Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy
“When they picked up from Amscot on the thirtieth of June there was no odor
Where is this 13th date coming from? Cindy said they picked vehicle up on 15th what is this 13th comment. Did someone else error in this print?

For this one I have to give Cindy the benefit of the doubt. I am always lousy with dates, under stress I am worse.

It is HEARTLESS that Casey has refused for 10 weeks to tell anyone what happened to Caylee and where Caylee IS! Cindy and George would not be in the situation of having the media and message boards criticise them for their words or actions had it not be for Caey's failure as a mother. Casey is the reason for where they stand today. Their anger/screaming should be directed at the source of this heartless situation. It is HEARTLESS that Casey is putting her MOTHER through this! HEARTLESS Casey needs to bring the baby HOME!

ITA!

We don't know what is being said by Cindy to Casey. We can only speculate. But I am guessing she doesn't want to hear the truth, even if Casey approached Cindy to tell her truth I think she would cover her ears, quite literally.

The woman is desperate, distraught and losing the plot! Yes, she probably has brought some of this on herself but I don't think it would've mattered who Caseys parents were. She is what she is. And Cindy blaming herself is inevitable. IMO

BTW, there is one sign on the left and one on the right. someone was asking about this before.

Did they reporters pull out at the Anthony's? The camera and tent pole were missing and then I got a gray screen.

Cindy
“When they picked up from Amscot on the thirtieth of June there was no odor
Where is this 13th date coming from? Cindy said they picked vehicle up on 15th what is this 13th comment. Did someone else error in this print?

She said thirtieth, not thirteenth.

Well poor poor Casey. And WTH are her and Baez doing all damn day while she takes a "break"??!! Havin coffee and donuts, smokin cigarettes and talkin about good times to come?? This pisses me off beyond belief!! :furious:

Morning everyone, morning Tracey! I hope everyone enjoys this long weekend in spite of this tragedy and enjoys time with your family and friends..
I agree...I smoked two cigs for ya this morning..hehe..in anticipation of this PC.. Hopefully we get some real news unl;ike yesterday's from LE. I know they are keeping tight-lipped but gosh all Nieves did was talk in circles...

RIP Caylee, Casey tell us where Caylee is.

It has been said on this board that no one knows what they would do in this situation. While no 2 situations are exactly alike, many members of this board are drawn so strongly to this case because we have experienced a similar situation. I fall into that category and I know how crushed and ruined I was and I will never be the same again. Although it is true that different people react differently - and again, no 2 situations are exactly the same - I can speak for myself and say that crying is too light a word to describe what I did for months. Never did I blame anyone except the guilty parties, and I would've loved to have had the opportunity to have 1000's of people posting on a board to try to help me come to terms with what happened, as I think most here did support the family before the many callous comments and ridiculous insults that have become the norm over the past couple of weeks. That being said, I am here for CAYLEE and CAYLEE only - not the Anthonys and not posters who only post to argue with others. I think regardless of how any of us feel about the Anthonys, we can all agree that CAYLEE IS THE REAL VICTIM HERE. She was never given a chance to speak out or have anyone defend her. CAN WE PLEASE MOVE ON NOW??? I would like to be able to find comfort in this board, not anger.

I was reading the 400+ documents pertaining to the investigation of the disappearance of Caylee Anthony. There were a couple of things that make it hard for me to believe that the death was indeed an accident. I apologize if this has specifically been discussed before. I have read through a substantial number of posts on this site, but I have not had a chance to read all of them at this time.

The first thing was on Casey's myspace page. On July 7th when she wrote the poem about how everyone lies and everyone dies if you look at what she was watching when she wrote the post it says "American Psycho".

The second thing was how, according to her ex, she deleted something like 200 pictures of Caylee after she "disappeared".

Thoughts?

Its getting so bad at our house that hubby got up this morning and instead of "I cant believe the first thing you do when you get up is check for new info" He simply replied "Anything new with Caylee"

the first meltdown of the day will be this SERVER

preparing to not be able to post for a few hours grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Like previous posters have mentioned - this link http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/29/cindy_maybe_someone_put_a_body_in_car_after.html is wher the story has Cindy saying "I found rotten -- whatever it was -- something decomposing in there."

Other sources are saying "I felt rotten --etc.." Which makes less sense.

I think the first one is correct and makes sense - but what did she find if George threw the trash bag over the fence at the towyard?

Poor Cindy - if she handled what I think she must have. Whatever she found must have been unrecognizable - sad and gross to think about.

p.s. - I know some of you think what she found was recognizable - and may have actually been Caylee - I do not - but we are all allowed our own thoughts and I respect yours.

Morning everyone, morning Tracey! I hope everyone enjoys this long weekend in spite of this tragedy and enjoys time with your family and friends..
I agree...I smoked two cigs for ya this morning..hehe..in anticipation of this PC.. Hopefully we get some real news unl;ike yesterday's from LE. I know they are keeping tight-lipped but gosh all Nieves did was talk in circles...

RIP Caylee, Casey tell us where Caylee is.

Hey mamad! Thanks so much! Cuz I can't have another til noon! LOL

Like previous posters have mentioned - this link http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/29/cindy_maybe_someone_put_a_body_in_car_after.html is wher the story has Cindy saying "I found rotten -- whatever it was -- something decomposing in there."

Other sources are saying "I felt rotten --etc.." Which makes less sense.

I think the first one is correct and makes sense - but what did she find if George threw the trash bag over the fence at the towyard?

Poor Cindy - if she handled what I think she must have. Whatever she found must have been unrecognizable - sad and gross to think about.

p.s. - I know some of you think what she found was recognizable - and may have actually been Caylee - I do not - but we are all allowed our own thoughts and I respect yours.

Thank you... that makes more sense... :)

Its getting so bad at our house that hubby got up this morning and instead of "I cant believe the first thing you do when you get up is check for new info" He simply replied "Anything new with Caylee"

Same here! My older boys ask me everyday...

I wonder if the presser was blacked out by LE and the DA?

If not...thanks media....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members