Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link to the story about the PC...I'm hoping to find a link to the live feed of the PC...

Oh goodness just when I posted on the other thread about her new theory and about how I felt sorry for her, then she goes and says something like this. I guess she has to be angry at someone for everything that is going on and it is much easier to take it out on anyone but the person resposible for all of this....her daughter. :(

Oh I know the feeling. At the beginning, I kept trying to give the GP's the benefit of the doubt and then they would say and do something so absurd. I gave up on them a long time ago.

My gosh!
I think Cindy is close to a complete psychotic break!

Yep. Her rational ability has closed down already. Drugs, bedrest, therapy and a lot of time may make her functional again. Another life shredded by Casey.

"I'm so far gone that I'm telling the truth. It sounds like a foreign language."
---Father Figure by Richard Peck

I agree and I am surprised she hasn't totally lost it yet. I suppose tomorrow when they take Casey she will truly lose it.

I don't think we can truly imagine how we would react...I know she is not reacting the way we think we would or how other's in similar situations have in the past, but honestly, how the heck do we know what we would do? I hope we never find out but because of the unknown in this situation I have to give her some slack....deep, emotional turmoil and pain, lack of sleep, and blocking out what one cannot emotionally handle must take its toll...jmho!:blowkiss:

ETA...Not to mention 24 hour scrutiny from the media and of course us voyeurs :)

So what?

The woman is going through the most dreadful time right now. Show some compassion is all I say! Try and understand what is going on in her life right now. George lost it the other week when things got too much for him.

I'm with you! I can not tell you what kind of raving lunatic I would be if my darling sweet granddaughter were missing and everyone around is saying she's dead, she's dead, she's dead... and not wanting to face the terrible fact that she very well probably is. I love my granddaughter with every fiber of my being - I just can not imagine how crazy and sick and sad and angry and horrified I would be if something happened to her and I didn't know what that something was or worse yet, had to envision something so horrible happening that she was never coming home again. I feel for Cindy. I really do. So she has a different personality than, say, Beth Hollway. I still say she's hurting and sad and confused and angry and horrified. I'm still giving Cindy and George a pass. I can not tell you what kind of person I would be. I'm pretty much considered a in normal life - God forbid I have to be in front of the world with something so horrible as this.

Gee who invited um??????????????? :rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly.......she did everything short of sending out engraved invitations.

Cindy needs to realize she can't call the shots. With the help of Cindy and her many TV interviews; she helped us fall in love with her precious baby granddaughter and all we want is for Caylee to come home!

I don't think we can truly imagine how we would react...I know she is not reacting the way we think we would or how other's in similar situations have in the past, but honestly, how the heck do we know what we would do? I hope we never find out but because of the unknown in this situation I have to give her some slack....deep, emotional turmoil and pain, lack of sleep, and blocking out what one cannot emotionally handle must take its toll...jmho!:blowkiss:
I pray we never find out either. I have no clue how I would act but I could bet the house that if all those people were camped out at my house I would have been arrested already.

No I'm not kidding. There have been many families that have had children/grandchildren missing. NONE have even remotely acted like her or this whole family for that matter. When this first broke Cindy couldn't find a camera that she didn't like! NOW they are all parasites and maggots???
ITA.

From dictionary.com compassion –noun 1. a feeling of deep sympathy and sorrow for another who is stricken by misfortune, accompanied by a strong desire to alleviate the suffering.

Unfortunately, the only one who can truly alleviate her suffering is Casey with a little honesty. I have sympathy for her, but it is hard to have compassion for someone who is continuing to enable her daughter's lies.

We all work in different ways. She is losing control. Oh to be perfect, must be a good feeling to look down on those not so calm and collected in times of great despair.

Not arguing with you any longer. I never said nor implied that I was perfect far from it actually. But Casey created this fire storm and the Athonys are stoking fire and making a horrible situation worse (even for themselves).

Cindy "dis counts" bad air samples, says maybe someone else put body in the car while at tow yard.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/29/cindy_maybe_someone_put_a_body_in_car_after.html

Thought I might share Cindy's latest theory with everyone.
from this article "I got the car on the fifteenth of July,” Cindy Anthony said. “When they picked up from Amscot on the thirtieth of June there was no odor. (But what about the odor you said you smelled to the 911 operator?) That was 15 days later. I found rotten -- whatever it was -- something decomposing in there. Maybe someone put a body in the car after it went to the tow yard. Why don't you call them about their security?"

I thought George found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member