before and I am thinking I am being way too affected..maybe I should distance myself for awhile. Does anyone else feel this way. Add: I know lots of others are being affected. I mean does anyone feel like they are being ***too*** disturbed.

how much is too much? if any person in the world is not downright outraged by what has happened, something is very wrong...

Don't you know that Casey's little brain is going 1000 miles a minute trying to come up with a story about the dead body in the trunk.

Let's see, well I went for a long drive thinking about where Caylee was and there was a wreck on the road, a funeral, the coffin fell out and the dead guy rolled out. The coffin was damaged so I offered to put him in my trunk and take him back to the funeral home.

or

the people who took Caylee killed some guy and put him in my trunk, then they made me drive out in the country and they buried him. Told me if I told they would harm Caylee, so I have to stay quiet.

and on and on and on...can't wait to hear her story!!!!!

I know I was knocked off for the better part of 3 hours. I wish there was a way that members wouldn't be knocked off when the server got so busy....you talk all day and all night and then when there is a big development you cant talk at all.:confused:

I was knocked off for hours too. I got into chat, and then accidently hit a wrong key and left the chat board.....then couldn't get back in!

I'm still on page one of this thread, but did everyone see this - an updated report on the lab testing. They're say evidence indicates it's that of Caylee...............

DNA Tests From Car Trunk Indicate Caylee Anthony Is Dead

POSTED: 4:21 pm EDT August 27, 2008
UPDATED: 9:29 pm EDT August 27, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Tests have confirmed the stench in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car did come from a dead human body and evidence indicates it is that of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony. A California bondsman is reconsidering his decision to put up the money to free Casey.
I hadn't seen that! I thought it was just the results of the 'air test' that had come back, not the DNA test results! :eek:

Thanks! Yes, that will be something that that I will take away from this .. not to be a parent in denial. It doesn't benefit the child in anyway!

"Preliminary results were back from FBI tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition. Investigators said more test results were expected."

On NG they were not indicating that the decomp was Cahley's, is there some confusion here? Also, NG called in and said no way should the prosecutors be offering Casey any sort of immunity.

The results from the FBI trunk tests...hair and body fluids were just released, as I understand it.

Originally Posted by puffster View Post
BULLETIN

PRELIMINARY FBI RESULTS LINK DECOMPOSITION TO CAYLEE ANTHONY

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

Preliminary results were back from FBI tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition. Investigators said more test results were expected.

Thanks, puffster! That link is explosive!

BIG News: UPDATED: 9:29 pm EDT August 27, 2008

I hadn't seen that! I thought it was just the results of the 'air test' that had come back, not the DNA test results! :eek:

Yep. It's all over. The only ones who don't seem to know it are the Anthony's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member