Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Beth H. has far too much class to have anything to do with this family. I hope Beth re-thinks this visit.

Beth is a mother down to the soul and the bones. She is not doing this for the Anthony's. She is doing this for Natalie and Caylee. She is doing this for all the lost children. To bring them home.

I hate to take up for anyone close to this situation but... this is FL. It is hot. Shorts are the norm. Shorts and a t shirt no socks otherwise you look like a fool. This is real FL we are talking about. No one dresses in slacks or even long pants. You look more "off" doing this than if you dress for an occassion. It is just too hot for most of the year.

Beth is a mother down to the soul and the bones. She is not doing this for the Anthony's. She is doing this for Natalie and Caylee. She is doing this for all the lost children. To bring them home.

bingo

Mark my words, give it a year and Cindy will have published a book, probably with the title "I Don't Know What Went Wrong" :furious:

the book I want to read is the one the girl that is "Casey Sitting" inside the house will write someday

Hey there,

I congratulated your idea to send the Anthony family a little cash the other day.

Like you, I was feeling a sudden rush of compassion for the family.

Those days are gone - for good. I'm back to being a heartless *advertiser censored* when it comes to these folks. Nothing is too bad for them.:furious:

I hope you came to the same conclusion before you mailed the check.

Some member - I apologise for not remembering her or his name - a couple of weeks ago brought the issue of Caylee having her own representative. An independent attorney fighting for Caylee's rights!!!!!!! and nobody else's rights or interests.

The problem with the Anthonys and the backlash they receive is they are both victims that had to step forward and fight for Caylee's rights but are also relatives of the POI in this case and are protecting/collaborating/or whatever with Casey. This has been ALL ABOUT CASEY for a month now.

And this angers people. And it angers me as well. IT IS UNFAIR for baby Caylee. That the same grandparents that should be out screaming and searching for Caylee are the same people who are talking about pizza boxes and Zenaidas and mistaken telephone records. I respect their pain, their confusion, their tragedy, but nevertheless they seem unfit to be the ones that have Caylee's best interests first at this moment. I know LE are doing everything for this little baby, I believed that from day 1, but it would have been better if someone was appointed as the representative of Caylee, if victims like Caylee are assigned their own representative who works for them and only them. In the lack of one it seems the public took that place and that has both positives and negatives.

I hate to take up for anyone close to this situation but... this is FL. It is hot. Shorts are the norm. Shorts and a t shirt no socks otherwise you look like a fool. This is real FL we are talking about. No one dresses in slacks or even long pants. You look more "off" doing this than if you dress for an occassion. It is just too hot for most of the year.

lmao I was just looking at the live cam thinking that reporter in pants and 3/4 length sleeve top has to be HOT

No she is going to help search for caylee!!

Beth H is going to help search for a little girl after the grief she has endured, yet the girl's own grandparents and uncle are "too busy" to look?

Check out the webcam...those people aren't up at the crack of dawn (like most of us) running out the door looking for their granddaughter.
They're all sleeping in.

Beth Holloway should win a Nobel Peace prize for the on foot effort she made in trying to find her daughter. These people should be crucified for their inaction.

Under normal circumstances--this is anything but. She looks like an idiot.

Those suit and ties most be murder though :)

Snipped.....

I was upset when I heard the air test results and I have only known about Caylee for 5 weeks. I cannot imagine the pain George, Cindy and Lee felt when they heard.
I cannot imagine their frustration when they speak with Casey.

I would think they've experienced frustration their entire lives, dealing with and raising Casey. I think so much time and effort were put into it, that they prolly were embarassed and too exhausted to have a social life with friends. They may have burned a lot of relationships and friendships over Casey's behavior.

WHEN WILL CINDY LEARN TO SHUT THE EFF UP?????

CINDY ANTHONY LASHES OUT AT THE MEDIA

Cindy Anthony said she doesn't believe her daughter Casey was responsible for Caylee's death. In fact, she said she doesn't even believe Caylee is dead. She posted no trespassing signs in front of her home to keep the media away, but then continued to talk to reporters. Cindy said she's sick of the media hanging around her home and reporting on the investigation into what happened to her granddaughter Caylee.

"All you guys want to (explicit) do is out my daughter in jail. Not one of you is doing a damn thing to find my granddaughter!" Cindy screamed.She hammered no trespassing signs in her front yard to make it clear that she doesn't want anyone at her home except Tim Miller.

"We are not asking Casey one question about anything, you know that's the detective's job. She does have an attorney and our job is to be searchers," said Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery.

His organization has found hundreds of missing people and most of them were alive.

"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," said Cindy Anthony.Cindy's rant came the day after sources informed Eyewitness News that new DNA evidence shows hair, and a stain found inside of Casey Anthony's car belongs to her daughter Caylee. The results showed signs of decomposition which proves Caylee is dead, but Cindy Anthony remains optimistic.

"She's not dead!' she screamed.

"They're saying now Caylee is dead," stated Channel 9 reporter Daralene Jones.

"No, they came and talked to me yesterday. Get the hell off my property," Cindy said.

I WAS FEELING SORRY FOR CINDY, BUT NOT NOW. MAYBE THEY WILL DO US A FAVOR AND LOCK HER UP TOO!!!!!

I think Beth H. has far too much class to have anything to do with this family. I hope Beth re-thinks this visit.

I agree with you 100%. This is a really smarmy crew. They are not in Beth's league at all. I also do not think they are in denial at all - just all lying and inventing for the demon spawn. Casey needs to go back to jail immediately, the bondsmen and their security need to go back to California, Tim Miller needs to find Caylee's body and we all need a rest from this madness.

Rest in Peace, poor little Caylee.

Hey there,

I congratulated your idea to send the Anthony family a little cash the other day.

Like you, I was feeling a sudden rush of compassion for the family.

Those days are gone - for good. I'm back to being a heartless *advertiser censored* when it comes to these folks. Nothing is too bad for them.:furious:

I hope you came to the same conclusion before you mailed the check.

Does anyone in that family have a job?

Some member - I apologise for not remembering her or his name - a couple of weeks ago brought the issue of Caylee having her own representative. An independent attorney fighting for Caylee's rights!!!!!!! and nobody else's rights or interests.

The problem with the Anthonys and the backlash they receive is they are both victims that had to step forward and fight for Caylee's rights but are also relatives of the POI in this case and are protecting/collaborating/or whatever with Casey. This has been ALL ABOUT CASEY for a month now.

And this angers people. And it angers me as well. IT IS UNFAIR for baby Caylee. That the same grandparents that should be out screaming and searching for Caylee are the same people who are talking about pizza boxes and Zenaidas and mistaken telephone records. I respect their pain, their confusion, their tragedy, but nevertheless they seem unfit to be the ones that have Caylee's best interests first at this moment. I know LE are doing everything for this little baby, I believed that from day 1, but it would have been better if someone was appointed as the representative of Caylee, if victims like Caylee are assigned their own representative who works for them and only them. In the lack of one it seems the public took that place and that has both positives and negatives.
:clap::clap::clap::blowkiss:__________________

Beth H is going to help search for a little girl after the grief she has endured, yet the girl's own grandparents and uncle are "too busy" to look?

Check out the webcam...those people aren't up at the crack of dawn (like most of us) running out the door looking for their granddaughter.
They're all sleeping in.

Beth Holloway should win a Nobel Peace prize for the on foot effort she made in trying to find her daughter. These people should be crucified for their inaction.

So true thats why I really think the Anthonys new something all ready specially cindy! Why did they never go out and search the wood etc. I would of been crying my eyes out and pleading to the public for answers this family is just "COLD" Lack of emotions!

A nice (and modest) skirt and top would have been better.

for cindy to be ranting like that is even more evidence that she is losing it

she needs help before she hurts herself or someone

the hippo is punching her in the head and cindy thinks its a mosquito

poor woman - my heart goes out to her - cause it aint gonne get any better

I am very concerned after posting last night with Tony, in that he said Cindy was responsible for TES being here and searching now. That is not the case and is an insult to the fine posters here on this forum who are actually the ones who ARE RESPONSIBLE for TES being here.

I hear you and respect your posts... but IMO this was done appropriately. Yes SS and many others told TP about it on here and he was very interested. It sounds like he told LP who must have told Cindy and she acted on it --since TES *requires a request from LE and/or the family* to get involved.

So despite the good intentions of the people here (and I know the intentions are good!) it was up to someone in the family or LE to get TES involved in the case.

So YES Cindy A. *was* responsible, even if it is true that she was following through on some very good advice that was obtained directly (most likely) from TP/LP and indirectly from posters here!

For me that's a positive for WS, TP/LP, Cindy -- and mainly for Caylee!!

"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," said Cindy Anthony.Cindy's rant came the day after sources informed Eyewitness News that new DNA evidence shows hair, and a stain found inside of Casey Anthony's car belongs to her daughter Caylee. The results showed signs of decomposition which proves Caylee is dead, but Cindy Anthony remains optimistic.

Oh my, I missed that one. That's...well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member