Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not taking her back to Jail!!!!!!! WHY? Why did they change there minds! Oh My Gosh! Cindy was RIGHT<<About that one! Shocking!

The 3-ring circus continues. Casey isn't going to tell the police a da*n thing, ever, unless offered total immunity.

NG was right, get the cards ready, and charge her with 1st degree murder - she's the most unsympathetic defendant I've ever seen.

If I remember correctly, if LP was to revoke Casey's bond, he would then lose out on the money. I wonder if they bring new charges and rearrest her would he be getting a check back for the bond?:waitasec:

No, he's already out his 50K no matter what happens.

"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," Cindy Anthony said Thursday evening.
This is not what TES is about to satisfy leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," Cindy. Unbelievable, simply unreal until you hear and see it. TES is about assisting and finding Caylee! :furious:

What a piece of work! I hope they lock HER up and throw away the key.
:furious:

They are not taking her back to Jail!!!!!!! WHY? Why did they change there minds! Oh My Gosh! Cindy was RIGHT<<About that one! Shocking!

Tony made an interesting comment last night about revoking Casey's bond. It's in this thread, post 208.

"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," Cindy Anthony said Thursday evening.

Wow. Cindy, you mean you don't want them to search so that you can find Caylee? There is a certain group of people that remind me of leeches, parasites and maggots too.

Do we know if Casey has met with Tim?

I haven't seen anything yet posted about the meeting. Seems to me Tim would be the last person Casey would meet with. She don't want the body found. She'd probably off him a brownie!

What a piece of work! I hope they lock HER up and throw away the key.
:furious:

Does anyone have a link to that quote, I have seen it a few times now, I just want to make sure she actually said it before I lose my attempt at composure

So based on the email (thanks for posting) - It appears that Casey's attorney requested the immunity - which I find VERY interesting - which IMO means he feels that she definately has some information to provide - I am frustrated that the extended it (how nice she gets a long weekend also) - but of course the most important thing at the moment is finding Caylee so she can be at peace.

Meanwhile - on the webcam we get to see more camera men - is it just me or does it seem today like everytime something "might" be going on - we see them instead of the house?

I personally know Tim with Euuqsearch told my mom he knows in his heart Caylee is dead and he hoped to find the boddy so we all could go to a funeral. But they might be moving that camera because Tim dosen't want it to be a spectucal for the media.....

Bump.

this is what tony p posted last night about the bond. And it makes sense if you look at what's happening today. I think lp won't have to revoke the bond because casey going back to jail will be taken care of in other ways.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2575521&postcount=491

yesterday, 10:38 pm
tony padilla
user_offline.gif

quote:
Originally posted by ialy
do you too? There seems to be speculation that she is going back saturday and you were both on board with that, but also heard -- and am i getting this right from what you are saying -- you are not in agreement with that? Is she going back?

i really don't want to put her back. i think the end is coming near and we should stick it out. But, i don't have much to say about it as leonard is the indemnitor or guarantor.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17335493/detail.html

Click on the pdf link--In the email it looks like they have a HOMICIDE DIVISION CHIEF assigned>Also note the date.

Gigi,
Thanks for this link; am I reading this correctly? -- that Baez initiated the request for immunity as far back as July 25, LE responded and the offer was extended until Tuesday? I thought I was following this closely but I guessed I missed this.....

Cindy stated in her rant to media yesterday that she did not discuss the case with casey???? wth? she doesn't disccuss the case with her??? Why not? That is ridiculous! I guess they just let her come home and acted as if nothing was wrong, and they don't discuss the case??? Bull***[/QUOTE

I couldn't believe she said that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking