Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SOmething is going on back behind the white car just out of the camera's view.

I understand Tony not wanting to revoke bail.

I just want closure for Caylee. Something has got to give. Casey bringing brownies to JB's office? I bet Caylee would love to have a brownie. She can't. I hope the reason why the cancelled the presser earlier today was because they were getting close to new charges. And I hope they find Caylee and soon.

White car's gone.

Maybe Casey is talking so they are leaving her out for that purpose? IDK..just a guess. Either that or charges or coming soon...one can only hope.

Apparently now LP has decided he is not going to revoke Casey's bond...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Leonard Padilla, the celebrity bondsman who helped bail Casey Anthony out of jail, has abruptly stopped his attempt to put Casey Anthony back in jail.

Padilla just left his meeting with Casey's attorney, Jose Baez. He would not say why he changed his mind.

What???

"ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Leonard Padilla, the celebrity bondsman who helped bail Casey Anthony out of jail, has abruptly stopped his attempt to put Casey Anthony back in jail.

Padilla just left his meeting with Casey's attorney, Jose Baez. He would not say why he changed his mind."

This Padilla guy really gets on your nerves.

I just saw yesterday's video of Cindy's rant. My impression is that she looked somewhat intoxicated which would explain the nonsense coming out of her mouth. That could have been a potentially dangerous situation with her wielding that hammer and the media somewhat provoking her with their questions and comments. I can see what LP was talking about with his comment this morning about "someone getting hit with a hammer". I think that if Cindy cannot be controlled and kept inside, then she should always be accompanied when interacting with the media like she was during that rant by, I believe, one of LP's people. IMO

They are Prepping for an news thingie in front of the house.
I must go do work stuff before I have to fire myself. Back in awhile.

People outside talking. Something's getting ready to happen or is happening now.

As for revoking bond, I never understood why LP was so insistent as it would be possibly detrimental to TP's business. And if new charges come up, even the smallest charge could land her back in jail. So I hope that is why......

The white car is gone now - the live feed is really about to make me scream - because I seem to be missing things.....

I certainly hope the reason her bond is not being revoked is because of additional charges - Please let this be why....

geeesh... and the roller coaster starts the slow creep back up the hill... wonder what's on the other side??

HN is still reporting revoke of bail. This people need to stay up to date!

whats going on at the house now lok at the web cam , oh and the Anthonys called and said they now believe "Zaney the nanny hid in the trunck untill the car made it to the tow yard placed the body inside and broke back in then removed the body..... na just kidding but it is as believeable as Cindy's theroy LOL

Something going on at house, camper and car gone, reporters out. Why is the camper gone? Surely they are still going to guard her.

I am with you...she will confess!

I could be wrong... but I don't think Casey would confess if they caught her red-handed with the body and blood all over her hands. She'd still be blaming everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari