Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this may make it easier for those trying to follow along. Maybe we could bump this every page so we have something to refer to or something.

Link to Fox's Web Cam @ Anthony's home: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Link to Cindy's tirade (raw footage - 10mins) http://www.wftv.com/video/17334271/index.html

Link to WESH's up to the minute blog: http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Link to immunity deal emails: http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0829/17335521.pdf

Hope this helps everyone!

Carrying this over.........

So I'm on another website that is stating that Cindy contacted TES...man this story has more spins than a spider. It wasn't a news site..it was a site that we do not want to advertise for..hint.

Ok so in Cindy's rant she said go back and read the 400 pages of documents and you will see that this is playing out exactly the way investigators told Casey it would. That Casey would go down for it, basically. Riddle me this, if Caylee is alive as Cindy says, if the story in anyway resembles the story that Casey has told, then why would Cindy say this is happening the way investigators said?

Investigators told Casey they believed something happened to Caylee and Casey needed to tell them.

Cindy you can't have it both ways. Your daughter can't be railroaded for murder, and Caylee is alive.

Hey SS - how effective is that equipment to use in/on landfills? I know its very hard to even get the dogs and handlers to agree to go in those - so can they use the equipment instead?

Searching Landfills is dangerous, and is mostly about the grid, or pinpointing the date/time the body went in.. It is POSSIBLE, but one of the hardest recoveries there is. Cadaver dogs, possibly used at dumpster in question first and then following scent, but I think it all starts with digging, unless there is an infared ID's ing decomp, but even then, I think because of the amount of time would be futile.
Pray.

Cadaver dogs hit the back yard and trunk. I'm convinced that there was a dead body in both places, sorry dogs don't lie. How many dead bodies does the average person keep in their back yard or trunk? Too big of a coincidence IMO.

I get that, honestly, but what I am saying is that I don't think she was alone in this and I don't think it was her family.

I am a 100% believer in the ability of the dogs.

The one thing that always bothered me (other than the fact this sweet little girl, who reminds me of my beautiful 3 year old, was missing) is that she got ZG's name from Sawgrass and it was not a coincedence (sp?). I guarantee she did not go over there and ask to see all of the visitor cards for that day. Someone else is envolved!

When are they supposed to start search?

Casey would be an idiot to take the deal?! I strongly disagree. As soon as they find Caylee, the deal is off and it is going to go full steam ahead with Murder One: Life w/o Parole or the DP. She needs to pretend to show something in the way of concern for her child or remorse here.

I think they would and should go full stream, They're not offering her anything that would lower the charges, its been to long for her to now start showing remorse or concern, the original 31 days before reporting Caylee missing will show that in itself, the only thing she could do is show them where the body is, I think they would charge her with the strongest possible charges if she shows them or if they find Caylee themselves. IMO

Exactly!! I know ALL the buttons to push if I so desired to extract information from my child. Always told my kids, I will nevah go to jail for child abuse...but once you turn 18, I don't mind assault and battery charges so much. (Funny...they never cussed me after they turned 18 either!) hehehe

:clap: :clap: :clap:

My only point is that I don't think they'll take the risk, especially since they are in the limelight. And sleaze? Only as sleazy as defense attorney's are. Like it or not, a necessary part of the business afforded by the constitution, IMO.

Of course the family or friends who know a defendant have a right to post 10% as bond and bail someone who has been arrested, but that is not the case here. These strangers from another state inserted themselves for no reason other than a publicity stunt into what is a missing/dead child case. They were more aware than any of us following this in the press what the conditions were and chose to BUY into the case for their own purposes having NOTHING to do with finding the child, rather to serve their own purposes, and to heck with what LE was trying to do in order to locate the child/body. That makes them IMO lower than low. The only person who comes off worse than LP is the person who did away with the child.

I am sure that she is still sticking with the same story to him aswell.

Yep, Baez asked for limited immunity to make a statement but wouldn't say what it would contain. He didn't ask for it to be contingent on Caylee's recovery. The prosecuters office said that part. I think the "statement" they were offering would be some new BS story, new location, new name, but she is not and never intended to tell them the truth or lead them anywhere.

You are so right on! And Cindy's eyes look scary!! She is breaking down...but I want to strangle her....The apple did not fall far from the tree.

And yet it did, as Lee and Casey both seemed to have survived into adulthood...

Lanie

I get that, honestly, but what I am saying is that I don't think she was alone in this and I don't think it was her family.

I am a 100% believer in the ability of the dogs.

The one thing that always bothered me (other than the fact this sweet little girl, who reminds me of my beautiful 3 year old, was missing) is that she got ZG's name from Sawgrass and it was not a coincedence (sp?). I guarantee she did not go over there and ask to see all of the visitor cards for that day. Someone else is envolved!

Please read the 400 page documents LE released.

Does anyone know if LP did get the pings and if he did, it would be a great thing for him to turn over to TES. I would assume they would, unless he's now working for the defense which I hope and pray that didn't happen............

MsJONI Please take care, my thoughts are with you. Also SS I totally agree, a very cold day in Hell before anyone would tell me what I can or can't say to my daughter, I personally would have kicked Baez to the curb, and tell him to deal with her at his office not my home.

I can't imagine being in that house and not screaming at Casey "WHERE IS CAYLEE!"

2717507483_7805f9c53a.jpg

2717507481_afbf9bfd70.jpg

NCMC1100742c1.jpg

images

shovel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors