Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably working OT to be able to pay for his daughter's murder defense. :behindbar

Hey, she's 22, let her pay for her own defense. And if she can't, she'll just have to take a court-appointed attorney.
See that's the problem. Casey is not a baby anymore. Caylee's the baby now. Cindy and George just need to let Casey "grow up" and take responsibility for her own actions.

I sort of feel for Cindy - She made Casey keep the baby and not give it up for adoption.

Now Casey will be charged with:

1st Degree Aggravated Juvenile Inconvenience.

casey3-1.jpg

Probably working OT to be able to pay for his daughter's murder defense. :behindbar

:waitasec: I thought it was reported somewhere that he had lost his job.. you know, the new one he was supposed to start..

Hey, she's 22, let her pay for her own defense. And if she can't, she'll just have to take a court-appointed attorney.
See that's the problem. Casey is not a baby anymore. Caylee's the baby now. Cindy and George just need to let Casey "grow up" and take responsibility for her own actions.

"Caylee's the baby now"........very true words! My daughter could not understand this also after she had her child, she thought the world should still revolve around her. She like Casey, could not handle it.

Regardless of how Casey was raised by Cindy, good or bad, Casey would still have been a sociopath (antisocial personality disorder)... with no remorse or guilt, no regard for others' feelings, a liar, a thief, acting as though/thinking the law doesn't pertain to her, etc.

Beth Karas is on the Today Show talking with Meredith, discussing the stain in the trunk; stain's DNA will be the key to whether Caylee was alive or dead in the trunk.

Maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard," Cindy Anthony said. :behindbar

I feel so sorry for these poor people. It's not bad enough that their grandaughter goes missing... it's not bad enough that their car gets towed... but then someone has to go and put a corpse in their trunk, as well.
Some people have the worst luck!

He said Cindy was standing in front of the cameras yesterday with a hammer in her hand

I agree but at the same time disagree.

Yes they raised Casey and perhaps some of the things they did was wrong. But we all as parents do things that others don't agree with. We all do what we think is right and it's later on when we realise if we have done a good job or not. Cindy did what she thought was right. "We" can see she probably didn't do such a great job but does that mean she deserves everything that's going on now? Surely not! She probably is blaming herself, telling herself ....if only I'd done this or that. But what's done is done, she did HER best even though some of us may think she made a bad job of it. It is not her fault, this is down to Casey and Casey alone! JMO

I understand what you saying about this being Casey and Casey alone. Except Casey has never been alone. Her parents have always stood by her, paid her way, covering up for her time and again when she stole. They made excuses for everything her whole life! They paid for Caylee's care, toys, food, shelter etc...As parents we are supposed to raise our children into healthy, self sufficient, responsible adults. We are supposed to teach them how face the consequences for their actions and to pay the price for those actions. The very first time Casey was set out to be on her own-she murdered her daughter. They didn't want to be parents--Casey exhausted them. It was much easier to just let her have her way. And why aren't they looking for Caylee? They don't have to sit in that house. They aren't under house confinement. Nope, they are busy making sure Casey is okay,protecting Casey, making up the most ridiculous excuses I ever heard in my ENTIRE life for what is happening now. Meanwhile that child is out there alone. And Casey gets to sit in a nice house, eating, drinking and laughing and feeding of all the attention because that's who she is and nothing more. At least with her back in jail she will be truly alone and maybe she will wake up. It will be the first time ever in her life.

I don't understand the running everywhere she goes. That is so unneccesary....She's wearing these short little shorts and carrying that bookbag like she's in primary school. Why not wear a decent suit or dress and walk like an adult?

Regardless of how Casey was raised by Cindy, good or bad, Casey would still have been a sociopath (antisocial personality disorder)... with no remorse or guilt, no regard for others' feelings, a liar, a thief, acting as though/thinking the law doesn't pertain to her, etc.

Beth Karas is on the Today Show talking with Meredith, discussing the stain in the trunk; stain's DNA will be the key to whether Caylee was alive or dead in the trunk.

very true! I know for a fact that we never made excuse after excuse for our daughter, in fact we were harder on her because of her actions! But, in regards to Cindy and George, there actions and statements indicate that they possible helped this situation along.

I do not fall into the camp of feeling sorry for Cindy or George. There have been times where my heart breaks for them, but feeling sorry for them and making excuses for the crap that they say has never happened. The latest statement from Cindy about someone putting a body in the car while it was at the tow yard is a perfect example of why I can't. I am not sure if Tony is saying certain things to try and get more information from them, but I am kinda floored at the positive statements he has made about Cindy.

LP said it's a safety issue for both his folks and the family. Many threats coming in, more so than when she first got out. He said there is a demonstration in front of the house on Monday. Casey knows she is going back to jail tomorrow.:woohoo:

I think it's quite evident that Cindy is stuck, somewhere in the stages of Shock, Anger and Denial, according to below:

Shock stage: Initial paralysis at hearing the bad news.

Denial stage: Trying to avoid the inevitable.

Anger stage: Frustrated outpouring of bottled-up emotion.

Bargaining stage: Seeking in vain for a way out.

Depression stage: Final realization of the inevitable.

Testing stage: Seeking realistic solutions.

Acceptance stage: Finally finding the way forward.

Therapy is the only thing that is going to help her right now, plain and simple. http://www.changingminds.org/disciplines/change_management/kubler_ross/kubler_ross.htm

Tony P was here last night. Starting in General#145, Post 453 and into General #146, ending at Post 163. (I hope I have it right!)

Morning Everyone! I had to do family stuff all last night and missed anything that might have happened after like 430 --- Can someone update me?

re-posting this

Secondary/Neurotic Sociopath MOST DANGEROUS TYPE OF CRIMINAL Dysfunctional Upbringing, Pathological Liar, Anti Social, No Conscience, Intelligent, Manipulator, Drug/Alcohol Abuser, Charming, Emotional Thrill Seeker, Fearless, Promiscuous, Convincing Con Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth