Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably spending the night with Casey....:eek:

Truth...are you kidding me??? This whole bunch is sick!! My daughter has often thought that Jose and Casey were cozy...but this is nuts! Where did you hear this?

I cant really excuse LP at all at this point. He acts as if all of this news is a REVELATION of some kind. Its not like we didn't know that Casey was a liar before the documents were released. We knew alot about her behavior when he bailed her out. I think he's just now trying to save his reputation with all that has gone down in the last couple of days.

I still feel the same about him....sickening that he got her out of jail and has been enjoying his media sleepover ever since. Just sickening.

It makes me feel like I have a hard heart, but I agree with you. The basic information about this case has been out there since within what, a couple of days after the first 911 call, and weeks before I ever even heard this guy's name. He came riding in like he was all that, and now he has gotten slapped down. The only thing I could agree with him about was she wasn't talking in jail. I didn't think getting out would change that, but I was hoping I was wrong. The only thing I can think that makes this redeeming at all is it is going to hurt even more after this brief taste of freedom when that unmentionable waste of space ends up back in jail.
Lanie

That is so true. Does anyone else but me wonder why the FBI met with Cindy for an hour and a half?
I wonder if they may be getting ready to charge her with something also?
I still think both she and George have obstructed justice in many ways. Maybe there is more to the Cindy visit with FBI then we know.

Could it have something to do with the thefts? Amy's bank account or the nursing home? Some type of wire fraud?

Casey had to have had some type of income to subsidize her lifestyle. I don't think that Cindy and George could have done it all. With her being on the computer so much, there is a possiblity that maybe she ran some type of scam online. That would be wire fraud or something like that.

Truth...are you kidding me??? This whole bunch is sick!! My daughter has often thought that Jose and Casey were cozy...but this is nuts! Where did you hear this?

What is so sick about Baez visiting his client? I don't get what you are suggesting at all.

Could the Air findings from the body farm have been returned with chlorine in them indicating a drowning? With the dogs hitting by the pool drowning may be what happened. This may be why the AG is offering to bargain. I am glad to hear that all bargaining is contingent on all truth. I hope she tells 'em most of the story and then lies, taking any bargain off the table. OR they could just say, "Sorry we lied" once Caylee has been recovered. Then prosecute her to the full extent. I know they can't. Just wishing....

She would be talking to me tonight if I was her parents. You don't want to know how I would persuade her.

I asked this a while back and I was told that chlorine doesn't linger IDK whether that is correct or not.

Lee went to Trenton ducketts vigil tonight. Stood by baez statement about todays developments. via myfoxorlando online stream 10pm news.

I've always felt this would be the outcome, but it's still sad to have it confirmed. :( Now, why would this 'limited immunity' deal still be on the table, so to speak? I realize Caylee should be found and given a proper burial, but after 2 months, the chances are slim especially after the storms. I just don't think Casey should get any 'deals' at all and I definitely don't believe Caylee's death was an accident. :furious:

I think the prosecutor is being really clever. I think they already have enough evidence to convict Casey. A body would just be the icing on the cake and bring the family closure. I don't think that Casey will gain anything from limited immunity.

Regards,

Montana

What is so sick about Baez visiting his client? I don't get what you are suggesting at all.

A lot of people here have alluded that Jose and Casey have something personal going on.

I have been asking this same thing for over a week. I read the docs and nobodies statements say anything about CA having anyones car except Amy when she went to P. Rico. Nothing about CA borrowing a car. Big empty hole as far as I am concerned.

Right, Something doesn't set well with me about Amy or TonE. Another thing didn't she get the tattoo during the time she didn't have a car? No mention of anyone dropping her or going with her.

And I agree with her because I agree if it was an accident CA would have called 911. There has been talk for weeks that she was 'afraid' to call 911 because Cindy might 'take Caylee away'. That would never have happened in a million years. Casey lived there! Cindy knew she could get custody but she'd have never cut Casey out of her life.

I haven't seen Casey afraid.

I read the 400 pages. She wasn't afraid when she was being questioned at Universal. She was mad, belligerent, dumb as a fox when questioned.

She wasn't afraid the night her mom called 911, or the night she was arrested. She was pizzed!

No, she brought harm to this baby. I feel it in my old-er bones. And boy am I upset tonight!
I also agree with Nancy as to premeditated murder. At least the jury should be able to consider the options and not have the top count being something that won't give them a choice. :behindbar

I hope they get Casey on Murder 1, I don't want her walking out in a few years because of a bad deal by prosecutors.

This will be a repeat for a lot of you--but bear with me cause the server has been overloaded and I want this to be read by all our posters.

I want to make sure you all read this!

I also wanted to take a moment to say something to ALL THE POSTERS HERE: Every single one of you despite these horrible circumstances that brought us together, has given me so much faith in how truly giving, wonderful, caring and determined we all are despite our differences to see justice done for the victims that have no voice. We are their voice and we may argue, laugh, cry and despair but we are all united in this one thing. I have grown immensely, learned immeasurably and found things within myself that have been dormant far too long. I thank each and every one of you for that. Carry on the good work and thankyou for being here.

LOL--I swear that's the last time I'll post it!!!:blowkiss:
Send the love!!:blowkiss: I'm not saying this for notice, but today is my birthday, and I would have much preferred the breaking news to be Caylee had been found alive, and in good health. :mad:
Lanie

Lee went to Trenton ducketts vigil tonight. Stood by baez statement about todays developments. via myfoxorlando online stream 10pm news.

I wonder if Lee has any Kool Aid I can borrow.

I'm out.

Tim with Texas Equuasearch is at the Anthony home right now. Lee Anthony attended a candlelight vigil for Trenton Duckett this evening.

That's all the local updates the news is giving on tv right now..

All this per Local Fox News at 10pm.

Spending the night there? I don't know but lawyers don't do that in my part of the country. And it is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8