Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Casey is really disturbing me..though I do not believe one's spirit lingers after death so Caylee is now with God. As a Mom I cry for her being somewhere cold and dark. I know how kids are afraid of the dark. I don't want her to be scared and lonely without her blanket.

I have never followed a missing person case like this before and I am thinking I am being way too affected..maybe I should distance myself for awhile. Does anyone else feel this way. Add: I know lots of others are being affected. I mean does anyone feel like they are being ***too*** disturbed.

Bless you Sliver for sharing your feelings. I, too, have found myself totally absorbed in this case - Caylee's beautiful big eyes are always in my mind. I have not posted in the past few days because I realized it was affecting my whole life and I had become very depressed. I knew exactly what you meant when you asked if anyone feels like they are being too disturbed. I logged back on tonight after staying away from the board because I knew that this was the best place to come now that our hearts have been broken. I wanted to send out a strong hug and prayer to you, Sliver, my dear friend Hailiejade, and everyone here whose beautiful and compassionate hearts have demanded that precious little Caylee receive the justice she deserves. I know we've shed thousands of tears this evening, and there are thousands more to come. I just wanted to take a moment to send my love to you all. I'm so proud that we can be strong and demand justice, but still remain human and feel compassion, pain, and loss for precious little babies like our Caylee. Even if she has not yet been found and properly laid to rest I like to think that the love and prayers from the thousands she has touched has helped keep her warn and provided a new blanket to wrap around her.
My love to everyone who is hurting right now. :blowkiss:

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

What I can't come to grips with is how Casey could put on a happy face and just put it outta her mind and go out partying without feeling some sort of guilt or concern. laughing, dancing, drinking and having a hoot of a time and fooling everyone around her that nothing happened. This woman is sick, sick, sick!

Here is a quote from Leonard Padilla:

------------“Isn't it weird that all of a sudden she says gave the baby to Zanida at the apartments,” he said. “Then subsequently slams Zanida and her sister. Sam took her from me at J. Blanchard Park and said Zanida gave her a 30 days script of what she was supposed to follow with law enforcement or anybody else.

Wednesday Padilla went to a hotel as he was doing his own follow-up with Zanida but was asked to leave.

As long as Padilla is in Central Florida he said he's not giving up.

“Not being law enforcement,” he said. ”Sometimes folks tell us stuff.”

Padilla is still hoping to find Caylee but now he's not so confident in his promise that he'd have answers by Friday.---------

Whats the rest of this story??? Who is Sam? It says sister of Zanida (His spelling). When and where did Leonard get this story if Casey has never talked? What hotel did he go to? It seems half the info has been left out of the story. This was posted at www.myfoxorlando.com Funny there is nothing further on this story than that. Of course I don't believe any of it coming from Casey but I wonder where this info comes from? I wish someone would ask Leonard about it!!

I think if he is staying the night, its because something big is about to happen....her family and legal counsel may be encouraging Casey to give it up.
This could be his last opportunity to talk to his client outside of jail.
Hoping:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Baez may just want to "ensure" that Casey does not talk to ANYONE proving her guilt so that they can come back as a witness against her - just a thought!

Another good idea! I love all you guys! You are so smart and a zillion heads are always better than mine alone! Thanks...and I think its possible.

Today is my b-day too and I've spent the entire day watching this unfold... on a day I should be happy I'm so sad!!

Happy Birthday Lanie I understand

Happy Birthday SadieMA and Lanie!! Hope you had a good day despite the sadness of the day.

I think if he is staying the night, its because something big is about to happen....her family and legal counsel may be encouraging Casey to give it up.

I believe this is as well. With the tests coming back today, and time running out I would think Baez is making sure if Casey would say anything now he would want to be there. I hope they are encouraging her, persuading her or whatever -Just tell us where Caylee is.

IMO, cindy should have an independent lawyer and Baez should know that. IMOO

Cindy and George lawyered up right from the get go.......but something else is up here. Surely one of them would not take the blame for Casey would they?

I know it seems hard, but I hope you all have a good night..
I am off to bed, the flu has got me down and it has taken everything out of me tonight to continue reading..
My prayers are with all of you, as I know your hearts are heavy as mine tonight..
What a wonderful place I have found here at websleuths, and I know I am not alone in my feelings..:blowkiss:

Or he doesn't want to show his proverbial face which is what I am inclined to believe.

He released the most hated woman in America into the comfort of her own home. Not the most popular guy right about now.

I cant imagine that home ever being comfortable again ........
Jail might be very appealing very soon

I'm reminded of this myspace post that was found early on by a gal to her brother who was a friend of Casey's :

♥ Jul 17 2008 9:41 PM
Mom told me about what was going on…it’ll be national news tomorrow. I don’t care who reads this….that had better pray that her daughter is found safe, because if not, and it has anything to do with her, I hope she gets the f---ing chair…

This Casey is really disturbing me..though I do not believe one's spirit lingers after death so Caylee is now with God. As a Mom I cry for her being somewhere cold and dark. I know how kids are afraid of the dark. I don't want her to be scared and lonely without her blanket.

I have never followed a missing person case like this before and I am thinking I am being way too affected..maybe I should distance myself for awhile. Does anyone else feel this way. Add: I know lots of others are being affected. I mean does anyone feel like they are being ***too*** disturbed.

I am. I keep telling myself I need to get my life back...I own my own business and have been letting it go way too much following this story...hoping for the best for Caylee and even driving the routes Casey would have driven just hoping to think of some way to help. I've really been getting so caught up I've been worrying myself. This is totally unlike me, but I've wanted to much for the precious child to be found alive...

I'm not so sure that Casey will even confess anything even with limited immunity. She may not want the body found if there is a crushed skull or broken bones.

I'm not sure she will either. I'm wondering if that's why Cindy met with the lawyer and FBI without Casey there so they could explain to her how serious this is and try to get her to convince Casey to accept the "plea" or whatever they are calling it. Casey took off from the lawyers office way before her mom did, apparently she had northing to add to the conversation anymore.

Tricia said no ......Thursday

I think he is very busy this evening - his team has a tough decision

to make

He probably has other clients that need attention too
Yes, he is probably taking this all in and weighing his options right now. People should understand that he isn't supposed to consider guilt or innocence when he bails people out as everyone is presumed innocent until he returns them for trial in his business. It will be interesting to see what he does now. I do not envy him at all.

Some other things I thought of about this age being hard. This is right about the time when tots become "little people" their personalities flourish and speach improves dramatically. Night terrors usually peak at this age. Maybe it wasn't so easy to leave Caylee to go out due to her waking up etc. Casey did what she did for many reasons BUT I wouldn't doubt everything I posted in my other post and the above played a factor. JMO.

I immediately thought of the improvement in speech when I read the post you are replying to. I wonder how much Caylee was capable of telling Grandma about where she and Mommy had been and what Mommy had been up to?

I know it seems hard, but I hope you all have a good night..
I am off to bed, the flu has got me down and it has taken everything out of me tonight to continue reading..
My prayers are with all of you, as I know your hearts are heavy as mine tonight..
What a wonderful place I have found here at websleuths, and I know I am not alone in my feelings..:blowkiss:

Night Hun I hope you feel better soon:)

Cindy and George lawyered up right from the get go.......but something else is up here. Surely one of them would not take the blame for Casey would they?

mmmm.. IMO Cindy would..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member