Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Tony, You must be exhausted emotionally and physically, I'm sorry for you!
How are the Anthonys taking the news as to Casey having to return ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ialy

I always wondered, if something happened to Caylee in the house, and then Casey wanted to move her, she could have put her inside of one of those large black yard trashbags, and then put her in the trunk. Then when she took the bag out to get rid of her somewhere else, the top closure area of the bag could have folded over and dripped out some of the decomp fluid into the trunk. George has been shown on occasion to use those same yard garbage bags to take out his trash, and if Casey thought about putting Caylee in water somewhere, she could have "weighed" the bags down with a couple of those brick pavers from the back yard. As small as Caylee was, it wouldn't have taken many of them to weigh her down. In my theory, she then took her and dumped her in the Econ. River at J. Blanchard Park at nighttime when no one was around.

I can see that happening. As she was removing her from the trunk the bag snagged on the right inside corner allowing the fluid to escape.

This is from me (ialy!) just clarifying that the above part quoted as me wasn't me -- but maybe Florida Katz in response to something I had written before?

Hello Everyone! Just cruising through the posts and seeing if anything is catching my eye. Not much news to report other than Leonard wants to revoke the bond immdediately.

You should follow your uncle's wisdom that you've frequently touted here.

Why do you not want to put her back?

Hi Patty! I always want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support. Every time I am going to thank you I always get side tracked. You are very observant, honest, fair, and factual. These are qualities I try to live by everyday. I will be a fan of yours here for a long time. THANK YOU!!

Oh my goodness, that took me by surprise. Thank you so very, very much!

Hello Everyone! Just cruising through the posts and seeing if anything is catching my eye. Not much news to report other than Leonard wants to revoke the bond immdediately.

If not sooner. IMO Reality implies that some nutjob could do some damage in all that mess in front of the house. Not a risk I would be willing to take any longer. I saw a photo today of those security guys wearing hawaiin shirts and thought those would make a target for some demented mind.

I really don't want to put her back. I think the end is coming near and we should stick it out. But, I don't have much to say about it as Leonard is the indemnitor or guarantor.
I agree with this, but I think we might be the only ones lol.

I really don't want to put her back. I think the end is coming near and we should stick it out. But, I don't have much to say about it as Leonard is the indemnitor or guarantor.

Tony, it seems obvious that Cindy does not want Casey to be returned to jail. Has she stated anything specifically to you or Leonard about not revoking the bond?

Tony have you had a chance to talk to Leonard personally about his feelings on this now? He seems pretty angry. Do you feel that Caylee is dead now also?

I would say that the facts are pointing towards that. I am very hopeful that TES will be active and figure out where Caylee is. This entire mess needs a resolution either way. I pray that poor Caylee is in a nicer less volatile place!!

B]I can see that happening. As she was removing her from the trunk the bag snagged on the right inside corner allowing the fluid to escape.
[/B] [/B]This is from me (ialy!) just clarifying that the above part quoted as me wasn't me -- but maybe Florida Katz in response to something I had written before?

And the highlighted area was mine......:waitasec: it won't highlight...grrr...

Leonard has his heart set and is also a proud man. Casey is not willing to talk per advice, sorry peps by her atty properly. Her atty, like it or not is working for her and playin
Bull-
dog.

Tony, it seems obvious that Cindy does not want Casey to be returned to jail. Has she stated anything specifically to you or Leonard about not revoking the bond?

Cindy and I talked today and she does not want Casey back in.

To anser this your son's bail probably wasn't $500,000. They are basically protecting Leonard's investment. And as far as danger goes come on out and answer the phone's for a while or read the emails. You will be squirming for a gun in no time!!!

OK...now I'm confused.

How is it Leonard's investment if you put up the bond? Leonard said last night that it's your decision to make. (In his "time to grow up" comment.)

Gotta give the guy kudos for speaking his mind..lol.

Tony, I hope Leonard gets his way. You can blame Leonard! Seems a shame that he should pay for further protection etc over there now that you all know what is going on. That must be very costly. It was ok when there was a chance to find a baby now but that isn't going to happen. Anyway, you were the best looking one on the Nancy Grace show! They need to let you talk a little more! Then you could have let your feeling be known and blame it all on Leonard!

Can you expand on the reasons that you don't want to "put her back" right now?

Do you feel that something could be accomplished keeping her out?

Actually threatening to put her back in jail might be an effective tool. She may not believe that he will actually do it so following through with it could maybe at least get some kind of emotion out of her, something to show us that she is at least sorry about what happened.

Hi Tony:) Hope all is well with you and your lovely family:) Just wanted to say I seen you on NG show tonight and I really tried to call in to tell you and Leonard to keep your chin up and I support you a 100%. Those lawyer were down right rude:( But they never answered my call:mad: I was on hold forever. But keep your chin up Tony :blowkiss:

I would say that the facts are pointing towards that. I am very hopeful that TES will be active and figure out where Caylee is. This entire mess needs a resolution either way. I pray that poor Caylee is in a nicer less volatile place!!

I would not want to be in Leonards or your shoes at this point. I hope that this all works out in your favor. I still hold out faith in the impossible. Wish this would all end soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela