Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #146

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a completely sane world, you are correct.
However, I disagree, sane people ONLY are responsible for their behavior. It's not a sane world, look at Casey! Society isn't always in the right. Not every member of society thinks clearly, and there are crazy people among us. Most are not, but there are extreme cases and this is where caution needs to be exercised.

The Anthony's have continually waivered back and forth throughout this whole mess which has agravated many people. Sane people might understand this on some level, but the not so sane, their anger may take them to another level. They are more likely to act out with death threats and possibly worse. Unfortuantly, in today's age, not everyone has the same mind set, that's where trouble comes in to play! Not everyone understands societal norms, case in point, Casey! IMO
ITA AWEsOmE post- guess in part cause ITA!!!:clap:

Secondary/Neurotic Sociopath MOST DANGEROUS TYPE OF CRIMINAL Dysfunctional Upbringing, Pathological Liar, Anti Social, No Conscience, Intelligent, Manipulator, Drug/Alcohol Abuser, Charming, Emotional Thrill Seeker, Fearless, Promiscuous, Convincing Con Artist

When I get to the end of a thread, I am so nauseous, I have to walk away and get a TUMS.

Mr. Padilla - I love that your uncle Leonard, who no doubt has seen some awful things in his life, still chooses to look for the good in people. But he does not have to put himself in harm's way and frankly KC is safer in jail than at home. The right thing is to return her to where she can not be harmed by some media inspired kook. Leonard does not need to be sued by some photo-hog who jumps in front of his vehicle to get a marketable shot of The Mother of The Year.

That being said, I am so disgusted with the Anthony family. It is inconceivable to me that they even dare to suggest that the Ponitac was used to store some other dead body while it was impounded, especially when faced with the fact that there was tissue attached to Caylee's hair in the trunk which proved that the hair fell out post-mortem. How dare they continue this charade that Caylee was taken by someone who will not return her and ask for money to help them search when the only thing they have searched so far is the Pontiac and the evidence they found, they destroyed.

If George did not clean that car when he got it home, I will eat my blanket.

Lee arrived at the house on June 15th, and found the Pontiac in the garage. Hint.

Cindy removed and washed clothing and a knife from the car before she placed the first 911 call. Hint.

KC is known to be a sociopath by her mother, a habitual liar by every one of her friends, perhaps bi-polar by at least one friend and has been proven to be a lying thief without a conscience, but this maladjusted family continues to maintain that KC is telling the truth and everyone else, and I do mean everyone else, is lying. It boggles the mind until we remember Mommy Dearest's words "lying is not a crime" and KC's blog "everyone lies, everyone dies".

It is not just KC who operates in another dimension, the whole Anthony bunch have the same genetic defect, they were born without a soul.

I am now more than ever convinced that there are at least 2 co-conspirators invloved in disposing of Caylee's body and covering up her murder and both of them live at the Anthony home. I do not think that Caylee was alive on June 16th as George finally remembered and I do not believe that he saw KC or her trunk on the 24th. Since they all stated that the last day they saw Caylee was June 9, until they were caught in that lie, I suggest that whatever occurred happened at the Anthony home on the night of June 15th or early morning hours of the 16th and it was witnessed by George and Cindy.

They have all been playing their parts since June 15 and the only reason they were in a panic to find KC is because they thought she would spill the beans in a drunken stupor and they wanted her HOME where they could keep her under control. The July 3rd Myspace plea from Cindy was just a signal that she was getting weak and about to crack, hence the response "On the worst of the worst days, remember the words spoken". This was a reminder to stay cool until the 30 days (script) passed.

"I have given you 30 days!" Cindy was at a breaking point, George and KC were still cool as ice. Cindy goofed when she screamed that "it smells like there's been a dead body in the da** car!" She was angry that the disposal was not carried out properly (again she could not count on KC and George doing anything right!) and they now had to deal with a stinky car which threw a wrench into their well thought out kidnapper story. It was just a little warning to them that she could play them if they didn't tow the line.

I am convinced they are all in on this together and either "everyone lies, or everyone dies".

JMHO

This makes no sense to me whatsoever. Why did Cindy and George pick up the car or call 911 if they wanted to cover up a murder? Why not just tell people that Casey had taken her daughter and moved out? No one covers for a murder by leaving the "death car" parked in a public parking lot. Who would call 911 within hours of bringing home the car and announce to the police that it smelled as if a body had been in it if they were covering up a murder? If they knew Caylee was dead, why the urgency? Why not take a few days to scrub the car down and replace the carpeting in the trunk? Why not dump the car in a lake as so many other people have done, or even burn it?

Thank you Agave! I always worry I will write and it won't come out like I intended...I sometimes just use a post as a jumping off point, not a direct criticism.

My brother who just turned 58 this year...well once when he was a sophomore in High School, he and a freind were strolling down the street and reached into a parked vehicle to use the lighter...the owners saw...called the police.

Brother was smoking, a no-no...he put the lighter back after they lit their ciggies...but it was wrong! Much as he protested, it was pointed out that it was wrong to reach into a car that was not yours...he spent the night in jail after my mother and a nice policeman sympathetic to a divorced mother of 3 had a little huddle :)...and to this day he says he learned his lesson and adores my mother for letting him learn it.

I know my older kid hated me for making him do what was right when he was younger. He thanks me now. Hopefully the youngest one one day will too.

Probably a combination of both.

I see several places where persons keep saying bond decison to be made by L. Padilla. Here Tony states decison will be made by both of them.[/QUOTE]

I believe that what Tony meant by that was they need to agree on it. They are after all, relatives and I believe Tony knows his Uncle is very frustrated at this point. From what I saw on the news tonight (local - Orlando), Leonard plans on following through with finding Caylee even after the bond is revoked.

It is possible, but I don't see what damage they are controlling. Anyone thinking rationally, which you would have to be to orchestrate a plan to keep Casey out of jail, would see that your actions aren't working and take another route, silence, etc... I think we are seeing pure, raw emotional response. I think the more people yell at them with hostility that Casey is a murder, that Caylee is dead (when there is no body or formal test results) the more her response is to say "you don't know that, there is no proof", wing out another wacky explanation. The only other choice is that Caylee is dead. People stay in denial long after they have buried a family member that was taken from them traumatically. Posters here think she might be alive.

I respectfully disagree. I believe that most of the people who are thinking rationally fully recognize that the likelihood of this sweet, little girl being found still alive is somewhere between slim & 'that just ain't gonna happen.'

It is possible, but I don't see what damage they are controlling. Anyone thinking rationally, which you would have to be to orchestrate a plan to keep Casey out of jail, would see that your actions aren't working and take another route, silence, etc... I think we are seeing pure, raw emotional response. I think the more people yell at them with hostility that Casey is a murder, that Caylee is dead (when there is no body or formal test results) the more her response is to say "you don't know that, there is no proof", wing out another wacky explanation. The only other choice is that Caylee is dead. People stay in denial long after they have buried a family member that was taken from them traumatically. Posters here think she might be alive.

The problem I have with Cindy and George is that we will never, ever know if because of there actions, the child could have lived. It's far fetched I know, but again I will always have doubts with Cindy and George because of there OWN ACTIONS.

We only have there word, that they saw the child on what ever date it was they said, we know that cindy had the child on fathers day. Because of the way they have acted since this all came out, I have to question anything they say now. At times, they almost act as guilty as there own daughter.

You know, I sit here all night and read and think, then my hubby sits down and asks one question that I haven't heard asked. WHY does she have to be out of jail for LP to follow-up and continue looking for Caylee? If there is such a concern about security, and since she's not talking to him anyway, couldn't they send her back; the security issue would be resolved; LP would save $1,000 a day; they'd save a lot of gas money; and LP could continue his search, without having to be distracted by all the extraneous BS that surrounds KC being out? I love my hubby...

In a completely sane world, you are correct.
However, I disagree, sane people ONLY are responsible for their behavior. It's not a sane world, look at Casey! Society isn't always in the right. Not every member of society thinks clearly, and there are crazy people among us. Most are not, but there are extreme cases and this is where caution needs to be exercised.

The Anthony's have continually waivered back and forth throughout this whole mess which has agravated many people. Sane people might understand this on some level, but the not so sane, their anger may take them to another level. They are more likely to act out with death threats and possibly worse. Unfortuantly, in today's age, not everyone has the same mind set, that's where trouble comes in to play! Not everyone understands societal norms, case in point, Casey! IMO

We can anger an insane person to the point of murder simply by wearing the wrong color shirt. That doesn't make the shirt wearer responsible for the insane person's actions.

You know, I sit here all night and read and think, then my hubby sits down and asks one question that I haven't heard asked. WHY does she have to be out of jail for LP to follow-up and continue looking for Caylee? If there is such a concern about security, and since she's not talking to him anyway, couldn't they send her back; the security issue would be resolved; LP would save $1,000 a day; they'd save a lot of gas money; and LP could continue his search, without having to be distracted by all the extraneous BS that surrounds KC being out? I love my hubby...

All good questions...I wish Tony would answer these. Not holding my breath, though.

Common sense rules!!

We can anger an insane person to the point of murder simply by wearing the wrong color shirt. That doesn't make the shirt wearer responsible for the insane person's actions.

That might be true.......but with C. & G..........the lies have built up. They have put out almost as many as Casey........maybe even more, since she really has talked very little.

Since the F.B.I. has taken statements from both of them, I would not be the least bit surprised if they aren't charged with something later.

This is going to be really BIG before it is over, and it is not all going to be about Casey.

This makes no sense to me whatsoever. Why did Cindy and George pick up the car or call 911 if they wanted to cover up a murder? Why not just tell people that Casey had taken her daughter and moved out? No one covers for a murder by leaving the "death car" parked in a public parking lot. Who would call 911 within hours of bringing home the car and announce to the police that it smelled as if a body had been in it if they were covering up a murder? If they knew Caylee was dead, why the urgency? Why not take a few days to scrub the car down and replace the carpeting in the trunk? Why not dump the car in a lake as so many other people have done, or even burn it?

The first two calls to the police were nothing but a threat to Casey, that is very, very evident. One could even question if Cindy actually was worried about her grandchild, why in the first call did she only mention that she wanted Casey arrested for the theft of the car and money?

Lets be real here, anything that was done, was done to either cover for there daughter, or whatever they did, they did not know it would make there daughter look more guilty.

When Cindy made that last call to the police, that was the first and ONLY time she has been honest.

Kickin' this to the top so that maybe someone can help out TaterNoggin.

I haven't seen this either...does anyone have a link to this video?

TIA!

Try the thread that has all the videos on it, I think Patti might have put it there if it came out tonight,

I respectfully disagree. I believe that most of the people who are thinking rationally fully recognize that the likelihood of this sweet, little girl being found still alive is somewhere between slim & 'that just ain't gonna happen.'

:clap::clap::clap: I personally had held onto that thread -- until yesterday. Then it was like a long message being quoted; it was snipped. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member