Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to take up for anyone close to this situation but... this is FL. It is hot. Shorts are the norm. Shorts and a t shirt no socks otherwise you look like a fool. This is real FL we are talking about. No one dresses in slacks or even long pants. You look more "off" doing this than if you dress for an occassion. It is just too hot for most of the year.
I just find it interesting that she could wear a dress to head to Fusion (granted that dress wasn't really appropriate for court, but it wasn't dressed down shorts and t-shirt). I would think that knowing you are "on camera" every time you walk out the door you would consider how that will look. No matter what the crime, EVERYTHING is about perception, and she has blown perception 101 from day one. I'm not surprised at this, but I believe that it only hurts people's opinion of her even further.

(And being from Texas, I also know REALLY hot and humid, but sheesh, you wear what you gotta wear for the occasion.)

Honestly, I feel sorry for Cindy--even more so after seeing her lashing out so much because I think she's starting to truly grasp the truth that her precious baby granddaughter is no longer with us. I just cannot imagine. And I think with that realization, she's feeling horror and anger, and it's really easy to project those feelings at the media right now since they're right there in her face. I can see her yelling at a lamp post if it happened to be in front of her right now, kwim?

I'm not saying her hands are completely clean in all of this, nor has she handled ANY bit of this the way I would think she should, but she's feeling strong, raw human emotion right now (about time, I might add), and for that, she can yell and scream as much as she wants, imo.

Now Casey on the other hand . . . no comment *spits at the ground*.

That's so well put. I also feel sympathy for Cindy and George, although I am horrified by the things they say and do, and don't do, like not going out to search for Caylee. I try to keep in mind that they must be in a lot of pain right now, and who knows how they would deal with such a situation. Anyway, as hard as it is, I'm trying not to judge their words or actions. I can't understand them, but I'll try not to judge them.

So the limited immunity means if she talks she will not get the death penalty?
Is that correct?

Originally Posted by DazzlinDebSD
WHEN WILL CINDY LEARN TO SHUT THE EFF UP?????
"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," said Cindy Anthony.Cindy's rant came the day after sources informed Eyewitness News that new DNA evidence shows hair, and a stain found inside of Casey Anthony's car belongs to her daughter Caylee. The results showed signs of decomposition which proves Caylee is dead, but Cindy Anthony remains optimistic.

This lady leaves me with no words.

Originally Posted by Katelynnk
http://www.wesh.com/news/17333476/de...208292008&ts=H

NEWS CONFERENCE AT 10:30AM -

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Officials at the Orange County State Attorney's Office said they're planning a 10:30 a.m. news conference about the Caylee Anthony investigation.

Authorities said they'll explain why Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, should seriously consider taking a limited immunity deal being offered by prosecutors.

The deal will expire next week

Thank you for your posting. I usually do my own look ups, since I'm keyboard smart, I was away not being lazy honest. : )
I noticed you twice already and wanted to shout a special thank you.

not sure if anyone brought this up before or not. is it possible that with all the arguing and fighting going on that as someone said, casey snapped. but since she seems to live in such a fantasy world that now she honestly is believing her fantasy that Zanny took caylee and she honestly doesn't remember what happened. not necessarily post tramatic, not necessarily split personality. i guess more or less an alternate reality. one where THIS casey really doesn't know the truth?

I think it is possible that she had a psychotic break after Caylee's death. And yes, she may believe that Zanny took Caylee if that is true.

No Billboard - No Messages on the cars - And personally - I think Cindy's comment about wanting someone to search just to prove you wont find her ---- Tells me she knows where she/body is --- and its not somewhere around here...............

Very interesting.

"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," said Cindy Anthony.Cindy's rant came the day after sources informed Eyewitness News that new DNA evidence shows hair, and a stain found inside of Casey Anthony's car belongs to her daughter Caylee. The results showed signs of decomposition which proves Caylee is dead, but Cindy Anthony remains optimistic.

My gosh!
I think Cindy is close to a complete psychotic break!

I just find it interesting that she could wear a dress to head to Fusion (granted that dress wasn't really appropriate for court, but it wasn't dressed down shorts and t-shirt). I would think that knowing you are "on camera" every time you walk out the door you would consider how that will look. No matter what the crime, EVERYTHING is about perception, and she has blown perception 101 from day one. I'm not surprised at this, but I believe that it only hurts people's opinion of her even further.

(And being from Texas, I also know REALLY hot and humid, but sheesh, you wear what you gotta wear for the occasion.)

Her dresses might be considered revealing, and that is prohibited by the bond agreement.

:clap::clap::clap:

Agreed!

And comments on her attire is just ridiculous. JMO. What the hell does it matter what she wears? If she was dressed up every day, wearing make-up she would be criticised. No win situation. Some people just criticise for the sake of it. JMO

It's disrespectul and not smart. IMO.

Even being honest at this point I do not think Casey can prove what happened. She may not even be able to produce a body either.

So the limited immunity means if she talks she will not get the death penalty?
Is that correct?

It was hard to follow the show sometimes, with all the commercial breaks! But yes, I believe that would be possible, or maybe a reduced sentence for a lesser charge. They mentioned that if she told them where Caylee is, then they wouldn't use that against her in court. If I remember correctly...

I really believe the immunity offer is just a rhetorical question. The LE is about to press charges. They have everything in line, the only thing they are missing is the BODY. And before they press charges....one last effort to locate the baby. After they press charges it will be a legal battle, 100% all about proving Cayse guilty with the evidence they have and Cayse and the Anthony's fighting for Cayse. One last effort to at least bring the baby home before all that happens.

I don't think they expect her to take the offer, and today they will put pressure on her, her lawyer, and her family with the new press conference. After all what changed from yesterday? Nothing. The police are ready, and exactly because they are ready, they have the ''luxury'' of putting this deal on the table. After that the LE can do nothing. It can be a case for the court. And I am afraid that baby Caylee will remained ''missing''. Unless she is found by accident.

Sad very sad. Our post threads are Caylee Anthony. Its rough when the media and public gets worn out. Who invited the media in the 1st place? Never mind I do remember. Surreal.........

:clap::clap::clap:

Agreed!

And comments on her attire is just ridiculous. JMO. What the hell does it matter what she wears? If she was dressed up every day, wearing make-up she would be criticised. No win situation. Some people just criticise for the sake of it. JMO

yeah, I live here in orlando too and I didn't think anything of how she was dressed....just the norm. However, the missing caylee shirt, I'm sure she was forced to wear...

but agree...we all dress like that. I'm in an office environment and yet I'm still allowed to wear tank tops and jeans and flip flops to work. We can totally tell who is from up north just by how they dress when they come to FL. LOL =) down here we were flip flops every day of the year. =)

On last night's NG show, one of the experts talked about "un-doing". It was in relation to Cindy's denial when Cindu said: "maybe someone put a dead body in the trunk after it got to the tow yard" etc.

"Un-doing" is someone that hears a "true statement" and knows it's true and then "un does" the true statement in the other direction.

When I heard this explanation, it made a lot of sense to me now based on the "hits from the dog in the back yard" and Cindy say's "inconsisent hits", or now with the new evidence and saying "what new evidence" and all the others.

So when you look back at all the videos and the questions the media asked and then recall the answers, now there is a word for it "un-doing" the truth.

bumping because this is such a great post!! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member